Doomsday: Stoke away

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

norm the jedi
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: Doomsday: Stoke away

Post by norm the jedi » Sun May 13, 2012 5:39 pm

Jokers in White wrote:
thebish wrote:
Jokers in White wrote:
DJBlu wrote:P.S Lets see all those players who are loyal now.

Cue mass exodus.

11 years for feck all. 11 years.
Yeah 11 fcuking years for one man to destroy, but the thick planks will still chant his name if he stays on has manager :crazy:

I REALLY don't get this... how does relegation destroy the last 11 years?? :conf:
So its ok to go down then? 11 years we have been a established premiership team, we needed to stay there due to our shit finances you don't make money in the championship so there's only one way i can see the club going now, all that hard work to get there and then to stay in the premiership have all been undone by owen fcuking coyle we should of changed managers during the season like sunderland did look what happened to them, loyality gets you nowhere in football.
So how much money have we. Made in the feckin prem if we are 100 mill in the hole - ?
Are we in League 2 yet - Three seasons and we'll be away to Chesham

jimbo
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jimbo » Sun May 13, 2012 5:39 pm

pagey_BWFC wrote:The awards night will be an absolute blast tonight.....
It'll be like a big leaving do for everyone. They'll have a great time

Porrohman
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Porrohman » Sun May 13, 2012 5:40 pm

And the award for most improved Ping Pong player goes to.....
The voices in my head may not be real...but they have some great ideas!

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sun May 13, 2012 5:41 pm

thebish wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:I hope all the Rose tinters are happy now.

yes - I am sure they are.
Perhaps we should rebrand it, fantasists and realists!

pagey_BWFC
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by pagey_BWFC » Sun May 13, 2012 5:42 pm

Porrohman wrote:
And the award for most improved Ping Pong player goes to.....
I'm looking forward to the nominations for "most inspired half-time speech".

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Sun May 13, 2012 5:42 pm

Well you've taken your time to accept our financial plight, so welcome to the realists camp.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun May 13, 2012 5:42 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
thebish wrote:

whatever makes you happy.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sun May 13, 2012 5:43 pm

glad coyle got booed

Keep - Bogdan (he is learning), Riley, Ream, Wheater (no choice!), Ricketts (reduced terms), Nigel RC, Muamba (in hope), Pratley (no choice!), Eagles, Ngog (unless we get a daft bid, admittedly unlikely!), Sordell, Mears (no choice), Chungy (now he's fit we may sell), Holden (no way will anyone sign him)

Unsure - Jussi (reduced terms, good back up?), Kevin Davies (reduced terms - who else will have him?), Mark Davies (the one player we may be able to convince someone to line our pockets for - I'd sell him in a heartbeat cos he is soft and has little end product)

Release - KNIGHT (feck off you c*nt), Petrov, Klasnic (he'd score goals down there but not with this team), Gardner, Robinslow, Sean Davies, Whoever did Sean Davis' medical, Steinsson (our best right back but we are well stocked there), Tuncwho, Robbie 'team spirit' Blake, Boyata (I'd have him back next season though AS A CENTRE HALF), Myaichi (never make a footballer), Connoly, Obadeyi

Big changes this summer then.
Last edited by officer_dibble on Sun May 13, 2012 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

norm the jedi
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by norm the jedi » Sun May 13, 2012 5:43 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
thebish wrote:

How long into the summer will the sanctimonious told you so bollocks be going on..?
Give me a clue when to pop back without being bored witless
Are we in League 2 yet - Three seasons and we'll be away to Chesham

Vertigo
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Vertigo » Sun May 13, 2012 5:43 pm

pagey_BWFC wrote:
libreg wrote:
pagey_BWFC wrote:
libreg wrote:How the feck am I going to be disappointed by the wanderers live next season from america?
I'm from Australia, so i'm in the same boat.....I think this forum is going to be a live match update site for me next season!
Or maybe even setanta sports from the internet.
I'm lucky in that i'm embarking on my first trip to Europe in a couple of months so i should catch a few games......Unlucky that i'll be watching the Championship....sigh.

We seem to have a lot of foreign Wanderers on this site so i'm sure we will find something!
It's tough enough finding a stream for a mid table premier league side.

We will find out I guess.

Ianmooreslovechild
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Ianmooreslovechild » Sun May 13, 2012 5:44 pm

officer_dibble wrote:glad coyle got booed

Keep - Bogdan (he is learning), Riley, Ream, Wheater (no choice!), Ricketts (reduced terms), Nigel RC, Muamba (in hope), Pratley (no choice!), Eagles, Ngog (unless we get a daft bid, admittedly unlikely!), Sordell, Mears (no choice), Chungy (now he's fit we may sell), Holden (no way will anyone sign him)

Unsure - Jussi (reduced terms, good back up?), Kevin Davies (reduced terms - who else will have him?), Mark Davies (the one player we may be able to convince someone to line our pockets for - I'd sell him in a heartbeat cos he is soft and has little end product)

Release - KNIGHT (feck off you c*nt), Petrov, Klasnic (he'd score goals down there but not with this team), Gardner, Robinslow, Sean Davies, Whoever did Sean Davis' medical, Steinsson (our best right back but we are well stocked there), Tuncwho, Robbie 'team spirit' Blake, Boyata (I'd have him back next season though AS A CENTRE HALF), Myaichi (never make a footballer), Connoly, Obadeyi

Sounds about right.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sun May 13, 2012 5:44 pm

It's a shame how one man can go from hero to zero in such a short time.

Coyle, Legend to Leg End.

Oh well could be worse. We don't have to worry about being relegated from the Premier League anymore.

Good luck to QPR, getting Hughes in was a great bit of business. Shame Phil Gartside didn't have the same foresight.

Peter Thompson
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Peter Thompson » Sun May 13, 2012 5:45 pm

We've been sh*t since Wembley, and clueless has done fcuk all about it in two transfer windows - he's way out of his depth, and his decisions alone this season have cost us our premiership status. Its no one else's fault, this team of shitbags deserve to be relegated because they have been rubbish for the last 44 / 45 games

Fcuk off clueless and take your amateur back room cousins with you, fcuk off soft arsed 'roll over' and get your bellies tickled players and fcuk of Gartside, this has been coming for 3 years and you've sat back and employed 3 fcuking abysmal managers - hang your head in shame and fcuk off. Keep replacing quality players with sh*t and this is what you get - piss poor management throughout from Gartside through to Coyle....its now down to Eddie Davies to show his cards and fcuk these two wasters off

Clear the decks completely & get shut of all the wasters - and lets be honest the club is riddled with amateurs, chairman, manager, coaches (sorry Coyle's mates) and piss poor players alike....

Let's re group & start again and try and get back up, but not with Gartside & Coyle - both of you please fcuk off hopefully tonight !
Last edited by Peter Thompson on Sun May 13, 2012 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sun May 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:Well you've taken your time to accept our financial plight, so welcome to the realists camp.
Here's a reality for you 10M quids worth of Coyle signings sat on the bench today for a mist win game.

Another reality for you, 11 seasons of hard graft have just been chucked away. Not lost. Chucked.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun May 13, 2012 5:46 pm

DJBlu wrote:It's a shame how one man can go from hero to zero in such a short time.

Oh well could be worse. We don't have to worry about being relegated from the Premier League anymore.

Good luck to QPR, getting Hughes in was a great bit of business. Shame Phil Gartside didn't have the same foresight.

hmmm... with hindsight - but it turned on a very soft peter crouch penalty - else - would he have been a disaster???

Aanvalluh
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Aanvalluh » Sun May 13, 2012 5:47 pm

September. League cup, second round.

Fleetwood (away)???

...and would a full strength team be played??

Gotta be realistic!

Jokers in White
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jokers in White » Sun May 13, 2012 5:47 pm

This has been coming since September.

Gutted today. Fans were amazing today. Players and management shite.

There is now no doubt about it, Coyle should have gone in November at the latest. He has failed miserably and massively.

Was booed at the end, I wonder if he will walk?
You are absolutely right BWFCI, i hope he walks he's been a disaster.
https://twitter.com/Chaddy_81" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jokers in White
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jokers in White » Sun May 13, 2012 5:49 pm

DJBlu wrote:It's a shame how one man can go from hero to zero in such a short time.

Legend my fcuking arse, he only scored about 12 goals for the club.
https://twitter.com/Chaddy_81" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

wanderers_on_tour
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by wanderers_on_tour » Sun May 13, 2012 5:58 pm

Ianmooreslovechild wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:glad coyle got booed

Sounds about right.
Agreed on all but this pal, except for Steinsson I can only think of Riley who is a natural RB??

Also can we finally get rid of one of the lions? Lofty is fine but there's no room in the championship for two of em.

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Sun May 13, 2012 6:02 pm

This is a long trip back :hang: