Fans' forum this coming monday

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Madrigal
Hopeful
Hopeful

Re: Fans' forum this coming monday

Post by Madrigal » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:44 pm

One bit I've not sen mentioned was when he was talking about the decision to come here from palace and he said I asked my family to follow me to Manchester, quite sharp intake of breath and a bit of did he really say that places name here? Qualified it by saying to live there. Bit of a chuckle from that.

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:02 pm

No comment or explanation for the poor results in pre season?
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

Madrigal
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Madrigal » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:37 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:No comment or explanation for the poor results in pre season?
Think I recall him saying don't read to much into that, but that could just be me brainwashing myself. Did explain that he had exprimented but again that could be my take on it.

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:22 pm

Harry Genshaw wrote:No comment or explanation for the poor results in pre season?
Their was a quote the other night from something where Dougie said he isn't to worried about the results and that you don't want to peak to soon.

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:33 am

Video from the night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQAwVAqRDr4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

malcd1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by malcd1 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:38 pm

ChrisC wrote:Video from the night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQAwVAqRDr4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That background music is very annoying. You can't hear what Dougie is saying.
Do not trust atoms. They make up everything.

Tongey1
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Tongey1 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:17 pm

Why are thee pies so expensive?????? :roll:

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:42 pm

malcd1 wrote:

Exactly what I thought. WTF? :conf:
May the bridges I burn light your way

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:43 pm

Boooooooooo editing team!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:25 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
malcd1 wrote:

I'm told it's what the yoof like... they do the same on R5 - advertise a forthcoming programme, but in order to make sure it attracts our attention, they put distorting filters on the voices and then add a banging clashing soundtrack behind it, and for good measure hire a team of people to clash bin lids together over the top...

coffeymagic
Reliable
Reliable

Post by coffeymagic » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:48 pm

It was the same during the Olympics and to be honest everything else - Reebok's the same.

It's like the whole soundtrack of life is Katy Perry or that cockend Harry frickin' Thicke or Shaggy or One Direction or whatever it is now.

It's like we can't be trusted to be alone with our own throughts anymore and we have to have them drowned out by ear splitting music morning, noon and sodding night.

I'm sorry, I've spoke about this a million times but it really is one of my number one hates. I don't want to be sat in a pub with my mates with MTV Base drowning out what we're talking about. Or at the match trying to talk to the person next to me while 'I Don't Care!' comes between us at 5,000,000 dB.

We're always told that the 'young are our future' Well, I'm the present so until the young are the present they can feck off and wait their turn.
I'm not asking you to 'think outside the box' I just wish you'd have a rummage around in it once in a while.

http://www.coffeymagic.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
twitter @thetonycoffey

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:10 pm

thebish wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
malcd1 wrote:

I'm told it's what the yoof like... they do the same on R5 - advertise a forthcoming programme, but in order to make sure it attracts our attention, they put distorting filters on the voices and then add a banging clashing soundtrack behind it, and for good measure hire a team of people to clash bin lids together over the top...
As a yoof I can tell you this is very annoying and makes the whole point of the video pointless if you cant hear what anybody is saying. No to background music.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:12 pm

coffeymagic wrote:It was the same during the Olympics and to be honest everything else - Reebok's the same.

It's like the whole soundtrack of life is Katy Perry or that cockend Harry frickin' Thicke or Shaggy or One Direction or whatever it is now.

It's like we can't be trusted to be alone with our own throughts anymore and we have to have them drowned out by ear splitting music morning, noon and sodding night.

I'm sorry, I've spoke about this a million times but it really is one of my number one hates. I don't want to be sat in a pub with my mates with MTV Base drowning out what we're talking about. Or at the match trying to talk to the person next to me while 'I Don't Care!' comes between us at 5,000,000 dB.

As my business teacher said to my class you are the future the future is sh*te.

We're always told that the 'young are our future' Well, I'm the present so until the young are the present they can feck off and wait their turn.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

adamworthy2002
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by adamworthy2002 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:24 pm

I see the back of my head!


TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:26 pm

Back of your head booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :)
Pfffft.

Madrigal
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Madrigal » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:32 pm

Got my mush in a couple of times.

Booooooooooooooooooooo :mrgreen:

adamworthy2002
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by adamworthy2002 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:38 pm

thebish wrote:
Armchair Wanderer wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
boltonboris wrote:He never mentioned Marvin once when he was talking about forwards. Methinks his time is up.
Interesting, cheers. Did he mention Eaves? C Davies? Sorry to drag you through the squad list but as you say, a mention means a lot.
He mentioned Eaves as one of 4 young players who could make a "small" impact this season (Vela, Eaves, Clough, Odelusi). None are up to playing "many" games yet in his opinion.

He didn't mention Craig Davies from what I remember.
It might explain Sordell's recent goals, buying his next contract (wages) somewhere! Maybe the forwards thing is about workrate... you have to run around a lot for Dougie to rate you.
bring back Bo Hansen!! :D

Blimey Bo Hansen, I remember him having to go in goal when Jussi got sent off vs Newcastle!


coffeymagic
Reliable
Reliable

Post by coffeymagic » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:40 am

TKIZ! wrote:Back of your head booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :)
That actually made me do one of those out loud laughs you hear the kids talking about these days.

Well done! Hoooraayyy!
I'm not asking you to 'think outside the box' I just wish you'd have a rummage around in it once in a while.

http://www.coffeymagic.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
twitter @thetonycoffey