π = √(4c ) ∑ in Wiggin

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Re: π = √(4c ) ∑ in Wiggin

Post by plymouth wanderer » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:15 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
plymouth wanderer wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:I found it funny.

Well where was your :lol: then hey?
Not that funny :mrgreen:

Fair play :wink:
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:12 am

TKIZ! wrote:
Prufrock wrote:
Lord Kangana wrote:Clearly Uwe Rosler has managed in 2 weeks what we keep being told could take years.
In fairness, although it did take him a while, it didn't take Freedman years to win one game.
Dougie won his first game with us didn't he?
Yeah I'd forgotten that. Won the first then drew the next bazillion.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:22 am

ChrisC wrote:From the official site
Returning midfielder on the 'best away atmosphere' during his time at Bolton

Despite the weekend’s defeat at Wigan, the game marked a significant moment for midfielder Mark Davies.

The fan favourite was welcomed back to first team action by over 4,500 travelling Bolton fans at the DW Stadium, appearing as a substitute in the 83rd minute.

And after ten months on the sidelines the 25-year-old admitted he was overwhelmed with the reception he received from the travelling fans.

“At the time my main focus was on trying to get us back into the game,” he explained. “It wasn’t until after that a few of boys mentioned it to me.

“The fans were great all game. They gave me goosebumps. To see the fans celebrating the two goals was great.

“To be fair, in terms of an away atmosphere, it’s probably the best I’ve experienced since I’ve been at Bolton. It’s a shame we couldn’t find a way back into the game for them.

“All of the boys are gutted. Right now we want another game straight away. It’s now important that we bounce back as a team.

“Personally, I feel good and fit. The medical team at the club have been great with me so I owe them a big thank you.

“I feel ready to go again now. In terms of fitness, this is the best I’ve felt for a long time.”
Not sure about that atmosphere was appalling first halve, have seen much better than that in the last 4 years.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:06 am

bwfcdan94 wrote:
ChrisC wrote:From the official site
Returning midfielder on the 'best away atmosphere' during his time at Bolton

Despite the weekend’s defeat at Wigan, the game marked a significant moment for midfielder Mark Davies.

The fan favourite was welcomed back to first team action by over 4,500 travelling Bolton fans at the DW Stadium, appearing as a substitute in the 83rd minute.

And after ten months on the sidelines the 25-year-old admitted he was overwhelmed with the reception he received from the travelling fans.

“At the time my main focus was on trying to get us back into the game,” he explained. “It wasn’t until after that a few of boys mentioned it to me.

“The fans were great all game. They gave me goosebumps. To see the fans celebrating the two goals was great.

“To be fair, in terms of an away atmosphere, it’s probably the best I’ve experienced since I’ve been at Bolton. It’s a shame we couldn’t find a way back into the game for them.

“All of the boys are gutted. Right now we want another game straight away. It’s now important that we bounce back as a team.

“Personally, I feel good and fit. The medical team at the club have been great with me so I owe them a big thank you.

“I feel ready to go again now. In terms of fitness, this is the best I’ve felt for a long time.”
Not sure about that atmosphere was appalling first halve, have seen much better than that in the last 4 years.
I suspect he was talking about the period in which Bolton got back in the game and then equalised.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:14 am

Fans were in good voice when he came on and he got a good reception, but like Dan says it was different first half, and there were plenty boos at half time. Atmosphere at Leicester last season was the best I've seen in our away end for a while. I think Mavies was just happy with the welcome back he got, and good for him.