Fabrice Muamba

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Andy Waller
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: Fabrice Muamba

Post by Andy Waller » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:50 pm

Could we call it the "Moosaic"?
What a hero, What a man...... Ooooh, what a bad foul...

DoctorHver
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by DoctorHver » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:33 pm

Manchester United Fan here,
I wish Fabrice Muamba speedy recovery. In footballing terms I hope he scores the winner. :grin: I´m happy that he seems to be recovering.

coys247
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by coys247 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:18 pm

Spurs Fan here.
After a season of upheaval due to various misdemeanours from members of the football community - perceived or real- i'm at last proud to proclaim "i'm coys247 and i'm a footballolic.
The demeanour of Coyle, Gartside, Davies etc has been exemplary. The BW fans have been outstanding and the wider football community [special mention to Juventus, Real Madrid teams] has been overwhelming. My fellow Spurs fans didn't let the side down either - far from it.
I think many of us believe that there could have been worse places/times for this to happen to Fabrice with the preference for it not to happen at all but he is in one of the best hospitals in the country for this type of problem.
I saw a picture of Fabrice with his son today and I realise that i'm just a 200lb baby.
It'll work out - Believe!!
P.S. And thanks guys for restoring my faith in human nature and the football family

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:21 pm

coys247 wrote:Spurs Fan here.
After a season of upheaval due to various misdemeanours from members of the football community - perceived or real- i'm at last proud to proclaim "i'm coys247 and i'm a footballolic.
The demeanour of Coyle, Gartside, Davies etc has been exemplary. The BW fans have been outstanding and the wider football community [special mention to Juventus, Real Madrid teams] has been overwhelming. My fellow Spurs fans didn't let the side down either - far from it.
I think many of us believe that there could have been worse places/times for this to happen to Fabrice with the preference for it not to happen at all but he is in one of the best hospitals in the country for this type of problem.
I saw a picture of Fabrice with his son today and I realise that i'm just a 200lb baby.
It'll work out - Believe!!
P.S. And thanks guys for restoring my faith in human nature and the football family

:pray:
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

coys247
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by coys247 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:53 pm

"Bolton boss Coyle has ‘brief conversation’ with Muamba"

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slu ... sbriefconv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:08 pm

coys247 wrote:"Bolton boss Coyle has ‘brief conversation’ with Muamba"

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slu ... sbriefconv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"You're not playing on Saturday, son. OK ?"
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:22 pm

bobo the clown wrote:

:lol:

jmjhb
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jmjhb » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:23 pm

Hopefully the Moo will have given Owen some tactical tips for Saturday's match

coys247
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by coys247 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:26 pm

thebish wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:

:lol:

Good, the humour is back... :P

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:35 pm

50sQuiff wrote:Did anyone else have to take the day off work today? I'm pretty badly shaken after witnessing that first hand I have to admit. Couldn't bring myself to do the daily grind for its sheer pointlessness.
were you OK today Quiff ?
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:42 pm

just been watching ssn
lads have been down to visit today - said fabrice was joking, including finishing off a running joke they have in training.

rumours that coyle has set up a ping pong table in hospital unfounded though...

wow, cannot believe we are joking now! he will be in the team on saturday at this rate!

proper made up!

killiefan1983
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by killiefan1983 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:54 pm

Hello folks a Kilmarnock fan here (Scotland)

Its good to hear Fabrice has improved and we wish him a full and speedy recovery.

One of our players (Liam kelly) who played in our cup final win at the weekend finished the game only to find out his dad took a heart attack at full time in the stand and sadly died.

The last 7 days for your club and ineed mine has proved that life itself is more important than football.

All the best Fabrice and good luck with the rest of your season Bolton!

Regards

LiOC
Reliable
Reliable

Post by LiOC » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:30 pm

killiefan1983 wrote:Hello folks a Kilmarnock fan here (Scotland)

Its good to hear Fabrice has improved and we wish him a full and speedy recovery.

One of our players (Liam kelly) who played in our cup final win at the weekend finished the game only to find out his dad took a heart attack at full time in the stand and sadly died.

The last 7 days for your club and ineed mine has proved that life itself is more important than football.

All the best Fabrice and good luck with the rest of your season Bolton!

Regards
Hey, mate. Thanks for posting.

Thoughts with the Kelly family. Life can seem so cruel sometimes.

Congratulations on the cup win too.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:35 pm

"Thank The Lord" seems appropriate right now. :pray:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

EFC_Paul
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by EFC_Paul » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:36 pm

Hi Guys

An Evertonian here who just wants to echo what the thousands of others have already and wish Fabrice a very speedy and full recovery.

The way in which Your Club from bottom to the top to the Fans has been exemplary and You should all hold your heads up high knowing how much support you have given to not only one of your own but a chap that has brought in the harshest of circumstances so many people together.

The man is certainly defying the odds and is a true testament to your Club and His own fighting spirit...keep it up pal!

From all the lads at ToffeeTalk We give you all and Fabrice Our best wishes

50sQuiff
Reliable
Reliable

Post by 50sQuiff » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:41 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
50sQuiff wrote:Did anyone else have to take the day off work today? I'm pretty badly shaken after witnessing that first hand I have to admit. Couldn't bring myself to do the daily grind for its sheer pointlessness.
were you OK today Quiff ?
Indeed, back in today with a renewed sense of perspective. Me and the Spurs fans.

Gail Platz
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Gail Platz » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:51 pm

Great news that he's starting to get better, obviously it's a long road to recovery but it's a relief that he's on the right road.

All the support from the other fans is appreciated also, it shows that no matter what rivalries there are out there in the game that a human life is more important than kicking a ball around on a pitch.

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:52 pm

currently at a plymouth argyle match agaist bristol rovers and we just done the mins cheering and singing moos name .took vid so will try and put it on the forum later
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:00 pm

Applause at Upton Park too. I don't have to start liking them now, do I?

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:00 pm

EFC_Paul wrote:Hi Guys

An Evertonian here who just wants to echo what the thousands of others have already and wish Fabrice a very speedy and full recovery.

The way in which Your Club from bottom to the top to the Fans has been exemplary and You should all hold your heads up high knowing how much support you have given to not only one of your own but a chap that has brought in the harshest of circumstances so many people together.

The man is certainly defying the odds and is a true testament to your Club and His own fighting spirit...keep it up pal!

From all the lads at ToffeeTalk We give you all and Fabrice Our best wishes
Thanks Paul. The support from other fans has been heartwarming.
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.