Tuesday night with Venkys

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

jonnycooper
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: Tuesday night with Venkys

Post by jonnycooper » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:23 pm

[quote="thebish"][quote="SmokinFrazier"]What part of 8 men sat inside your box

THAT,S GOTTA HURT!!!!!! :conf:

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:26 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:I notice Danny Murphy is public enemy number one in Blackburn at the minute.

It's why I'd always worry about signing premiership end of career players for the championship. Big risk whether their attitude and motivation will be right week in week out.

Seems his isn't.
Wondered about Murphy. For me, still a classy and dangerous player but he doesn't get seen that way at Ewood does he? The whole set up there has become more un-Blackburn like since the new owners arrived and doesn't seem likely to improve right now. They're sure not the Blackburn of old.
It just amuses me they were third when Kean was hounded out by fan pressure.

Third.

And now at best, they are very long shots to scrape the play-offs.

I just think their owners are absolutely clueless.

But their fans have contributed massively to the mess they're currently in by forcing the sacking of a manager who was doing ok with them this season. I do feel sorry for them that Venky's pitched up at their club like.

Must be their worst nightmare. But I think they got so wound up in conspiracy theories that they forgot to look at the league table!

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:29 pm

I still don't know what the feck a global advisor is!
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

as
Reliable
Reliable

Post by as » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:30 pm

ROVERS F.C. wrote:Two or three nil to you boys. :hang:

Our lot appear to have given up and after Saturdays utter f'kin disgrace of a showing the fans are pissed off too..expect the smallest Rovers following at your place for Donkeys years come Tuesday.
Dont know whats gone wrong but we are utter shyte atm!
:lol:

You mean pre-Uncle Jack then?

I hope the chicken men stay for years, bankrupt you and do the rest of us a favour.
Troll and proud of it.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:31 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:I do feel sorry for them that Venky's pitched up at their club like.
Get a grip.
Businesswoman of the year.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:33 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:I do feel sorry for them that Venky's pitched up at their club like.
Get a grip.
Nah I think it's quite sad what's happened to them. No football club deserves that and it easily could be us in the future.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:35 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:I still don't know what the feck a global advisor is!
Actually, thinking about it, I think it's ace you've got one: "This, Blackburn supporter, is round and therefore a globe!"
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

as
Reliable
Reliable

Post by as » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:39 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:
Get a grip.
Nah I think it's quite sad what's happened to them. No football club deserves that and it easily could be us in the future.
Not even Blackburn? The same mob who's fans thought they were bigger than Jesus during the mid-90's? They were the cúntiest of cúnts when our paths crossed then & were still giving it charlie big-time 10 years later.

I'd have sympathy for most clubs (not Tranmere, obviously) but that lot can get to fúckery.
Troll and proud of it.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:48 pm

as wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:
Get a grip.
Not even Blackburn? The same mob who's fans thought they were bigger than Jesus during the mid-90's? They were the cúntiest of cúnts when our paths crossed then & were still giving it charlie big-time 10 years later.

I'd have sympathy for most clubs (not Tranmere, obviously) but that lot can get to fúckery.
It's what happens with success. I still don't think they really deserve their club being flushed down the pan.

Would be nice if some feckwit managed to blunder their way into buying Man Utd though and slowly taking it apart from within, Venky's style though, I have to admit.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:02 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:I notice Danny Murphy is public enemy number one in Blackburn at the minute.

It's why I'd always worry about signing premiership end of career players for the championship. Big risk whether their attitude and motivation will be right week in week out.

Seems his isn't.
Wondered about Murphy. For me, still a classy and dangerous player but he doesn't get seen that way at Ewood does he? The whole set up there has become more un-Blackburn like since the new owners arrived and doesn't seem likely to improve right now. They're sure not the Blackburn of old.
There's more to football than the league position of the club you support.

Kean was an odious, lying c*nt who hated the fans as much as they hated him.

It was never going to work out and I'm sure the Blackburn fans don't give a shit that they're worse without him.
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:04 pm

boltonboris wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:

Seems his isn't.
There's more to football than the league position of the club you support.

Kean was an odious, lying c*nt who hated the fans as much as they hated him.

It was never going to work out and I'm sure the Blackburn fans don't give a shit that they're worse without him.
Bit libellous is that.

But anyhow, maybe so. But I'd rather be third now, irrespective of who was manager.

Feck I'd take a Cameron and Osborne one/two if we were third. :lol:

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:06 pm

Not really. He's just been succesfully sued for a start...
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:26 pm

Bogdan a doubt with a groin strain, according to the BN:
The Hungarian keeper has been carrying a slight groin problem in recent weeks, and the injury is thought to have worsened in Saturday’s 3-2 victory over Barnsley.
Lonergan's on standby, and I don't think any of us would worry unduly about his elevation. Or would we? (I wouldn't.)

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:23 pm

No shit 'worsened'

Probably the fact he clerarly felt it, then had treatment and stopped taking goal kicks was a slight clue
Sto ut Serviam

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:29 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:Bogdan a doubt with a groin strain, according to the BN:
The Hungarian keeper has been carrying a slight groin problem in recent weeks, and the injury is thought to have worsened in Saturday’s 3-2 victory over Barnsley.
Lonergan's on standby, and I don't think any of us would worry unduly about his elevation. Or would we? (I wouldn't.)

nor would I - cos Lonergan han't let us down yet!

though - it does make me smile a bit that while we had Jussi as top dog - there were calls for Boggers to be top dog. now boggers is top tog - there are calls for Lonners to be top dog!

I say skip Lonergan and play Harry Campbell - he's ace! :wink:

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:21 pm

thebish wrote:it does make me smile a bit that while we had Jussi as top dog - there were calls for Boggers to be top dog
Was thinking of all that farrago this weekend, while watching dear old Ali concede four of Liverpool's six shots on target (while Pepe Reina was saving all of Wigan's six shots on target)

ROVERS F.C.
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by ROVERS F.C. » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:43 pm

as wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:
Get a grip.

'KIN ELL!....that is one big chip on your Shoulder pal.We're not looking for your or anyones sympathy...take the rough with the smooth
PROUD BLACKBURN ROVERS FC....THE MOST SUCCESSFUL TOWN CLUB IN THE UK

as
Reliable
Reliable

Post by as » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:45 pm

Troll and proud of it.

as
Reliable
Reliable

Post by as » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:46 pm

ROVERS F.C. wrote:
as wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
CrazyHorse wrote:
Get a grip.

'KIN ELL!....that is one big chip on your Shoulder pal.We're not looking for your or anyones sympathy...take the rough with the smooth
I'm speaking for all Bolton fans when I say - fúck off and die, Jackburn.
Troll and proud of it.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:54 pm

as wrote: I'm speaking for all Bolton fans when I say - fúck off and die, Jackburn.
All Bolton fans, really?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください