'Ull V Bolton

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

DJBlu
Site Admin

Re: 'Ull V Bolton

Post by DJBlu » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:42 pm

Keep getting told "If you didn't have bad days you wouldn't know when you're having good ones"

I think we've now officially had our fair share.

Coyle. Either get that suit on and start being a manager and not one of the boys or do the right thing and let someone who can.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Since Ferguson aint coming to us, there isn't a manager available who either (a) has an unblemished record or (b) has plenty of experience.

If we can afford to get rid of Coyle, all his backroom staff and employ a whole lot of new folk - then I think we should go for it.
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:52 pm

I really have lost interest, I've stopped getting annoyed now and just come to accept it.

To be honest, I've lost interest in the whole of football, Ellie Simmonds has just done something more impressive than anything you'll see on a football pitch all weekend.

BL3
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by BL3 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:55 pm

keveh wrote:Ellie Simmonds has just done something more impressive than anything you'll see on a football pitch all weekend.
Just posted about it over in the Paralympics thread. Stunning performance.

newboy
Promising
Promising

Post by newboy » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:06 pm

Just got back there are too many players at BWFC who were stealing a living in the premiership and aren't good enough or strong enough to EARN a living in the Championship Coyle out

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:07 pm

Eagles has 3 in 4 though. I'd keep him
Pfffft.

Jez
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jez » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:17 pm

why has petrov suddenly been chucked out of the first team? I heard he was one of the only plus points at crawley

SpitfiresKent
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by SpitfiresKent » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:20 pm

Hi everyone. Only just joined this forum today. So annoyed we lost today especially as we took the lead, I've not seen any of the goals but i hear Bogroll was at fault for one of them and the other 2 were ''soft goals'' according to Coyle.

Anyhow i still think its a little too early to start panicking, i mean just look at Reading last season.
Form is temporary, class is permanent.

wanderers_on_tour
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by wanderers_on_tour » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:21 pm

keveh wrote:I really have lost interest, I've stopped getting annoyed now and just come to accept it.

To be honest, I've lost interest in the whole of football, Ellie Simmonds has just done something more impressive than anything you'll see on a football pitch all weekend.
Agreed but alas if she was to put the same performance in a few months time, at say any other local race event, barely anyone would care. The Olympics/Paralympics are a grand, mesmerizing and truly inspirational few weeks but a once every 4 year event is somewhat uncomparable with football which has become a 24/7, 365 days a year business pretty much, whilst remaining fixed in the public eye.

Anyway as we've learnt from the olympic comparisons in another thread it is a circular argument, I like to keep the both seperate and appreciate her performance on its own merit. The girl definitely done good tho!

wanderers_on_tour
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by wanderers_on_tour » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:23 pm

SpitfiresKent wrote:Hi everyone. Only just joined this forum today. So annoyed we lost today especially as we took the lead, I've not seen any of the goals but i hear Bogroll was at fault for one of them and the other 2 were ''soft goals'' according to Coyle.

Anyhow i still think its a little too early to start panicking, i mean just look at Reading last season.
But its been like this for over a year now, the supposed step down in competition hasn't effected the overall negative trajectory of the football club under Coyle (and it pains me to say it)

chester white
Promising
Promising

Post by chester white » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:28 pm

Just got back, so annoyed.

I've been calling for 4-5-1 but today the problems ran deeper than systems. As soon as we conceded heads dropped and to me it looks like some of the players are no longer playing for him. How Eagles who had a stinker completed 90 minutes is beyond me, especially when Petrov was on the bench following good reports about him on Crawley. Kevin Davies should also have been dragged off much earlier than he was. Ream was also dreadful, weak as piss.

He's got to go for me, it's been 18 months of decline with no real signs of recovery. No lessons learned, same mistakes being made. Nice bloke, shite manager.
The Sherpa Van Trophy! We've won it one time!

the-Bowtun-Warrior
Reliable
Reliable

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:34 pm

Curbs or Billy Davies.

I'd be a happy man.

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:34 pm

SpitfiresKent wrote:Hi everyone. Only just joined this forum today. So annoyed we lost today especially as we took the lead, I've not seen any of the goals but i hear Bogroll was at fault for one of them and the other 2 were ''soft goals'' according to Coyle.

Really?

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:06 pm

It could all have been so much different from what I was listening to. Till that second goal, which the commentators claimed was definitely a foul on Bogdan, it was game on. The third, so soon after seemed to knock the stuffing out of us. That said, Afobe, Eagles and Sordell all missed net-able chances. Unfortuanatey, the "soft goals" thing is becoming an accepted thing and that's because the same problems, ie the defence, just don't seem in control. Would somebody who went rate the players out of ten individually? I mean impartially without any hysteria of course.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:07 pm

ABC

anyone but coyle

The end is nigh i think.

im on holiday so I'll cheer myself up.with some sun tomorrow.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:08 pm

BTW Its a shame we didnt get steve bruce. he has more wins at the reebok than this dickhead i think.

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:09 pm

Just seen the goals. Absolute shite, a sunday league team could have put them 3 past us.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:16 pm

chester white wrote:Just got back, so annoyed.

I've been calling for 4-5-1 but today the problems ran deeper than systems. As soon as we conceded heads dropped and to me it looks like some of the players are no longer playing for him.
and if that is the case it is utterly fecking pathetic.. they should play for the club, play for the fans, play for their own fecking professional pride!!!!

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:19 pm

thebish wrote:
chester white wrote:Just got back, so annoyed.

I've been calling for 4-5-1 but today the problems ran deeper than systems. As soon as we conceded heads dropped and to me it looks like some of the players are no longer playing for him.
and if that is the case it is utterly fecking pathetic.. they should play for the club, play for the fans, play for their own fecking professional pride!!!!
The Chelsea squad didn't play for Villas Boas.....got him out.....went on to win the CL, not that I think we would win the CL mind.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:21 pm

It's never a good sign when players argue during the warm up!