Bolton - Leeds

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

IggyTheDawgster
Reliable
Reliable

Re: Bolton - Leeds

Post by IggyTheDawgster » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Just pay the price, What's the Bratwurst that could happen?
It ain't easy, Sleazy even, Deceiving those we, Believe in.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Wandering Willy wrote:Is he going to get rid of my fleas?
8)
Businesswoman of the year.

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:11 pm

Wandering Willy wrote:Is he going to get rid of my fleas?
:fingers:

:lol:

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Been to elland rd tonight; Dioufy was absolutely superb...NGog, and Im a fan of his, is half the player. I believe thats as good as they have played under Colin...they will shit us if they play like that. Which I imagine they wont, but I was very impressed tonight. Hungry centre mids winning everything, good wide play and diouf was everywhere.

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:09 pm

Was impressed with Aiden white scored a good goal but u thought his all round play was good and a left back weren't we after him
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:15 pm

officer_dibble wrote:Been to elland rd tonight; Dioufy was absolutely superb..
Saw the 2nd half and sat here thinking exactly that. This guy was desperate for a club 4 weeks ago :conf:
May the bridges I burn light your way

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:43 pm

He was quality; superb movement. Looked to be taking on responsibility as wll. Still on a rolling contract as well I think, i.e. he could leave for another on a free.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:39 am

How does that work? Normally you have to be out of contract when the transfer window closes to be able to register for another team before the next one opens. Not sure how being on a monthly contract affects that.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:43 am

Maybe he cant untill jan, it was just summat i thought i read warnock said about having his word that he would stay for the season?

ohjimmyjimmy
Icon
Icon

Post by ohjimmyjimmy » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:53 am

P.O.S. wrote:
VTO wrote:The matches in April are:

5.4-7.4 BVB - Augsburg (this could be easy, when you will order tickets very early, because Augsburg is a boring club)
19.4-21.4 BVB - Mainz (Mainz has a bigger crowd than Augsburg, but I think you have a good chance, too)

So, not the most attractive matches, but good chances to get a ticket. Normally you will order the tickets at the Callcenter. Everybody is hating this shit, because you will pay a lot for the call and at the end, you could get no tickets (its a computer at the callcenter, NOT real persons). I'm not really sure if you will get tickets against Mainz and Augsburg online, too, but I would say yes. Maybe I can inform you, when there is the general sale. I'm a member of Borussia Dortmund, so I can buy you a ticket for one of this matches, cause I can order it before the general sale begins. Normally I will be every match in Dortmund, cause I have a season ticket and so I can give you the ticket. You only need to write me, for which sector you will have the ticket.

Sorry for my bad english, I hope you have understand me. :)

Hey, thanks for your response!

The weekend of the Mainz game is what we're aiming for, we are going to stay in Dusseldorf but Dortmund, Monchengladbach, Bochum, Leverkusen and Duisburg all have home matches that weekend so we hope to catch at least two games in the local area - but Dortmund is the priority as its one of my life's ambitions to see that stadium full, especially the Sudtribune.

Your offer of using your ticket to help me purchase one is fantasically kind, but there are about 7 of us going over so we were looking for tickets in and around the same area so we can sit together, or if not together then at least nearby. I read that ticket touting isnt actually illegal in Germany and they can be bought from the streets, is this true or would I get a beating from the Polizei?!
Only for having a drink in view of the pitch ;)

P.O.S.
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by P.O.S. » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:50 pm

ohjimmyjimmy wrote:
P.O.S. wrote:
VTO wrote:The matches in April are:

5.4-7.4 BVB - Augsburg (this could be easy, when you will order tickets very early, because Augsburg is a boring club)
19.4-21.4 BVB - Mainz (Mainz has a bigger crowd than Augsburg, but I think you have a good chance, too)

So, not the most attractive matches, but good chances to get a ticket. Normally you will order the tickets at the Callcenter. Everybody is hating this shit, because you will pay a lot for the call and at the end, you could get no tickets (its a computer at the callcenter, NOT real persons). I'm not really sure if you will get tickets against Mainz and Augsburg online, too, but I would say yes. Maybe I can inform you, when there is the general sale. I'm a member of Borussia Dortmund, so I can buy you a ticket for one of this matches, cause I can order it before the general sale begins. Normally I will be every match in Dortmund, cause I have a season ticket and so I can give you the ticket. You only need to write me, for which sector you will have the ticket.

Sorry for my bad english, I hope you have understand me. :)

Hey, thanks for your response!

The weekend of the Mainz game is what we're aiming for, we are going to stay in Dusseldorf but Dortmund, Monchengladbach, Bochum, Leverkusen and Duisburg all have home matches that weekend so we hope to catch at least two games in the local area - but Dortmund is the priority as its one of my life's ambitions to see that stadium full, especially the Sudtribune.

Your offer of using your ticket to help me purchase one is fantasically kind, but there are about 7 of us going over so we were looking for tickets in and around the same area so we can sit together, or if not together then at least nearby. I read that ticket touting isnt actually illegal in Germany and they can be bought from the streets, is this true or would I get a beating from the Polizei?!
Only for having a drink in view of the pitch ;)
Touche!

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:50 pm

28 quid for a north end ticket is the cheapest?? Thank God I bought a season ticket! Scandalous considering I got tickets for 1860 for about 14 euros each last year at the Allianz.

I hope you can manage to get to the game VTO, should be a good one. My mate has just travelled from Texas to watch BVB this week. Now that's commitment!
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

Riviman
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Riviman » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:33 am

Yet another "must win game". Much as I want a Bolton win I'm torn between wanting them to win and hoping that a loss will FINALLY see the end of Coyle .(If he hasn't already gone by then) .
I feel reborn !!!! No more confussion

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:16 am

We're gonna get dicked

0-4

Ianmooreslovechild
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Ianmooreslovechild » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:36 am

officer_dibble wrote:We're gonna get dicked

0-4
Yup, this is the first decnt team we've faced this year. They will murder us. I've never really understood all those folk he reckon warnock is a poor manager. Wish we'd got him in as soon as QPR got shut.

Can't imagine coyle being man enough to swallow his pride and do the sort of thing Warnock has done with Diouf.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:45 am

But Warnock is a circus. Everything about him is obnoxious. If you think Megson split the fans this fckr would. Well avoided.

Tho I agree about the Diouffy thing.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Ianmooreslovechild
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Ianmooreslovechild » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:50 am

He seems to me to be an effective successful manager with a proven track record of getting teams promoted.I havent found him obnoxious but then perhaps I've not been following as closely as you . TBH I'm beginning to think obnoxious but effective may be less annoying than nice but useless

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:57 am

He is obnoxious, believe me. Google him. It'll take an hour or two to read it all.

How about 'decent and effective'. That sounds about right to me.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Ianmooreslovechild
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Ianmooreslovechild » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:09 am

I'm happy to take your word for it Bobo but I just look at leeds and previously QPR and Sheff U. He knows his way out of the championship.

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:22 am

Ianmooreslovechild wrote:He seems to me to be an effective successful manager with a proven track record of getting teams promoted.I havent found him obnoxious but then perhaps I've not been following as closely as you . TBH I'm beginning to think obnoxious but effective may be less annoying than nice but useless

Always liked Warnock ever since he managed Argyle good manager can be a bit of a cock but when you consider the knob we got in charge he's normal

I mentioned get diouf back over a year go and most on this board said no he's over the hill
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience