TKIZ's impossibly brilliant all new Transfer Rumours thread

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

aussie_wanderer
Promising
Promising

Re: TKIZ's impossibly brilliant all new Transfer Rumours thr

Post by aussie_wanderer » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:04 pm

hope we can get all 3 ngog swp and tuncay, how much would the 3 cost? 10 million?

drummergeek
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by drummergeek » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:07 pm

aussie_wanderer wrote:hope we can get all 3 ngog swp and tuncay, how much would the 3 cost? 10 million?
around that, i would rather spend the 3 million that tuncay would cost on getting sturridge on loan

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:08 pm

drummergeek wrote:
aussie_wanderer wrote:hope we can get all 3 ngog swp and tuncay, how much would the 3 cost? 10 million?
around that, i would rather spend the 3 million that tuncay would cost on getting sturridge on loan
£3mill plus wages is a heck of a lot for a club in our situation to splash on a one-season solution...

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:11 pm

It's a no-brainer. He's worth it.

drummergeek
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by drummergeek » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:12 pm

thebish wrote:
drummergeek wrote:
£3mill plus wages is a heck of a lot for a club in our situation to splash on a one-season solution...
yea but worth it for the possible 20 goal return that a full season loan could result in

mighty_whites
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by mighty_whites » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:17 pm

I hope it aint Tuncay cant see it being really, surely Coyle would rather take a gamble on some youngster than take a 29year old who has never really shone in the prem! Ok he'd be ok if SWP don't come as he could do a job but still no resolving the striker issue or lack of goal scorers!!! Think its some bullshit from SSN!

Peter Thompson
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Peter Thompson » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:22 pm

Never really shone in the prem ? - give your head a shake....

He's a cracking player, exciting to watch good movement & pace and was decent for both Boro & Stoke, the Stoke fans didn't want him to go - and apparently its a season long loan we're working on

mighty_whites
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by mighty_whites » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:24 pm

Peter Thompson wrote:Never really shone in the prem ? - give your head a shake....

He's a cracking player, exciting to watch good movement & pace and was decent for both Boro & Stoke, the Stoke fans didn't want him to go - and apparently its a season long loan we're working on
He hasn't shone in the prem, for the Stoke team he was sub most of the time and only came on with 15mins left! He's no solution to what were weak in though! Need strtikers and a winger and he's neither he's just another Eagles!

aussie_wanderer
Promising
Promising

Post by aussie_wanderer » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:25 pm

looks like swp move could happen before this weekend
http://www.clubcall.com/bolton-wanderer ... 56575.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:28 pm

boltonboris wrote:He won't be... He's shite..

Plus all the talk of "With Tuncay, it'll mean we'll play it on the deck"

This bloke played for Stoke

yeah and that prick pulis got rid cus tuncay could't play the mighty stoke way which is no bad thing

alrite he doest score alot of goals but neither does alot of the other strikers that have been mentioned (for one reason or another) come to think of it not alot of our recents or current strikers have scored alot of goals Anelka a fluke signing we wont sign anyone of that caliber for a long time and sturridge who was't even ours

i would say he would replace davo he's got pace (which davo has't) he works his socks off(which davo is lacking lately due to age) his movement is good (davo's ain't) he's got a good footballing brain and i have always rated him i would say in our team he would get the same amount of goals davo gets and he would offer alot more than the current davo does

it pi$$es me of when people say no to keane no to tuncay no to n'gog no to jerome who the feck are we suppose to sign

also alot people were saying before chungy got injured we don't SWP he shite ,hes a prick etc now they cant wait to get him at the reebok to give him a good fvcking
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:32 pm

:oyea:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11672_7089860,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sign him up
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

jmjhb
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jmjhb » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:32 pm

mighty_whites wrote:
Peter Thompson wrote:Never really shone in the prem ? - give your head a shake....

