Yeovil listen carefully. I shall say this only once

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Re: Yeovil listen carefully. I shall say this only once

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:33 pm

N'gog gets a shot in and its cleared for a corner. Ends with a goal kick and we really need a goal just to prove we can get it. Yeovil get in quick but Bogdan grabs it. Forward to their area but cleared. Now they come and Kamara has to work. "Bolton look absolutely panic-stricken at the back" says the man. "A mess". Not what we want to hear. Yeos again and they keep the ball. Tierney clears to Chungy and he loses it......Hall feed Tierney, then Medod, then Baptiste and eventually Eagles. Cleared and the Yeos have another do. Bogdan grabs it under the bar. We're letting them have chances, luckily they aren't taking them. Throw us now and.....they win it again and charge foeward. Our defence not sounding rock solid...now they get a shot in that goes wide. Now's the time to get the first of our six goals. Come on.

Going backwards for a bit and now...Medo gets a bit of treatment.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:39 pm

Bogdan has to be assertive and then we sally forward. Hall....and Eagles, Baptiste and headed behind for a corner to us. . Hall..Baptiste can't get on it. Not going to plan yet but can't be long. N'gog bothers the defence and Eagles wins it...and a corner results. Chungy, a bad one and Kamara has to clear. Maybe we won't get six then? N'gog, Spearing, Baptiste, and another corner results. Get it in the fxcking net! Hennessy punches clear. Hall again but the defender gets a yellow card to match is shirt. Free kick thiry five out. Eagles.....well wide with a shot.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:41 pm

Same old story.

5 shots and none on target.

Come on Bolton.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:46 pm

Eagles a bit unlucky then they come at us. Chungy and....N'gog offside again. Chungy getting a lot of stick from the commentators. Tierney clears for a throw to them. Bogdan has to make a great save after poor defending. This is not the plan. Go in one up lads, come on.

Maddon/Maddern? being lively for the yellows and the commentator reckons he could do better than Chungy. "Just going through the motions". All seems low key before Hall gets it forward but N'gog loses out. Baptiste clears and they get a late throw. Soem passing between our lads and.....N'gog hits the fxcking keeper ..again. :evil: One on one and clear and he hits the keeper. Dear, dear.

bedwetter2
Reliable
Reliable

Post by bedwetter2 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:46 pm

It does appear that our strikers have all the on-the-ball skills of myopic gibbons.

Eye tests required as a matter of urgency.

Jez
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jez » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:47 pm

Commentators making a point that Chungy is actually a player who has a shout in making a World Cup squad for 2014, not playing like it by any means compared to how good he was in the 2010 World Cup..

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:48 pm

And....Medo wins a free kick and Spearing, Tierney, cross, goal kick and.....half time. -0-0. Comment that some of our lot don't want to be out there. No doubt the match lads will have something to say about that. Chungy not MOTM then.

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:55 pm

At the game.. Having plenty of the ball but doing nothing with it.

No fight in the lads at all.. Half arsed in the tackle and no urgency.

If we can't win this today then we are in trouble. Yeovil are unbelievably poor and almost feels like a cup match against a lower division side.

Mills and Ream doing well.

Back at FT.

Ngog has been very poor and not up for it. Crying out for a change up top.

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:04 pm

FRom my seat it's screaming out for 442 and for chunky to be dropped, preferably over a high cliff. Centre backs look ok and we're the better side but no quality in the final third
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:10 pm

What's depressing is that N'gog has had two one on ones in the last two games and hit the keeper each time. That's pretty crappy from a rated striker. Is it time for Beckford? Gee, I wish Craig Davies was fit. Something's needed. This is Yeovil, and after a dismal first half reported we do need to buck up. Harper Green would be in front here. Part two commences...

Disappointing first half claimed, so come on lads, turn it round. No changes thus far. Bogdan whcks it but to no avail. Yellows come but we break it up and get forward. Their keepr bangs it forward and Kamara getting the good words. Yeos come again and then we recover it and......a decent passing spree between Eagles, Chungy ends up as a goal kick. Hall goes and.........Chungy doesn't shoot and the crowd go mad. Now Eagles slices his shot wide. Chungy need a goal for confidence. Yeos have another do and......ohhhhh Bogdan has to make a super save to keep it out. This is not the plan. Kamara feeds Eagles who gets hand-balled.

Free kick them and we get it back. Hall goes on his own and his cross for Eagles gets a corner...and.......Hennessey punches clear. Now goal kick them. Better.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:13 pm

Spearing has to clear for a corner and the chances are 50-50 so far. Cleared and now a throw. Ream clears as they have a dab and then Hall almost sets Chungy clear. Mills has to clear and then we win a free kick. Changes coming up as Feeney comes on and Chungy leaves the field and also Beckford replaces N'gog. Free kick after Spearing has treatment for a cut.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:19 pm

We're off the bottom!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:20 pm

Yeos have a dash at us and...Baptiste gets a good clearing header in. Talk of Odelusi?. Hall has a long range attempt before they have a couple of wild attempts. What are we doing? This isn't Bolton Wanderers. Eagles wins a free kick after Feeney gets fouled. "Loads of time" says the man as.......we get it forward but lose it b as they get it back and come at us. They come again and Tierney ....gets a whack on the ankle. Spearing comes back with a Cochise head bandage. Physio looking closely at Tierney. Please, no more injuries.

Beckford just misses out on a ball from Eagles. Now they come again and Eagles has to clear in our box.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:25 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:We're off the bottom!
Uh?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:27 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Uh?
Leicester beating Barnsley who have crapper goal difference.

Jez
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jez » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:29 pm

Berahino just put West Brom ahead at Old Trafford, guess he probably isn't on his way here...

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:32 pm

Kamara gets a yellow for time-wasting. Feeny just can't control it and....Tierney goes down the tunnel. Medo gets us a goal kick after a good tackle as Sir Zat the Knight appears for Tierney. "Yeoville growing into the game", which means time to score lads. Okay, I won't ask for six, five then? Okay, just the one. And.....Hennesy clears. Now Bogdan has to be sharp as they have another dab. We get a free kick and....Bogdan's kick cleared. Hall loses it and now Eagles has to defend. Knight gets it forward then Medo.....and gets forward and now Beckford hits the keeper. Kinell. Now they have a do and they keep trying. We get the goal kick as the 14,00o crowd try to get the lads going. Mills gets one in the tenderbox before we go and some nice stuff from Feeney has hard lines. Twenty to go and Maddern puts one over Bogdan and over the bar. They're still trying and Ream has to give the corner away....and...Knight heaads out for another. All the Whites are in our box and....Bogdan grabs it. Baptiste has a dash forward, Kamara, Ream, Hall, Feeney....and gets it wrong. Now they win yet another corner and I don't want to hear about draws. We need the win.

cecil.bob
Reliable
Reliable

Post by cecil.bob » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:33 pm

Jez wrote:Berahino just put West Brom ahead at Old Trafford, guess he probably isn't on his way here...

I think at this point any -hino would be helpful to our cause... Sounds like shite up front...

jonnycooper
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by jonnycooper » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:33 pm

even ian dowie on sky is saying that beckford just missed when he should have scored!!!!!!! :whack:

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:36 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Uh?
Leicester beating Barnsley who have crapper goal difference.
Of course, I'm forgetting we're getting a point here. I feel we should give it to a charity of somebody's choice.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください