Freedman out!

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Re: Freedman out!

Post by jaffka » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:41 pm

The pendulum swings back towards Duggie out.

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:18 pm

i learned that he's learned (maybe he's learned it already, and he's doing it to prove a point) that he carnt trust these rob hall types, he wants these 'all in' types like the juke.

picking sorts that go squealing to talksport or twitter , usually ends in a defeat.

knight might be shite and look like he's not arsed, but he's probably never posted a selfie on twitter that proves that he's not.

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:38 pm

That'd be the Rob Hall he signed.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:44 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:That'd be the Rob Hall he signed.
I like Hall. He will be a good player if anyone actually coaches him properly. But yesterday was no day for him to come on and he may as well not have bothered. I just think Freedman by that time had to show that he was right not to select Danns from the off and tried to prove that.

That'll be because he's a clueless tosser, by the way.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:47 pm

He showed willing and enthusiasm, if nothing else, at the start of the season. Which is a good base to build on. I think we're successfully knocking that out of him.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:08 pm

bobo the clown wrote:I like Hall. He will be a good player if anyone actually coaches him properly
The beardless bard and I discussed Hall yesterday and despite both hoping to be proved wrong, we're both in agreement that there simply isn't a footballer in Hall that's waiting to be coaxed out. Like several before him - Storer, Brown, Walker and Mendy to name but four, a sole ability to keep pace with Usain Bolt does not a footballer make.
May the bridges I burn light your way

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:10 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:I like Hall. He will be a good player if anyone actually coaches him properly
The beardless bard and I discussed Hall yesterday and despite both hoping to be proved wrong, we're both in agreement that there simply isn't a footballer in Hall that's waiting to be coaxed out. Like several before him - Storer, Brown, Walker and Mendy to name but four, a sole ability to keep pace with Usain Bolt does not a footballer make.
Tick

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:37 pm

He cost a lot of money as well.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:59 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Send him down to Bolton Harriers, we need to boost the sprinter ranks.

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:01 am

*stevie fulton applauds*

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:54 am

a1 wrote:i learned that he's learned (maybe he's learned it already, and he's doing it to prove a point) that he carnt trust these rob hall types, he wants these 'all in' types like the juke.

picking sorts that go squealing to talksport or twitter , usually ends in a defeat.

knight might be shite and look like he's not arsed, but he's probably never posted a selfie on twitter that proves that he's not.
"all in types" like Danns, for example?
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

coffeymagic
Reliable
Reliable

Post by coffeymagic » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:52 am

When I saw the team sheet I was not surprised at all to see 4 changes to the team.

Mason with this ickle poorly earwy wearwy gets a place on the bench at Derby but Mavies gets a day off completely (I'm aware that not all infections are the same and that it might have hit him harder but y'know what I'm saying).

He's stuck with Knight through the dark days and to be fair to Zat he's battled on and not hidden. Then after a couple of MotM performances he's hoiked to the subs bench.

Perm any 9 from the others and you have yer classic Freedthinking.

He's clearly not happy to have been proved wrong by the terraces when it comes to tactics and a home game against decent opposition must have seemed like a good opportunity to ram it down our throats that Dug Knows Best.

Think the 'Freedman Out' banner has come a bit late in the day but at least it shows that there are still some people prepared to get the old bedsheets and felt tips out.

Sorry but we cannot return any pictures we use in the gallery.

If anyone had any delusions of play off hopes still standing then Saturday must surely have put the final nail in that coffin.

Anyone looking over their shoulder again?
I'm not asking you to 'think outside the box' I just wish you'd have a rummage around in it once in a while.

http://www.coffeymagic.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
twitter @thetonycoffey

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:04 pm

coffeymagic wrote:When I saw the team sheet I was not surprised at all to see 4 changes to the team.

Mason with this ickle poorly earwy wearwy gets a place on the bench at Derby but Mavies gets a day off completely (I'm aware that not all infections are the same and that it might have hit him harder but y'know what I'm saying).

He's stuck with Knight through the dark days and to be fair to Zat he's battled on and not hidden. Then after a couple of MotM performances he's hoiked to the subs bench.

Perm any 9 from the others and you have yer classic Freedthinking.

He's clearly not happy to have been proved wrong by the terraces when it comes to tactics and a home game against decent opposition must have seemed like a good opportunity to ram it down our throats that Dug Knows Best.

Think the 'Freedman Out' banner has come a bit late in the day but at least it shows that there are still some people prepared to get the old bedsheets and felt tips out.

Sorry but we cannot return any pictures we use in the gallery.

If anyone had any delusions of play off hopes still standing then Saturday must surely have put the final nail in that coffin.

Anyone looking over their shoulder again?
There can't have been any?

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:41 pm

↑↑↑↑ Oh, there were Grunty. Some I know were harping on about last year's run and how that could be replicated ... honestly.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:41 pm

a1 wrote:
*stevie fulton applauds*
Stevie Fulton is a good judge.

coffeymagic
Reliable
Reliable

Post by coffeymagic » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:06 pm

Just reading in the BN that Dougie asked Trotter to do a role similar to 'Dannsy'

Don't we have a player who can do a role exactly like Dannsy already?

His name is Darren Pratley..ha ha only kidding, god I'm so zany at times, classic bantz that, absolute classic bantz.

Seriously though it's like Dougie's read a book he found on a bus called 'How to play football' and it's become his font of all knowledge.

What a pudding.
I'm not asking you to 'think outside the box' I just wish you'd have a rummage around in it once in a while.

http://www.coffeymagic.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
twitter @thetonycoffey

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:33 pm

coffeymagic wrote:Just reading in the BN that Dougie asked Trotter to do a role similar to 'Dannsy'

Don't we have a player who can do a role exactly like Dannsy already?

His name is Darren Pratley..ha ha only kidding, god I'm so zany at times, classic bantz that, absolute classic bantz.

Seriously though it's like Dougie's read a book he found on a bus called 'How to play football' and it's become his font of all knowledge.

What a pudding.
We'd be doing better than we are if he had.......

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Post by a1 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:58 pm

i hope the ' Freedman Out ' -ing , is not scrawled on a bedsheet like in the megson era using poster paints thiefed from the local primary school... but instead using scrabble tiles glued onto big paper plates stolen from the churches afternoon tea.

:/

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:20 am

a1 wrote:i hope the ' Freedman Out ' -ing , is not scrawled on a bedsheet like in the megson era using poster paints thiefed from the local primary school... but instead using scrabble tiles glued onto big paper plates stolen from the churches afternoon tea.

Like a Mosaic, say?

Wow, that'd be awesome.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal

Post by bobo the clown » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:30 am

Gary the Enfield wrote:
a1 wrote:i hope the ' Freedman Out ' -ing , is not scrawled on a bedsheet like in the megson era using poster paints thiefed from the local primary school... but instead using scrabble tiles glued onto big paper plates stolen from the churches afternoon tea.

Like a Mosaic, say?

Wow, that'd be awesome.
Mosaic !! What tun......

No, let's not.