Bolton vs Chelsea

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

jmjhb
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Bolton vs Chelsea

Post by jmjhb » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Davies scored, there's no way the linesman could have seen it cross the line though

Holden midfielder
Promising
Promising

Post by Holden midfielder » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:14 pm

Only positive moment in this match was John Terry getting kicked in the wedding tackle.

Holden midfielder
Promising
Promising

Post by Holden midfielder » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:15 pm

Eagles two nice efforts now.

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:16 pm

Looked like a goal to me.

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:23 pm

That's it. I work in a pub and I'm going out for a drink now. Thank christ that game is over.

jmjhb
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jmjhb » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Hopefully this is rock bottom.

Vertigo
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Vertigo » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:26 pm

1st half wasn't worthy of the Championship.
2nd half was better but the defence was still a shambles at times.

Could have been 5-3, but at the same time could have been 8-1.

Once again I am bemused by Mr. Coyle's substitutions.

Choppers
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Choppers » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:33 pm

He took N'Gog off because he was exhausted.

We weren't going to get back into it, so better that we take off a player before he pulls something through exhaustion.

Petrov is the only place our attack was coming from too, can't take him off.
http://www.godisageek.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; | A Videogame Site With A Difference
http://www.twitter.com/jebusf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; | Twitter

bedwetter2
Reliable
Reliable

Post by bedwetter2 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:34 pm

I am really looking forward to us climbing table, as predicted by the 'rose-tinters'TM, now that we have those games out of the way....... Where's that hollow laughter coming from?

jimbo_bwfc
Reliable
Reliable

Post by jimbo_bwfc » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:36 pm

Someone didn't think this poster through. Fancy driving home past this...

http://www.twitter.com/jderbyshirebwfc

"Like putting a tiara on a shirehorse"

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:46 pm

Choppers wrote:He took N'Gog off because he was exhausted.

We weren't going to get back into it, so better that we take off a player before he pulls something through exhaustion.

Petrov is the only place our attack was coming from too, can't take him off.

yeah and chelsea ripped us apart down that left hand side he's a liability if he dont want to graft drop the cvnt ,eagles and tuncay can play there in that setup infact that's what he should started with instead of davo and petrov
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:54 pm

Just back.

First half, abject shite. Second half, glimmer of hope, then abject shite.

Glad that's out the way, 2 week break, then the salvation....right?

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:58 pm

Appalling. I'm afraid I can't accept that we can't get a better result than that because of the money the opposition spent. That money didn't cause such basic errors made by our whole team defensively in that first half. Piss-poor marking for the first - how many have we now conceded from corners/set plays this year?? Robbo got done every time and the secret's out about him big time now with opposition scouts, and we can't keep letting defenders walk from their box to ours with no challenge.

I can see smattering of positives. Ngog looks a top buy, he's strong, quick and not afraid to run at people. We looked much more solid once we split up Robbo and Petrov.

But even amongst all that, disappointing to see that examples weren't made of sooner and the changes we can all see are needed just don't seem to come.

Last but not least - Walton at 1-0: bottled it. At least a yellow. A generous sending off. But to do nowt? Jesus.

And I didn't think Davo's effort went in. Thought was a top move, and great defending

Choppers
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Choppers » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:00 pm

plymouth wanderer wrote:yeah and chelsea ripped us apart down that left hand side he's a liability if he dont want to graft drop the cvnt ,eagles and tuncay can play there in that setup infact that's what he should started with instead of davo and petrov
Being ripped apart down the left is not ONLY Petrov's fault.

Just because Robinson shouts at everyone else and blames others, doesn't mean he's a good full back all of a sudden.

The amount of times a centre back was drawn out to left back because Robbo clearly didn't fancy his chances, or was just well out of position and/or left in the dust...shocking.

How many times does Robinson overlap, or get a cross in? That's part of a full back's job too.

Petrov is a scapegoat for Robinson. Neither are any good defensively, the difference is that the other actually gives us something going forward.
http://www.godisageek.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; | A Videogame Site With A Difference
http://www.twitter.com/jebusf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; | Twitter

GrimReaper
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by GrimReaper » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:09 pm

Best atmosphere all season, its as though we are resigned to whats coming. worst start for over 100 years, I dont know what the answer is??????
In BWFC We Trust

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:13 pm

Absolute shit. No fight, no bottle, no determination and a complete lack of organisation.

We are at Sammy Lee levels. Something is not right, it wouldn't surprise me if Coyle had completely lost the dressing room. We are so bad at the basics it's pointless worrying about anything else.

How Robinson gets a game week in week out when he's poor, yet others are binned straight away is beyond me.

Worst start in 109 years, and fook the fixtures we've been embarrassing and this is honestly the worst set of games I've suffered through in a long long time.

We need some structure and some organisation. We have done all season but none seems forthcoming. Lose at Wigan and I think we need to start looking at our options big time!

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:15 pm

Choppers wrote:
plymouth wanderer wrote:yeah and chelsea ripped us apart down that left hand side he's a liability if he dont want to graft drop the cvnt ,eagles and tuncay can play there in that setup infact that's what he should started with instead of davo and petrov
Being ripped apart down the left is not ONLY Petrov's fault.

Just because Robinson shouts at everyone else and blames others, doesn't mean he's a good full back all of a sudden.

The amount of times a centre back was drawn out to left back because Robbo clearly didn't fancy his chances, or was just well out of position and/or left in the dust...shocking.

How many times does Robinson overlap, or get a cross in? That's part of a full back's job too.

Petrov is a scapegoat for Robinson. Neither are any good defensively, the difference is that the other actually gives us something going forward.

i think it's the other way round mate

robbo was fairly good last season especially when he had taylor infront of him they had a better understanding plus taylor was one of our most hardworking players last season not to mention elmander used to track back down the wings to help out back to BASICS now

if i was in the TRENCHES i would't want petrov in there with me you know what i mean
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:16 pm

He's good at digging himself into a hole?
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:17 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:Absolute shit. No fight, no bottle, no determination and a complete lack of organisation.

We are at Sammy Lee levels. Something is not right, it wouldn't surprise me if Coyle had completely lost the dressing room. We are so bad at the basics it's pointless worrying about anything else.

How Robinson gets a game week in week out when he's poor, yet others are binned straight away is beyond me.

Worst start in 109 years, and fook the fixtures we've been embarrassing and this is honestly the worst set of games I've suffered through in a long long time.

We need some structure and some organisation. We have done all season but none seems forthcoming. Lose at Wigan and I think we need to start looking at our options big time!
fvck off

And give ya head a shake

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:18 pm

We concede the same goals week in, week out. it makes a mockery out of the coaching set up and training. Bogdan was absolute cack as well today. So yeah, selling al habsi....GOOD MOVE.

Its just one joke performance to the next, we could do a derby county at this rate.

One more thing...last season aftet chelsea dicked us mcnulty (i think) at the bbc wrote a tactical blog about how chelsea swamped our 442. So a 2nd rate journo from the bbc picked thid up. So whats owen coyle aka mike bassetts answer today? oh aye stumpy AND ngog AND petrov. Whenever davies plays its effectively 10 men anyway. Pleased Knight was dropped mind.