Everton away

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:43 pm

Occasionally we get some witty and entertaining visiting fans on here...

to my knowledge, this has never been the case immediately before am Everton game... :zzz:

Wandering Willy
Icon
Icon

Post by Wandering Willy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:43 pm

Arteta422 wrote:
East Lower wrote:Hope we stuff them. Worst fans, worst ground and overall worst away experience in the whole league.

Worst fans? i am actually giggling to meself, coming from a team who have never filled there dump of a ground what holds about 28,000 odd HAHAHAHA
Schoolgirl?

Are you one of the high octave complainers that squeel if the opposition make a tackle?
They're dirty, they're filthy, they're never gonna last.
Poor man last, rich man first.

HMX
Passionate
Passionate

Post by HMX » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:44 pm

Arteta422 wrote:
HMX wrote:
Arteta422 wrote:
East Lower wrote:Hope we stuff them. Worst fans, worst ground and overall worst away experience in the whole league.

Worst fans? i am actually giggling to meself, coming from a team who have never filled there dump of a ground what holds about 28,000 odd HAHAHAHA
their*

And 'dump' of a ground? It's like the gates of heaven compared to Goodison.
Doubt it your staduim is equally as shite, least we fill are seats home and away, your home support is among the worst in the league but your away support is just to funny.
Hope we bury you tonight. 8)

Arteta422
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Arteta422 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:46 pm

Wandering Willy wrote:
Arteta422 wrote:

Schoolgirl?

Are you one of the high octave complainers that squeel if the opposition make a tackle?
yer funny that mate, gratz. bolton wanderers is a joke of a club, shit players, shit ground, shit fans, shit history.

truewhite15
Passionate
Passionate

Post by truewhite15 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:48 pm

Arteta422 wrote:
Wandering Willy wrote:
Arteta422 wrote:

Schoolgirl?

yer funny that mate, gratz. bolton wanderers is a joke of a club, shit players, shit ground, shit fans, shit history.
And above you in the table. Funny, that.

Arteta422
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Arteta422 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:50 pm

truewhite15 wrote:
Arteta422 wrote:
Wandering Willy wrote:
Arteta422 wrote:

Schoolgirl?

And above you in the table. Funny, that.
oh yer forgot you finish above us EVERY season my bad lads :(

HMX
Passionate
Passionate

Post by HMX » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:55 pm

Wish we had an away kit like this :pray:

Arteta422
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Arteta422 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:58 pm

HMX wrote:Image
Wish we had an away kit like this :pray:
The comeback to me calling your club shite have been, calling me a schoolgirl and mocking our away kit, wow just proves how bad your club really is you cant even defend it.

HMX
Passionate
Passionate

Post by HMX » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:00 pm

Arteta422 wrote: The comeback to me calling your club shite have been, calling me a schoolgirl and mocking our away kit, wow just proves how bad your club really is you cant even defend it.
How else can one respond to your foul-mouthed childish abuse? You can't speak rationally to a madman. Tool.

Arteta422
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Arteta422 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:02 pm

HMX wrote:
Arteta422 wrote: The comeback to me calling your club shite have been, calling me a schoolgirl and mocking our away kit, wow just proves how bad your club really is you cant even defend it.
How else can one respond to your foul-mouthed childish abuse? You can't speak rationally to a madman. Tool.
Abuse? Seems you can't read as one of your deluded supporters said a few posts back we had the "worst fans" i was just pointing out some facts.

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:11 pm

Arteta422 wrote:
HMX wrote:
Abuse? Seems you can't read as one of your deluded supporters said a few posts back we had the "worst fans" i was just pointing out some facts.
How are they facts, child?

Arteta422
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Arteta422 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:14 pm

East Lower wrote:
Arteta422 wrote:
HMX wrote:
fair enough, http://itv.stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/PR/attend.html

FACT, You have the 19th worst supporters in the league LMFAO.

HMX
Passionate
Passionate

Post by HMX » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:15 pm

Arteta422 wrote:
East Lower wrote:
Arteta422 wrote:
HMX wrote:

Still isn't a fact, dipshit. 'Worst' is not a factual term.

We're a club with a small fanbase, doesn't bother me. :crazy:

Arteta422
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Arteta422 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:18 pm

HMX wrote:
Arteta422 wrote:
East Lower wrote:
Arteta422 wrote:
HMX wrote: How else can one respond to your foul-mouthed childish abuse? You can't speak rationally to a madman. Tool.

Didn't say it should bother you :? As i said i was simply pointing out that we havent got the "worst" fans, ive proved my point.

ebby
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by ebby » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:19 pm

worst and least are 2 totally different thing pal, by your logic if we get a smaller stadium we'll have the best fans in the league...not sure it works like that

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:21 pm

Arteta422 wrote:
East Lower wrote:
Arteta422 wrote:
HMX wrote:

Not sure you understand the term, young man.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:25 pm

HMX wrote:
Arteta422 wrote:

It doesn't even say that we are the club with the "fewest" supporters, HMX - he is quoting a figure of average attendance as a percentage of capacity - which is factor of stadium size and other variables. This table shows Blackpool have the 'best' supporter because they exceed capacity by a massive, and possibly illegal, amount. However, this may be a little complicated to discuss with our correspondent.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Arteta422
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Arteta422 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:27 pm

Your average is 75.9 and ours is 92.9 even with a bigger stadium, your away support is even worse than your home support, when ive been the reebok the atmopshere is awfull exept that annoying drum, so yer i stand by what i said your support is amongst the worst in the prem

HMX
Passionate
Passionate

Post by HMX » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:28 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
HMX wrote:
Arteta422 wrote:

It doesn't even say that we are the club with the "fewest" supporters, HMX - he is quoting a figure of average attendance as a percentage of capacity - which is factor of stadium size and other variables. This table shows Blackpool have the 'best' supporter because they exceed capacity by a massive, and possibly illegal, amount. However, this may be a little complicated to discuss with our correspondent.
Oh yeah, I know. Still, it's part of the reason why we don't fill the Reebok.

Arteta422
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Arteta422 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:30 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:
HMX wrote:
Arteta422 wrote:

true but as for blackpool they fill there staduim, if they made it bigger im sure they would still fill it, and their away support is sick, they sing all game, which makes them good supporters. lowest attendence or not.