Away to Blurrrghburn

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

YtarmyYtarmy
Promising
Promising

Re: Away to Blurrrghburn

Post by YtarmyYtarmy » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:50 pm

DJBlu wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
DJBlu wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:Knight not bothering to track the runner that started next to him...
Let's forget the fact Wheater gave it to the lad on the wing.

Knight is abysmal yes but don't let it cloud your vision on how shit the rest are.
Whoa, slow down Mister. I didn't see that bit on the stream. It isn't exactly a good one. But what I did see is Knight not bothering to go with who was stood next to him. Wheater is shit if that makes you feel any better...
It doesn't there are many in this team that are shit.

Every goal that goes in people look at Knight and think what is he doing when others are just as culpable.
Totally agree, we have sold a lot of decent players over the last few seasons, I mean bringing in C Davies and expecting him to turn things around, he really is a big a pile of dog shit !!

YtarmyYtarmy
Promising
Promising

Post by YtarmyYtarmy » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:50 pm

DJBlu wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
DJBlu wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:Knight not bothering to track the runner that started next to him...

Knight is abysmal yes but don't let it cloud your vision on how shit the rest are.
Whoa, slow down Mister. I didn't see that bit on the stream. It isn't exactly a good one. But what I did see is Knight not bothering to go with who was stood next to him. Wheater is shit if that makes you feel any better...
It doesn't there are many in this team that are shit.

Every goal that goes in people look at Knight and think what is he doing when others are just as culpable.
Totally agree, we have sold a lot of decent players over the last few seasons, I mean bringing in C Davies and expecting him to turn things around, he really is a big a pile of dog shit !!

klasnicks
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by klasnicks » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:51 pm

Losing 4-1, it's going to be a boring Match of the Day as there are feck all goals scored, and then you realise that X factor is back.

Stick a fork in me god i'm fecking done.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:52 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
DJBlu wrote:

Knight is not the only significant problem in that defence. Wheater is every bit as shoite. :-)

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:53 pm

Thank god, it's full time.

That were a right laugh wasn't it?
Businesswoman of the year.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:54 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
DJBlu wrote:

Knight is not the only significant problem in that defence. Wheater is every bit as shoite. :-)
I don't disagree.

tripod
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by tripod » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:55 pm

I feel ashamed to say that I'm a Bolton fan after that

HMX
Passionate
Passionate

Post by HMX » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:55 pm

:hang:

lionelator
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by lionelator » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:56 pm

Jakerbeef wrote:Feel for Ngog there. Didn't see the defender on the line or the two teammates inside him.
2 teammates inside him? He probably enjoyed the match more than those watching then...
A Wandering minstrel...

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:59 pm

Oh dear me.

Five shots on target to their six; Eagles came back; somebody other than Pratley scored; Freedman made early substitutions.

Other than that, utterly miserable.

I said after the Forest defeat that this would be a big week for the manager. It's turned up three defeats - a home defeat in which a decent (if defensive) tactical idea was held on to for too long to come back from behind; an embarrassing cup defeat to a poor lower-league team who happen to be historical rivals (and were fielding a 41-year-old centre-back); then a humbling derby defeat at a team who were supposed to be a shambles.

We now have a game-free fortnight, but by God we need it. I wonder how many would be sad if Dougie resigned.

snowbowl
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by snowbowl » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:00 pm

Dougie isn't the one to be replaced. It's our f*cking defence. Mears Knight and Baptiste shouldn't be allowed to wear a Bolton shirt. Oh and Beckford is clueless, missed several clear cut chances despite good build-up play. We've got seven hours left to bring people in... SORT IT OUT DOUGIE

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:01 pm

tripod wrote:I feel ashamed to say that I'm a Bolton fan after that

Then support the red shite up the road.

We could drop 3 divisions and be the worst team in the football league and I would still be proud to support my club.

If you want to win and have a good time then move along. This is Bolton Wanderers and its a bumpy ride!

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:01 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
DJBlu wrote:

hmm - as has been noticed - dougie gave one a new contract and made the other his captain..

before he came - dougie carried a kind of reputation for being a build-from-the-back merchant - lock the back doors - then think about scoring...

has the fear of losing his family driven him a bit mental?

wanderers_on_tour
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by wanderers_on_tour » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:02 pm

Dougie shouldn't be too blame. He puts out a respectable side each week and seems to be a forward thinker behind the scenes.

However the longer he picks and supports this dross at the back the worse his position is going to get.

IggyTheDawgster
Reliable
Reliable

Post by IggyTheDawgster » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:02 pm

I possibly would be sad if he resigned/got sacked, That's not to say I'm not upset with the way things are going at the moment, I just don't think this "magical quick fix" is the answer.
It ain't easy, Sleazy even, Deceiving those we, Believe in.

brfc_adam
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by brfc_adam » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:02 pm

hello rovers fan here in peace, prepare for bad spelling and grammer im dylesxic lol

what a game that was eh?

first half we were better after beckfords miss and could of gone 3-4 up before you pulled one back. then second half you tore us apart and our defence couldent handle you then we get a lucky third and never looked back it was all us from there and could of had more. a brilliant game of football

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:03 pm

wanderers_on_tour wrote:Dougie shouldn't be too blame. He puts out a respectable side each week and seems to be a forward thinker behind the scenes.

However the longer he picks and supports this dross at the back the worse his position is going to get.
Dougie's blameless?
Last edited by Annoyed Grunt on Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:03 pm

snowbowl wrote:Dougie isn't the one to be replaced. It's our f*cking defence. Mears Knight and Baptiste shouldn't be allowed to wear a Bolton shirt. Oh and Beckford is clueless, missed several clear cut chances despite good build-up play. We've got seven hours left to bring people in... SORT IT OUT DOUGIE
Ill let you in on a little secret 8)

We have until Monday night :pissed:

tripod
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by tripod » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:04 pm

ChrisC wrote:
tripod wrote:I feel ashamed to say that I'm a Bolton fan after that

Then support the red shite up the road.

We could drop 3 divisions and be the worst team in the football league and I would still be proud to support my club.

If you want to win and have a good time then move along. This is Bolton Wanderers and its a bumpy ride!
Same here man. Just thought todays performance was pathetic

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:04 pm

snowbowl wrote:Dougie isn't the one to be replaced. It's our f*cking defence. Mears Knight and Baptiste shouldn't be allowed to wear a Bolton shirt. Oh and Beckford is clueless, missed several clear cut chances despite good build-up play. We've got seven hours left to bring people in... SORT IT OUT DOUGIE
of the players you mention..

knight - dougie made him captain
baptiste - dougie's man
beckford - dougie's man