Norwich v Horwich

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

adamworthy2002
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: Norwich v Horwich

Post by adamworthy2002 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:57 pm

spikeykev wrote:Is Coyle an idiot, every damn time Moo comes off we fall to bits, well pissed off
And when we need to score he takes off one of our only attacking threats in Eagles and puts Tuncay on.


Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:57 pm

Watched it via a stream and I have to say I thought we were outstanding in some areas, particularly in the second half. We only lacked a bit of quality in their box. They finished 2 of their 4 chances, we didn't, but overall, I thought we played well. I would rather have seen Klasnic than SKD on.

I would have taken a point and didn't expect 3. Norwich are us 5 seasons ago, a lot of graft and not much craft, but they work hard and take their chances, fair play to them. Not a disaster for us by any stretch.
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

Turkish Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Turkish Trotter » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:57 pm

Gail Platz wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote: I think with an average manager we'd be comfortably mid table this season. We've shown in the last few games that with the right set up we are more than good enough.

But away at Norwich going 4-4-2 with NRC and Mark Davies in midfield? No fooking chance.

To compound it he then takes our best attacking player on the day off in Eagles and leaves useless Petrov on.

We'd actually be better off not having a manager. We'd have had better results managing it via this message board.

Cos at least on here there is a basic comprehension of football.
Oh feck off you boring c*nt. I bet you're fecking buzzing inside, just so you can spend your evening spouting your anti-Coyle shit on here. It was only last week you changed your mind on him, get a fecking grip, wanker.

He spouts his anti Coyle Shit. You spout your Anti Tuncay Shit.

Its all about opinions.
Born to be a Wanderer!!
Some say Wisdom comes with age, I may be the exception !!

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:58 pm

Gail Platz wrote:Tuncay is fecking shit fecking fecking shit send him back to fecking Germany now the shit fecking prick.

Why does this fecking club continually piss me the feck off week on week?
Constructive?

Tuncay is shite mind

P.O.S.
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by P.O.S. » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:58 pm

Feels a little bit like one step forward, two steps back - although I wasnt expecting a result today, it sounds as if our performance was nothing like it has been recently.

Surely Coyle or one of his staff can see a correlation between taking Muamba off and us going to pieces?!

Jokers in White
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jokers in White » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:59 pm

officer_dibble wrote:norwich are bog standard
and they have had 2 centre halves taken off today

taking off muamba costs us again
right to go 442 - but take off mark davies,, he cant play centre mid
I don't think taking muamba off cost us the match he was doing fcuk all just a body wandering around. Taking eagles off was a bad mistake but we lacked energy and commitment today so deserved to get beat.
https://twitter.com/Chaddy_81" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gail Platz
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Gail Platz » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:59 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Gail Platz wrote:Tuncay is fecking shit fecking fecking shit send him back to fecking Germany now the shit fecking prick.

Constructive?

Tuncay is shite mind
Comes on, tip toes about for a bit, finally gets on the ball and puts a cross in that's 15 yards away from any player. Happy? Cock.

NiceHotCuppaTea
Promising
Promising

Post by NiceHotCuppaTea » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:00 pm

fecked as soon as we took Muamba off for Davies to play 442. fecking clueless Coyle.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Gail Platz wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:

Constructive?

Tuncay is shite mind
Comes on, tip toes about for a bit, finally gets on the ball and puts a cross in that's 15 yards away from any player. Happy? Cock.
Aye and Petrov contributes what for his 35K a week?

Tuncay is a striker being as to play out wide. And we brought on for our most effective attacker today. Not Tuncays fault!

norm the jedi
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by norm the jedi » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Bijou Bob wrote:Watched it via a stream and I have to say I thought we were outstanding in some areas, particularly in the second half. We only lacked a bit of quality in their box. They finished 2 of their 4 chances, we didn't, but overall, I thought we played well.

I would have taken a point and didn't expect 3. Norwich are us 5 seasons ago, a lot of graft and not much craft, but they work hard and take their chances, fair play to them. Not a disaster for us by any stretch.
This

thanx bob you saved me a lot of typing..

and everyone moaning about the eagles subb.. he was on the ball alot but what exactly did he do with all the possession he had... I can think of one run where n'gog should have played him return ball and got it stuck under his feet.. other than that much promise ... not much product..
Are we in League 2 yet - Three seasons and we'll be away to Chesham

Gail Platz
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Gail Platz » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:02 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Gail Platz wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:

Constructive?

Tuncay is shite mind

Tuncay is a striker being as to play out wide. And we brought on for our most effective attacker today. Not Tuncays fault!
Petrov was firing at goal left, right and centre and looked like our only goalscoring threat. Are you smacked up or something? Attacking wise, Petrov was easily our best player.

newboy
Promising
Promising

Post by newboy » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:03 pm

I expect most of Coyles preparation for every match is taken up on deciding on what time he should take Fabrice off poor poor management wouldn't be surprised if the lad's off in the summer :crazy:

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:03 pm

Performance wise we perked up for the start of the first half
First half poor, but part expected as Norwich at home. Then they had the two injuries and we should of gone for the jugular, and had started too. Petrov looking very dangerous second half, as was Eagles. Ngog wasn't, and either him or Mark Davies off and we set ourselves up to nick a point. Instead Coyle takes off Muamba, we can't cover the two wank fullbacks enough, Norwich want it more and they get the goal...second was shocking how our lot just sacked off defending, and then the games gone.

No idea why Tuncay came on, he isn't a right winger, he isn't even that good. Still when you have 4 centre forwards on the bench you limit yourself really. Certain things the manager has done today really cost us, cos a point minimum was there for the taking.

If I see Mears again this season its far too soon. Absolutely shocking how when faced with a runner he just showed him until someone else had to come across to do his tackling. Prick. Ricketts was shit as well, proper exposed as a right back playing out of position.

I really don't rate Norwich at all, and thats them safe really...

Turkish Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Turkish Trotter » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:04 pm

Jokers in White wrote:

I don't think taking muamba off cost us the match he was doing fcuk all just a body wandering around. Taking eagles off was a bad mistake but we lacked energy and commitment today so deserved to get beat.
Thats what he's there for, making a nuisance of himmself, breaking up play and giving the simple ball. Theres nothing wrong with that because we are hard to break down. as soon as he goes off we are wide open, thats what costs us time after time.
Born to be a Wanderer!!
Some say Wisdom comes with age, I may be the exception !!

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:04 pm

Gail Platz wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:

Constructive?

Tuncay is shite mind
Not really, but I'm not going to sit here typing abuse at you chap! off for a beer

wanderers_on_tour
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by wanderers_on_tour » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:04 pm

Gail Platz wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Gail Platz wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:

Constructive?

Tuncay is shite mind

Petrov was firing at goal left, right and centre and looked like our only goalscoring threat. Are you smacked up or something? Attacking wise, Petrov was easily our best player.
Forget football, what is your problem?

Just because someone doesn't agree with you stop taking it so personally, wind yer neck in.

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:05 pm

Gail Platz wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Gail Platz wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:

Constructive?

Tuncay is shite mind

:shock:

truth is we were on for a point then coyle changed formation

then good night vienna
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

P.O.S.
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by P.O.S. » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:07 pm

Turkish Trotter wrote:
Jokers in White wrote:

Thats what he's there for, making a nuisance of himmself, breaking up play and giving the simple ball. Theres nothing wrong with that because we are hard to break down. as soon as he goes off we are wide open, thats what costs us time after time.

This is the thing with Muamba, its taken me a long, long time to appreciate what he does for the team. My judgement has always been clouded by his woeful passing and absolutely terrible shooting but its quite clear there's no-one else better in the team at breaking up play and providing some sort of screen for the defence. In our current situation, and with our current lineup, he should be a first name on the teams sheet stalwart and playing 90 minutes every week.

I just cant see why he's being brought off all the time.

wanderers_on_tour
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by wanderers_on_tour » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:08 pm

2399 wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:We'd actually be better off not having a manager. We'd have had better results managing it via this message board.
:pray:

Awesome.

Then I could put in with setting up trips to Sunday Markets looking for cheap dvds/cds
Without knowing anything about your set up or anything fella can I recommend a external hard drive or sumat??

The amount you seem to spend taping the Wanderers pal you could get a private jet out to the Reebok once a month :wink:

Gail Platz
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Gail Platz » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:10 pm

plymouth wanderer wrote: :shock:

truth is we were on for a point then coyle changed formation

then good night vienna
Nothing to do with Petrov being the only one shooting at goal though is it? Apart from Ngog's turn and shot, I can't think of anyone else that had a go at goal.