Sunderland Away

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Athers
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Sunderland Away

Post by Athers » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:51 pm

Sunderland fans and club more interested in the Newcastle result. Swear they cheered louder for the half time scores than their goals. How embarassing.
http://www.twitter.com/dan_athers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:06 pm

Sponge wrote:QPR will win tomorrow.
I hope you're happy now.

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:14 pm

norm the jedi wrote: I can't recall too many occasions where we deserved more from a game than we got..
Both Newcastle games
Sto ut Serviam

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:41 pm

shot ourselves in the foot for the home one

anyway it was important we didnt lose yesterday (same as norwich away) to keep momentum.

Boyota v Bale weds?

Win both home games now.

Sponge
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Sponge » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:43 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
Sponge wrote:QPR will win tomorrow.
I hope you're happy now.

I hope YOU'RE happy—if it wasn't for my double-helix reverse jinx they probably would have won.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:44 pm

officer_dibble wrote:shot ourselves in the foot for the home one

anyway it was important we didnt lose yesterday (same as norwich away) to keep momentum.

Boyota v Bale weds?

Win both home games now.
I thought Boyata had a decent game yesterday. Against Bale is anyones guess.

Might aswell just get Ryo to run with him all game.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:46 pm

it seems odd he played there to me, steinnson mystery apart, riley is a better right back in my view and is now fit.

Sponge
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Sponge » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:48 pm

officer_dibble wrote:it seems odd he played there to me, steinnson mystery apart, riley is a better right back in my view and is now fit.

Steinnson was ill.

Turkish Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Turkish Trotter » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:48 pm

officer_dibble wrote:it seems odd he played there to me, steinnson mystery apart, riley is a better right back in my view and is now fit.

Steinson wasapparently unwell.
Born to be a Wanderer!!
Some say Wisdom comes with age, I may be the exception !!

norm the jedi
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by norm the jedi » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:50 pm

CAPSLOCK wrote:
norm the jedi wrote: I can't recall too many occasions where we deserved more from a game than we got..
Both Newcastle games
Disagree on the away game - if you let a bloke run from Sunderland, round the big market, across the car park and 70 yards up the centre of the pitch largely unchallenged to score ? You get what you deserve - nowt.
Are we in League 2 yet - Three seasons and we'll be away to Chesham

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:51 pm

steinnsons "ill" every other week
doesn't add up to me

he has had home problems hasn't he. not very reliable anyway.

Jakerbeef
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Jakerbeef » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:52 pm

Steinsson had him in his pocket last time we played at home in the league, if memory serves. Could do with him being fit.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:54 pm

Jakerbeef wrote:Steinsson had him in his pocket last time we played at home in the league, if memory serves. Could do with him being fit.
He played alright against him, but I don't think Bale had his best game ever...

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:10 pm

officer_dibble wrote:steinnsons "ill" every other week
I know how he feels!
May the bridges I burn light your way

madmarx
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by madmarx » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:34 pm

Athers wrote:Sunderland fans and club more interested in the Newcastle result. Swear they cheered louder for the half time scores than their goals. How embarassing.
Its called a rivalry you no mark. Like when you go to work on a Monday you like to be able to give as good as you get other wise THAT'S embarrassing, understand?

Second thoughts you probably don't its just Saturday thing for you , its across the garden fence and at the school gates and in every bar for us. That's just how it is and your supercilious opinions don't change what is.

Take a look on blue moon you will see that Man city know what the stadium is like when we score when it matters " like a Harrier Jump jet taking off next to you" was their fans description post match. Didn't really matter that much yesterday and neither team or fans could really be arsed.

Anywho... i will take my leave, thanks all for your company and crack and I look forward to a repeat next year..perhaps...hopefully . If not make the best of the fizzy pop, some good days out to be had, winning every week is nice and going up again is sweet.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:37 pm

madmarx wrote:
Athers wrote:Sunderland fans and club more interested in the Newcastle result. Swear they cheered louder for the half time scores than their goals. How embarassing.
Its called a rivalry you no mark. Like when you go to work on a Monday you like to be able to give as good as you get other wise THAT'S embarrassing, understand?

Second thoughts you probably don't its just Saturday thing for you , its across the garden fence and at the school gates and in every bar for us. That's just how it is and your supercilious opinions don't change what is.

Take a look on blue moon you will see that Man city know what the stadium is like when we score when it matters " like a Harrier Jump jet taking off next to you" was their fans description post match. Didn't really matter that much yesterday and neither team or fans could really be arsed.

Anywho... i will take my leave, thanks all for your company and crack and I look forward to a repeat next year..perhaps...hopefully . If not make the best of the fizzy pop, some good days out to be had, winning every week is nice and going up again is sweet.
You only boo because deep down you know that you have and will always be their little, shitter, smaller, smellier, inbred cousins.

Small dick complex I guess.

Athers
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Athers » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:45 pm

madmarx wrote:

YESSSSSSSS :fishing:
http://www.twitter.com/dan_athers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:47 pm

Shall we take that as a yes then? :mrgreen:
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:48 pm

madmarx wrote:

Found a cracking pub up your way

Are you all like the clientele of The Tram Car Inn?
Sto ut Serviam

James B
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by James B » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:58 pm

madmarx wrote:Second thoughts you probably don't its just Saturday thing for you , its across the garden fence and at the school gates and in every bar for us. That's just how it is and your supercilious opinions don't change what is.
how sad.