Cardiff City

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Cardiff City

Post by thebish » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:04 pm

Coyle out!!

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:04 pm

thebish wrote:
ChrisC wrote:Not seeing anything from Cardiff which the fan in the other topic said we couldn't cope with so far.
we are now...
Are we? I seen a shit keeper letting a pea roller in personally.

danardif1
Reliable
Reliable

Post by danardif1 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:04 pm

Would like to see Petrov and Sordell in 2nd half... we're missing Martin's speed and skill, and Sordell as a foil for SKD, who is looking a bit lost up front atm.

cecil.bob
Reliable
Reliable

Post by cecil.bob » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:05 pm

Fecking Bogdan. Near post. That's pub league.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:06 pm

ChrisC wrote:
thebish wrote:
ChrisC wrote:Not seeing anything from Cardiff which the fan in the other topic said we couldn't cope with so far.
we are now...
and we couldn't cope with it!!!

Tals-biggest-fan
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Tals-biggest-fan » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:07 pm

goal came from a piece of shit passing from Kevin Davies all he's done is give the ball away and moan when he does, 2nd half Sordell & Petrov on Pratley and Kevin Davies off
NEIL LENNON'S SUPERWHITE ARMY

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:07 pm

thebish wrote:
ChrisC wrote:
thebish wrote:
we are now...
and we couldn't cope with it!!!
He.

Jez
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jez » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:08 pm

Pratley for Spearing
Pratley for Petrov
Kev for Sordell

any of them please

Vertigo
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Vertigo » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:10 pm

Boggers saw it late and it got a deflection too. Blame should be placed on not closing the shot down quickly as well as conceding the corner in the fecking first place.

Kev's not getting anything up front, not even the usual knock downs. Need a change up front for the 2nd half.

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:10 pm

Jez wrote:Pratley for Spearing
Pratley for Petrov
Kev for Sordell

any of them please
I know Pratley deserves substituting more than once per game but strictly it's against the rules.

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:11 pm

Well Davo's got come off he's shocking nearly every time he's been in possession he's give it away

As soon as we look like we're gonna attack we pass back its so frustrating
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

nelson66
Promising
Promising

Post by nelson66 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:12 pm

Bogdan for Jussi ?
Bogdan for Al Habsi ?

One of the worst football decisions I've ever seen!
The Whites Are Going Up 2021 :pissed: :grin:

Notakalou
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Notakalou » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:13 pm

Been a terrible game so far but, Bogdans gifted a goal.

Pratley doesn't even look like a professional footballer, his touch is shocking. There seems to have been a few situations were a lack of communication has let us down in the final third aswell. SKD looks lost but some of the balls up to him have been complete hoofs, no where near him.

cecil.bob
Reliable
Reliable

Post by cecil.bob » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:19 pm

Vertigo wrote:Boggers saw it late and it got a deflection too. Blame should be placed on not closing the shot down quickly as well as conceding the corner in the fecking first place.

Kev's not getting anything up front, not even the usual knock downs. Need a change up front for the 2nd half.
Don't know I buy that. Didn't really look like a deflection... Was it even from a corner? I can't recall that far back, but I don't recall it being a corner... It wasn't a screamer of a shot. Boggers shoulda had it, or told Knight to put it the feck out.

COYWM!!! 2-1 to the Mighty Whites...

Ianmooreslovechild
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Ianmooreslovechild » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:19 pm

The set up was working fine,dull but solid against the team at the top of the league. cardiff havent looked anything special but do look solid. I cant see any changes till 70 mins unless we concede another.petrov wouldnt do much with the lack of space available and cardiff wont be pushing up second half when theyre already leading.
Pratley hasnt done much wrong but does lack confidence.He will pass and move but when there was a chance to run into space he held rather than risk being in a good shooting position.
Spearing for pratley and maybe sordell(or afobe depending on what Freedman has made of them this week) for cyl in twenty mins time might make sense.

Bit harsh to blame bogdan too much given the deflections but he is a popular dog to kick at present. Knight s poor header and lazy closing down was as much to blame or the slack play from KD that led to the freekick in the first place.

If cardiff are the best in the league it's a pretty poor league.

Relentless09
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Relentless09 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:20 pm

Hopefully Dougie makes a bold move and brings on Sordell for the full second half

bedwetter2
Reliable
Reliable

Post by bedwetter2 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:20 pm

It was coming for some time. The closing down has not been good enough and although K Davies has been the worst culprit in giving the ball away he not the only one - Warnock, for all his reputation, has been poor in the first half.

Chungy has looked lively but we are extremely shot shy in the final third. I think our new manager will be starting to realise the size of the task he has been presented with.

cecil.bob
Reliable
Reliable

Post by cecil.bob » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:23 pm

bedwetter2 wrote:It was coming for some time. The closing down has not been good enough and although K Davies has been the worst culprit in giving the ball away he not the only one - Warnock, for all his reputation, has been poor in the first half.

Chungy has looked lively but we are extremely shot shy in the final third. I think our new manager will be starting to realise the size of the task he has been presented with.
I'd tend to agree, but I'm not sure we've really had all that many opportunities to actually shoot... But perhaps some of that shyness leads us not to get into position to shoot in the first place.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:23 pm

especially as Palace dicked Blackburn today...

Ianmooreslovechild
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Ianmooreslovechild » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:23 pm

bedwetter2 wrote:It was coming for some time. The closing down has not been good enough and although K Davies has been the worst culprit in giving the ball away he not the only one - Warnock, for all his reputation, has been poor in the first half.

I did like the shot of him looking at Lawrence as if to say. "Well boss any ideas now plan A s gone tits up. Think lawrence covered his mouth and whispered something along the lines of cough
Last edited by Ianmooreslovechild on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.