He hasn't shone in the prem, for the Stoke team he was sub most of the time and only came on with 15mins left! He's no solution to what were weak in though! Need strtikers and a winger and he's neither he's just another Eagles!
He can play both on the wing and as a striker.

mighty_whites
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by mighty_whites » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:33 pm

plymouth wanderer wrote:

yeah and that prick pulis got rid cus tuncay could't play the mighty stoke way which is no bad thing

alrite he doest score alot of goals but neither does alot of the other strikers that have been mentioned (for one reason or another) come to think of it not alot of our recents or current strikers have scored alot of goals Anelka a fluke signing we wont sign anyone of that caliber for a long time and sturridge who was't even ours

i would say he would replace davo he's got pace (which davo has't) he works his socks off(which davo is lacking lately due to age) his movement is good (davo's ain't) he's got a good footballing brain and i have always rated him i would say in our team he would get the same amount of goals davo gets and he would offer alot more than the current davo does

it pi$$es me of when people say no to keane no to tuncay no to n'gog no to jerome who the feck are we suppose to sign

also alot people were saying before chungy got injured we don't SWP he shite ,hes a prick etc now they cant wait to get him at the reebok to give him a good fvcking

I think Ngog, Keane and SWP would 3 quality high calibre signings for Bolton, i don't think we need Tuncay as we have Eagles who can play of the front man if Coyle changes his 4-4-2 formation, but we are desperate for strikers and i cant see Tuncay being suitable! People are right bout Jerome he is shite, but Tuncay to replace Davies you crazy :crazy: What next Bramble and Knight in the heart of our defence???

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:36 pm

mighty_whites wrote:
plymouth wanderer wrote:

I think Ngog, Keane and SWP would 3 quality high calibre signings for Bolton, i don't think we need Tuncay as we have Eagles who can play of the front man if Coyle changes his 4-4-2 formation, but we are desperate for strikers and i cant see Tuncay being suitable! People are right bout Jerome he is shite, but Tuncay to replace Davies you crazy :crazy: What next Bramble and Knight in the heart of our defence???

:doh:

fvck me

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:37 pm

I really like him.

However, he's not a finisher for me - he's a provider......

Beefheart
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Beefheart » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:39 pm

Runs about a lot but doesn't score much? That's Elmander replaced.

drummergeek
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by drummergeek » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:40 pm

i would rather have tuncay than jerome and its a loan so if it don't work out he can sod off back to germany

wanderers_on_tour
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by wanderers_on_tour » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:44 pm

Surely its EITHER wright phillips OR tuncay?? Both being 'wingers' of sorts and not out and out centre forwards. Then hopefully we can tie up a move for N'Gog and i'd be happy.

jimbo_bwfc
Reliable
Reliable

Post by jimbo_bwfc » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:46 pm

Tuncay is ace ability wise.

But then so was Martin Petrov so I'll err on the side of caution before making grandiose predictions, but he's technically superior to most anyone else in our team.

When Eagles was said, it was confirmed he'd been asked something about playing behind a striker. Lee obviously got injured so that became moot however playing just off a striker might be the perfect role for Tuncay.

He's not an out and out winger or an out and out centre forward, but somewhere inbetween could be best for him.

Hope we can get him. Plus, loan with view to buy would be ideal for us.

Of course getting Sturridge back would be great but it's clear he wants to make it at Chelsea, he has no ambitions to play for Bolton Wanderers in the future or even just for a period of next season. He wants to make it at one of the biggest clubs in the league, and all the best to him, with all the ability he has, he shouldn't be at a club like Bolton. If Chelsea don't want to use him, sell him to Liverpool/Arsenal/Spurs even United, they'll all play him.
http://www.twitter.com/jderbyshirebwfc

"Like putting a tiara on a shirehorse"

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:49 pm

Lofthouse Lower wrote:I really like him.

However, he's not a finisher for me - he's a provider......
i no he's a provider did't say otherwise

we can't afford two 15 goal a season strikers unless coyle finds a few gems somewhere and let's be honest they very rarely come off

i see him replacing davo (if we get him you no davo is replacable) along side someone like n'gog but i will let you lot shoot them down in flames and we will probably end up with helguson/or raisak(spelling)