Boltons next top striker?

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Re: Boltons next top striker?

Post by Harry Genshaw » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:59 pm

boltonboris wrote:
Lofthouse Lower wrote:Who is shit-hot on Football Manager or FIFA at the moment?
Kennedy Bakircioglü
Is he still good on the latest game? One of my greatest ever players about Champ Man 03, FM05 time.
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:26 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:
boltonboris wrote:
Lofthouse Lower wrote:Who is shit-hot on Football Manager or FIFA at the moment?
Kennedy Bakircioglü
Is he still good on the latest game? One of my greatest ever players about Champ Man 03, FM05 time.

kadlec is shit hot at the mo for me and petrov and chungy have been my best players so far
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

Debo
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Debo » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:38 pm

Connor Wickham is my star Wanderers striker in FM 2011. Now if we could get him in real life I would be one happy man, will likely be out of our price range though

bw@bw
Reliable
Reliable

Post by bw@bw » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:09 pm

Debo wrote:Connor Wickham is my star Wanderers striker in FM 2011. Now if we could get him in real life I would be one happy man, will likely be out of our price range though
Presumably he has done a bit more than Danny ward then?

Though probably not this weekend
What goes around may still come around

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:37 pm

Our Nils is fecking banging them in for Litchfield City Colts U 11's just now so perhaps we should be playing him up top next to Davies, too! 8)
May the bridges I burn light your way

KIHYUN
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by KIHYUN » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:54 am

meehan95 wrote:with bolton losing sturridge, davies getting older and elmander having his foot in the exit door who do you think coyle will buy and want him to buy as we need two new strikers?
I recomend to buy ji dong-won, who is south korean, 19years old.
he plays like Berbatof in man u. and he is rising blue chip, also has many girl fans in south korea.

he has linked at Leverkuzen club in germany since 2010 asian cup.

have you seen an article in daily mail posted on today.?
Newcastle turn to South Korea striker Ji after missing out on Lorient's Gameiro

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z1Kn45LxO6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2010 k league highlight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWSyvmkv_4I

Nation A team
- NO 10.

2010 asain game

Ji Dong-Won @ South Korea vs Iran 4-3 (2 goal)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jMom50RsdI

frindship A match
Ji Dong Won @ South Korea vs Syria 1 - 0 (1 Goal) 2010/12/30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLQlim9n ... re=related

2010 asian cup

Ji Dong-Won @ AFC Asian Cup 2011 vs Uzbekistan 3 -2 (2goal)
http://youtu.be/wkipk9t57zw

meehan95
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by meehan95 » Tue May 03, 2011 5:37 pm

salomon kalou?

MeMcMe
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by MeMcMe » Tue May 03, 2011 6:01 pm

Kevin Doyle could be affordable if Wolves go down? Being Irish I would kinda love that...
Also, if Wolfsburg get relegated, Sanli Tuncay might fancy a move back to England to a club where players with skill are actually appreciated. (Take that, Stoke...)

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Wed May 04, 2011 10:38 am

MeMcMe wrote:Kevin Doyle could be affordable if Wolves go down? Being Irish I would kinda love that...
Also, if Wolfsburg get relegated, Sanli Tuncay might fancy a move back to England to a club where players with skill are actually appreciated. (Take that, Stoke...)
If we like players with skill, Tuncay would be the last player we'd look at.

Because he's shit
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Wed May 04, 2011 10:41 am

He's got skill coming out of his arse, but he didn't cut the mustard at Middlesbrough or Stoke, so on that basis ah'm oot

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed May 04, 2011 10:50 am

Lofthouse Lower wrote:He's got skill coming out of his arse,
Can you get cream for that? :shock:
May the bridges I burn light your way

MeMcMe
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by MeMcMe » Wed May 04, 2011 2:19 pm

He's not remotely shit, he's a very talented player. He's not exactly free-scoring but that doesn't automatically mean he's terrible. I think he'd make the grade, but tis just my opinion. Always liked him.
I wouldn't use failing at Stoke as a criterion to judge players by. He doesn't exactly like flair-players, Tony Pulis.

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Wed May 04, 2011 2:54 pm

MeMcMe wrote:He's not remotely shit, he's a very talented player. He's not exactly free-scoring but that doesn't automatically mean he's terrible. I think he'd make the grade, but tis just my opinion. Always liked him.
I wouldn't use failing at Stoke as a criterion to judge players by. He doesn't exactly like flair-players, Tony Pulis.

spot on tuncay is exactly the type of player we need he's got grit and detemination and he is a flair player and can play right across midfield and upfront he was middlesbourgh best player and as said above can't jugde him at stoke because of the way they play he ripped us to shreds this season when we lost 2-0 he was the difference the problem would be finance wolfsburg paid 5 mil for him they would want at least that
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Wed May 04, 2011 2:57 pm

I thought he only went on loan to Wolfsburg?
Pfffft.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed May 04, 2011 2:58 pm

plymouth wanderer wrote:
MeMcMe wrote:He's not remotely shit, he's a very talented player. He's not exactly free-scoring but that doesn't automatically mean he's terrible. I think he'd make the grade, but tis just my opinion. Always liked him.

spot on tuncay is exactly the type of player we need he's got grit and detemination and he is a flair player and can play right across midfield and upfront he was middlesbourgh best player and as said above can't jugde him at stoke because of the way they play he ripped us to shreds this season when we lost 2-0 he was the difference the problem would be finance wolfsburg paid 5 mil for him they would want at least that
Problem with Tuncay is he doesn't score enough goals. Which means that you need to play a striker with him who does. Would be too costly as well and to me looks like one of those where you're never exactly sure where his best position would be.

I'm far from convinced that he is "exactly the type of player we need".

To me he looks somewhat of a luxury!

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Wed May 04, 2011 2:59 pm

TKIZ! wrote:I thought he only went on loan to Wolfsburg?

no m8 he signed for 5 mil

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Wed May 04, 2011 3:01 pm

Tuncay's best position is behind the striker in the 4-2-3-1 formation we don't play.

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Wed May 04, 2011 3:13 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:Tuncay's best position is behind the striker in the 4-2-3-1 formation we don't play.

granted but you drop him slightly deeper in a sort of target man role but not every fecking ball lobbed at his head but into feet but that would obviously mean dropping SKD but IMO he is on his last legs anyway

but i also understand what BWFCI is saying but with elmo possibly going sturrige again may not be here we are left with SKD and klasnic we are goin to need 2 strikers
again it boils down to finance which all hangs on the cahill deal

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed May 04, 2011 3:15 pm

plymouth wanderer wrote:
Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:Tuncay's best position is behind the striker in the 4-2-3-1 formation we don't play.

granted but you drop him slightly deeper in a sort of target man role but not every fecking ball lobbed at his head but into feet but that would obviously mean dropping SKD but IMO he is on his last legs anyway

but i also understand what BWFCI is saying but with elmo possibly going sturrige again may not be here we are left with SKD and klasnic we are goin to need 2 strikers
Aye one striker who has pace and gets goals and another who can do a similar or equivalent job to that of SKD.

Neither of which are Tuncay!

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Wed May 04, 2011 3:30 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
plymouth wanderer wrote:

Aye one striker who has pace and gets goals and another who can do a similar or equivalent job to that of SKD.

Neither of which are Tuncay!

who's that then? who's gonna get us 15-20 goals a season and looks like usain bolt and who is tryed and tested in the EPL and in our price range ?

and as already said tuncay plays in the hole :shock: so would be exatly the type of player to replace SKD he would create so much more than he would plus he is more flexible than the karma sutra what more do you need fvcking jam on it