Wanderers Vs Man U

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

mrpiccollo
Promising
Promising

Re: Wanderers Vs Man U

Post by mrpiccollo » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:25 pm

lets be honest lads this was possibly the best team to have played at the reebock sadly im not talking about bolton what we can take from this result

kev no longer cuts the mustard

and

although we just got battered 3 times were gonna come back strong ^^

remember we just played bloody united liverpool city and the newly promoted champions qpr and were on 3 points, all of you would have taken a point from each game so were not too bad as of yet
so dont get down about it we knew what was gonna happen here today :| and tbh we were lucky to play qpr before they strengthened there squad for the prem

upcoming thrashing of norwich will get our tails back up and holdens coming back ^^^ good time to be a white ^^ :oyea:

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:34 pm

And personally, I think the people that left early are gobshites.

martin1877coywm
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by martin1877coywm » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:43 pm

feck man u

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Just home from much needed pub...

That was horrible. and Owen carries the can.

We needed a holding midfielder. We have one on the books. He should have been on the pitch.

Our midfield is so lightweight it has no chance of competing against any of the top teams.

Mark Davies was very poor. Eagles never plays more than 45 minutes. God never intended Petrov to tackle (I felt sorry for Robinson - and don't agree with the sneers from some on here). Reo-Coker has no pace but was almost the only one worth his place today.

The FRS are so far ahead of us - and we caught them in form - that it's an act of blind and stupid faith to even daydream that we might match them. But there is absolutely no reason to put out a team and formation that makes it easy for them.

Anyway, I still hate the feckers. And i console myself with the thought that I'll wake up tomorrow feeling ok, having put it behind me. And they'll wake up still despicable pricks.

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:47 pm

Can I ask - was that our worst Reebok defeat? Mate and I were trying to remember a worse one. Coventry did us 5-1, we think, but couldn't remember anyone else scoring 5.

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:48 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:And personally, I think the people that left early are gobshites.
I left at four. I don't even give a toss what that makes me

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:50 pm

hisroyalgingerness wrote:
Annoyed Grunt wrote:And personally, I think the people that left early are gobshites.
I left at four. I don't even give a toss what that makes me
Two thirds gobshite. :wink:

Your choice and my opinion, doesn't make either right or wrong.

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:53 pm

As long as that's the case, I'm comfortable

To think. We can get this chippy with fellow Bolton fans. Imagine how we're gonna be on Monday when we go back to workplaces full of plastic Mancs. feck

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:56 pm

I'm ok, got a Chorley and Bury fan....and another Wanderers season ticket holder...we can console each other.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:04 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:Kevin Davies has shrugged his shoulders and sidled off every game for well over 6 months. Coyle needs to have the balls to drop him. That will be a sign of whether Coyle really has what it takes for the big time!
Davies isn't on top of his game right now. He'll admit it, he needs to sharpen up, but that statement is absolute cobblers. If he scores, he's Super Kev, if he doesn't, he's rubbish. This season we've played City, Liverpool and United out of four games. How many other strikers tear them to bits every week? Let's keep it in proportion hey?
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:14 pm

hisroyalgingerness wrote:As long as that's the case, I'm comfortable

To think. We can get this chippy with fellow Bolton fans. Imagine how we're gonna be on Monday when we go back to workplaces full of plastic Mancs. feck

working tomoro and it's full off the cvnts plastic bastards nothing that a good smack on the nose won't cure

i'm gonna get sacked in the morning!!... sacked...in...the....morning!!!
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:20 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:Kevin Davies has shrugged his shoulders and sidled off every game for well over 6 months. Coyle needs to have the balls to drop him. That will be a sign of whether Coyle really has what it takes for the big time!
Davies isn't on top of his game right now. He'll admit it, he needs to sharpen up, but that statement is absolute cobblers. If he scores, he's Super Kev, if he doesn't, he's rubbish. This season we've played City, Liverpool and United out of four games. How many other strikers tear them to bits every week? Let's keep it in proportion hey?
This isn't just about whether he scores or doesn't. His overall game is crap, and doesn't fit with how Coyle is trying to play!

lovethesmellofnapalm
Reliable
Reliable

Post by lovethesmellofnapalm » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:30 pm

am not in the same world of pain as i was after Stoke. but still would like to knee-jerk if i may.
here goes
every single one of our new acquisitions should play next week.
good players/teams dont lose 8 out of 9
"A child of five would understand this- send someone to fetch a child of five"

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:34 pm

Shitc*nts.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:35 pm

Dr.Karl wrote:The unwillingness to change is the major bug bear of mine. He's as stubborn as Megson in his tactical outlook. Granted we've had a tough start and Norwich is the real barometer of how we'll do this season but when your manager sets out a team that doesn't give you the best chance to get something out of the game its all too frustrating.

I have no questions about his man management or the way he represents Bolton but I do wish he'd change his tactics now and again.
Yep.
Businesswoman of the year.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:35 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:Shitc*nts.
Yep.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:38 pm

mrpiccollo wrote:and holdens coming back!
Another thing I'm stressed about is the amount of expectation we seem to be piling on Holden. Like he's going to come back like Superman and save the world.

I mean he's not, is he?

Armchair Wanderer
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Armchair Wanderer » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:39 pm

Just got back, it was my first game of the season , but based on this one game thought NRC had a good one and was good to see what Boyata could do. Also Tuncay and Ngog looked up for it when they came on.

Boyata seemed like a mainly defensive player, he can play a pass but he's not gonna run down the wing and shoot a cross in. Maybe he should play on the same side as Petrov, if that's possible. I'd like to see Tuncay and Ngog start next week, SKD was quiet again and isn't getting anything from refs anymore.

BTW, was just thinking I went to Wembley and the last game of last season against City and this one, maybe I should stop going to games :)
The players you fail to sign never lose you any money.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:39 pm

And where the fook has Worthy gone this last few weeks?

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:01 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:
mrpiccollo wrote:and holdens coming back!
Another thing I'm stressed about is the amount of expectation we seem to be piling on Holden. Like he's going to come back like Superman and save the world.

I mean he's not, is he?

erm yeah

http://www.kckrs.com/heres-a-photo-of-s ... an-outfit/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

8)
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience