You Deserve to go Down

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Re: You Deserve to go Down

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Mon May 14, 2012 4:18 pm

We really can't shit and moan about trolls if they're being well fed.

Thanks to the decent droppers-by. See you soon, perhaps.

Wandering Willy
Icon
Icon

Post by Wandering Willy » Mon May 14, 2012 4:23 pm

Thanks to the genuine QPR lads who came on with good wishes.

Edit - should have said lads/lasses. Sorry - I am a sexist Northern bastard after all. :)
They're dirty, they're filthy, they're never gonna last.
Poor man last, rich man first.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon May 14, 2012 4:38 pm

Wandering Willy wrote:Thanks to the genuine QPR lads who came on with good wishes.

Edit - should have said lads/lasses. Sorry - I am a sexist Northern bastard after all. :)

aye! and I have to admit - to my shame - that I didn't realise that our very own Alien3 is a girlie! 8)

so I looked back to when she joined - and one of her first posts said this:

(well before Coyle actually came - this was concerning summer rumours)
Would the majority of Bolton fans want Owen Coyle ?
I'm not too sure i would, he may have done wonders at Burnley but for me he lacks the experience needed in the Premiership.
Sorry if i'm in the minority on this!

anyway - who should be first to respond - highlighting "he lacks the experience needed in the Premiership." and remarking thusly:
Hoboh wrote:Says who????
:lol:

Sponge
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Sponge » Mon May 14, 2012 4:56 pm

thebish wrote:
Wandering Willy wrote:Thanks to the genuine QPR lads who came on with good wishes.

aye! and I have to admit - to my shame - that I didn't realise that our very own Alien3 is a girlie! 8)

I'm not too sure i would, he may have done wonders at Burnley but for me he lacks the experience needed in the Premiership.

anyway - who should be first to respond - highlighting "he lacks the experience needed in the Premiership." and remarking thusly:

A bit cheap, but feck it... :laugh:

adamworthy2002
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by adamworthy2002 » Mon May 14, 2012 5:06 pm

In all honesty we did deserve to go down, we didn't get enough points.

We were poor for most of the season.

It has nothing to do with any goals that were or weren't given.


Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Mon May 14, 2012 5:15 pm

They don't have to be mutually exclusive.

Google the story of the blind men and the elephant.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

Rip
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Rip » Mon May 14, 2012 5:56 pm

QPR4Life wrote:
Fair play Alien, you must be the sole reasonable poster on here.
Not sure what you expect when you go on a relegated club's forum and post a thread titled 'You deserve to go down'. Whether we agree or not.

Juewanderer
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Juewanderer » Mon May 14, 2012 6:13 pm

thebish wrote:

Made me grin that, i have mentioned on a number of occasions that i am female :)

Made me grin that, i have mentioned on a number of occasions that i am female :)

I was correct about Owen Coyle too (although i ,like all of us wanted him to succeed at our club). Anyway onwards now,i'm looking forward to the delights of next season ,bring it on .
Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon May 14, 2012 6:41 pm

Alien3 wrote:

I was correct about Owen Coyle too (although i ,like all of us wanted him to succeed at our club). Anyway onwards now,i'm looking forward to the delights of next season ,bring it on .

I had thought Gertie was the last... (not counting GG - who isn't really a bolton fan!)

oh yes - and not forgetting Gail Platz, obviously!! :wink:
Last edited by thebish on Mon May 14, 2012 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gail Platz
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Gail Platz » Mon May 14, 2012 6:43 pm

QPR4Life wrote:
That's EXACTLY my point. Your all complaining about the referee costing you survival!!!!!!

You aren't the sharpest tool in the box are you?! :lol:
Judging by your grammar, you're not either.

The difference between "your" and "you're" was taught at primary school.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Mon May 14, 2012 7:10 pm

I never believe a poster is female without bikini photos

H. Pedersen
Passionate
Passionate

Post by H. Pedersen » Mon May 14, 2012 8:19 pm

I haven't read all of this but at the end of the day the title of the thread is correct. Over 38 games, we deserved to go down.

I would sum up the QPR/Bolton divide by saying that Hughes spent £4 million on Cisse and got 6 goals; Coyle spent £4 million on Sordell and got about 6 minutes.

wanderers_on_tour
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by wanderers_on_tour » Mon May 14, 2012 8:23 pm

H. Pedersen wrote:I haven't read all of this but at the end of the day the title of the thread is correct. Over 38 games, we deserved to go down.

I would sum up the QPR/Bolton divide by saying that Hughes spent £4 million on Cisse and got 6 goals; Coyle spent £4 million on Sordell and got about 6 minutes.
Although with my realist hat on i'm sure the difference in wages is seismic, as will the contract conditions (many of the newer QPR contracts had no relegation clause?) it's a valid point.

Eborted
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Eborted » Mon May 14, 2012 8:24 pm

ohjimmyjimmy wrote:Oh get the frig over yourselves about that 'goal' at the reebok.
Lucky things happen, unlucky thiings happen, all over a season. Of course we deserved to go down, we finished third from bottom, but shut up about that fecking goal, jesus.
This...do one please. We came 18th and you came 17th so obviously we deserve to go down but despite spending all that money on all those c*nts you have done feck all and survived by the skin of your fecking teeth while Swansea and Norwich have lit up the league. I seriously hope this continues and that c*nt Sparky drags you down all the while moaning how he should have been given the Barca job cos he's that damn fecking good. Wanker, wankers.

H. Pedersen
Passionate
Passionate

Post by H. Pedersen » Mon May 14, 2012 8:25 pm

wanderers_on_tour wrote:
H. Pedersen wrote:I haven't read all of this but at the end of the day the title of the thread is correct. Over 38 games, we deserved to go down.

Although with my realist hat on i'm sure the difference in wages is seismic, as will the contract conditions (many of the newer QPR contracts had no relegation clause?) it's a valid point.
Yes, it's not an apples-to-apples comparison. I'm not saying we should have spent that money on Cisse necessarily. Just on somebody that actually would have played.

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Mon May 14, 2012 8:37 pm

Eborted wrote: This...do one please. We came 18th and you came 17th so obviously we deserve to go down but despite spending all that money on all those c*nts you have done feck all and survived by the skin of your fecking teeth while Swansea and Norwich have lit up the league. I seriously hope this continues and that c*nt Sparky drags you down all the while moaning how he should have been given the Barca job cos he's that damn fecking good. Wanker, wankers.
thats amazing .

powered_by_pies
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by powered_by_pies » Mon May 14, 2012 9:04 pm

a1 wrote:
Eborted wrote: This...do one please. We came 18th and you came 17th so obviously we deserve to go down but despite spending all that money on all those c*nts you have done feck all and survived by the skin of your fecking teeth while Swansea and Norwich have lit up the league. I seriously hope this continues and that c*nt Sparky drags you down all the while moaning how he should have been given the Barca job cos he's that damn fecking good. Wanker, wankers.
thats amazing .
And so true. For all their money, QPR barely surviving should be seen as a bit of disaster by their fans, especially when they consider one of the other clubs that went up with them had spent the 2009/2010 season in League 1.
"...A Pompey fan? On a Bolton board? What will they think of next?"