Yeovil listen carefully. I shall say this only once

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Re: Yeovil listen carefully. I shall say this only once

Post by jaffka » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:13 am

bobo the clown wrote:
jaffka wrote:
truewhite15 wrote:
UpTheM61 wrote:Congrats on your home point against .... Yeovil Town. ROFLOL welcome to the Championship and the Football League - Bolton Feckin Wanderers!
Can we block this dick yet?
He only posts once a week, which just happens to be very every week of the season when we have f*cked up :lol:

Plenty of time for this season to bite forest on the arse.
Nonetheless, can we blok him yet ?
Although the posts are piss takes, they are due to our current [email protected] provide a reality check. I haven't seen anything extremely offensive like some of the other clubs visitors have in the past.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:44 am

jaffka wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:
jaffka wrote:
truewhite15 wrote:
UpTheM61 wrote:Congrats on your home point against .... Yeovil Town. ROFLOL welcome to the Championship and the Football League - Bolton Feckin Wanderers!
He only posts once a week, which just happens to be very every week of the season when we have f*cked up :lol:

Plenty of time for this season to bite forest on the arse.
Nonetheless, can we block him yet ?
Although the posts are piss takes, they are due to our current [email protected] provide a reality check. I haven't seen anything extremely offensive like some of the other clubs visitors have in the past.
So that's a "no" then ??

He's purely on a wind up. Offers nothing positive. Gets into no debate. ... and is a persistent little fckr.

I don't know about you Jaffka but I'm not in need of any 'reality check'.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:46 am

worth keeping for when the tables are turned and we storm up the league.. getting rid would be short-termism!

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:46 am

I'm no mod Bobo.

I just don't think that he us that bad. Sorry to disagree.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:56 am

jaffka wrote:I'm no mod Bobo.

I just don't think that he us that bad. Sorry to disagree.
Disagree away, it's fine. I just don't see the point of the guy being let on here.

... & Bish, f'call wrong with a bit of short termism when you have to watch this shite week in, week out.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:02 am

thebish wrote:worth keeping for when the tables are turned and we storm up the league.. getting rid would be short-termism!
If it does go tits up for them he's hardly likely to be coming back on here so we can all take the piss now, is he?
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:29 am

Prufrock wrote:
thebish wrote:worth keeping for when the tables are turned and we storm up the league.. getting rid would be short-termism!
If it does go tits up for them he's hardly likely to be coming back on here so we can all take the piss now, is he?
Do you think we should have a twitter vote about it Pru ??

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:30 am

bobo the clown wrote:
Prufrock wrote:
:lol:

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:31 am

bobo the clown wrote:
Prufrock wrote:
Shame mr piccolo has f**ked off or he could have done some gifs. :lol:

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:20 am

Another game another dissapointment. Kudos to Bogdan for finding a spectacular way to let us down.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:27 am

truewhite15 wrote:
To keep members happy, UpTheM61 has gone, er....UpThe M61. Adios amigo.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:32 am

bobo the clown wrote:
He's purely on a wind up. Offers nothing positive. Gets into no debate. ... and is a persistent little fckr.
We've posters with over a thousand posts to their name that fit that criteria :wink:

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:33 am

jaffka wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:
Prufrock wrote:
Shame mr piccolo has f**ked off or he could have done some gifs. :lol:
He posted in this very thread during the match.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:38 pm

Dougie said rather than wrote:"I understand the fans' frustration. They pay good money and they want short-term results and that's completely fine.

"I've been in this position before and I will fix this. I understand exactly what we have to do and I understand this division.
Short term results? Tuesday's inevitable pasting will be 20% of the season gone without a win. That's not short term.
Businesswoman of the year.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:44 pm

truewhite15 wrote:
He's nothing but a fxckin troll. Sack the pillock off - he contributes nothing, a bit like N'gog really.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:47 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:
Dougie said rather than wrote:"I understand the fans' frustration. They pay good money and they want short-term results and that's completely fine.

"I've been in this position before and I will fix this. I understand exactly what we have to do and I understand this division.
Short term results? Tuesday's inevitable pasting will be 20% of the season gone without a win. That's not short term.
It's bollocks anyhow, I want long term results too!

BL3
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by BL3 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:10 pm

Dougie said rather than wrote:"I understand the fans' frustration. They pay good money and they want short-term results and that's completely fine."
If, by 'short-term results', he means promotion, then that's exactly what the fans expect.

n035209
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by n035209 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:19 pm

Booing the club captain when he comes on the pitch is an absolute disgrace, I cant see any difference in the defense since he was dropped.

The performance in the first 30 mins was promising, then the pressure mounted and they couldn't handle it. The substitutions freedman made killed the game for me, how is Feeney getting in the team ahead of youngster he couldn't get in the millwall team, shocking.

Bogdan has always had a mistake in him, if he starts making um every week then he deserves to be criticized, but the way some of the numpties in the crowd were abusing him shocking.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:24 pm

n035209 wrote:Booing the club captain when he comes on the pitch is an absolute disgrace, I cant see any difference in the defense since he was dropped.

The performance in the first 30 mins was promising, then the pressure mounted and they couldn't handle it. The substitutions freedman made killed the game for me, how is Feeney getting in the team ahead of youngster he couldn't get in the millwall team, shocking.

Bogdan has always had a mistake in him, if he starts making um every week then he deserves to be criticized, but the way some of the numpties in the crowd were abusing him shocking.
The difference is that he's not conceding individually gift wrapped goals. Why are some people so blind to the defects of others, but sooooo sensitive to criticism either of themselves or others.
I wasn't there booing him, but if you don't want to boo him don't, if others do, so fxckin what?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:29 pm

Yesterday was truly depressing. You could find one or two crumbs of comfort but not enough to make a ginger biscuit.

We lack leadership on the pitch. No player seeks to take responsibility. And everyone seems frightened of shooting.

I don't know how this is going to change - I don't know who can change it, on the pitch or on the training ground. This is now 11 consecutive league games without a win. And we still haven't won a game this year without Craig Dawson!!!

Booing your own players is so counter-productive, and damaging, but it indicates where the crowd's frustrations are going - this crowd (only just a crowd with half the stadium empty) is on the verge of turning on club, players and management. Some will think this no bad thing. I don't.

Booing Zat Knight as he comes on the pitch (and then manages to create the equaliser a few minutes later) is beyond my comprehension.