Not very good are you?

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Not very good are you?

Post by Lord Kangana » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:41 pm

You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:42 pm

Has he gone?

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:07 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:Image
Bish will be upset when he sees that, going on past experience of using the word rape
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:21 pm

caskey wrote:I will come straight to the point here, you were rubbish. Despite what nonsense Freedman spouted in his post match interview you didn't deserve anything.

I'm sorry but you are a poor side and your away attendance was pathetic.
Sad thing is mate is that you have got about a 30 mile radius to yourself, if we had that I.E if we were the only club between Blackburn and Manchester and between Wigan and Rochdale we would pull 200,000 every week and have 10 year waiting list for season tickets(think how many fans United, City, Blackburn, Wigan, Rochdale, Bury and Preston get). As explain to the Reading fans in my area who are equally daft in thinking they have got a decent support. The fact is for the size of the area that you have to yourselves(I.E no other clubs that your competing with support for) your attendances are shocking, you didn't even sell out in August despite as I say having about 30 miles to yourself. The reason for this is because the south coast is not a footballing area, Brighton is notorious for gays and is virtually in France, it's not a footballing area it never has been never will be.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:54 am

Should I make the gun go boom in the South Coast fairy's head or just allow him to continue to make a nice person of himself?

Decisions, decisions!
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

HitchinSeagull
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by HitchinSeagull » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:29 am

Ok well here we go again clearing up Caskey's mess, he's an attention seeking prick who posts on every board post win. I've not worked out if he's a Palace fan spreading contempt of Brighton (something he's quite successful at) or genuinely mentally ill (there seems to be a disproportionate amount of nutters around on football forums). Good luck to you for the rest of the season and ignore Caskey's verbal Dysentery the vast majority of Brighton fans have far more respect of fellow fans.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:58 am

↑↑↑↑ You see, that's a proper bloke. Bravo.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:02 am

HitchinSeagull wrote:Ok well here we go again clearing up Caskey's mess, he's an attention seeking prick who posts on every board post win. I've not worked out if he's a Palace fan spreading contempt of Brighton (something he's quite successful at) or genuinely mentally ill (there seems to be a disproportionate amount of nutters around on football forums). Good luck to you for the rest of the season and ignore Caskey's verbal Dysentery the vast majority of Brighton fans have far more respect of fellow fans.
well said

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:03 am

bwfcdan94 wrote:The reason for this is because the south coast is not a footballing area, Brighton is notorious for gays and is virtually in France, it's not a footballing area it never has been never will be.
Where to start Dan? You see, yours is the type of ignorant post above that shows that Bolton Wanderers have just as many stupid, numbskull fans as any other club that may troll on here.

People on the south coast ARE passionate about football, you clearly haven't met many. it might not be as built up an area as Bolton/Manchester, true, it's pretty rural. Brighton and Chichester are the only cities in the county of Sussex, we don't even have many large towns (Eastbourne and Crawley) so we can't sustain lots of 'big' football teams, but that doesn't mean people aren't interested because we are all 'gay/French.' Lots of people I know support Brighton or a London club. There are shed loads of youth teams/Sunday league teams about. Just as there are up north. Just because people have to travel a bit further to support a team doesn't make them less of a fan.

You really need to research a subject properly before you spout off stupid, uneducated views about it Dan.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:45 am

Morning Hitchin Seagull and thanks for restoring the inter-club balance. Banter always goes on between fans but thankfully the Caskeys are few and far between. Good luck in return and thanks for taking the trouble to post.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:01 pm

Gooner Girl wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:The reason for this is because the south coast is not a footballing area, Brighton is notorious for gays and is virtually in France, it's not a footballing area it never has been never will be.
Where to start Dan? You see, yours is the type of ignorant post above that shows that Bolton Wanderers have just as many stupid, numbskull fans as any other club that may troll on here.

People on the south coast ARE passionate about football, you clearly haven't met many. it might not be as built up an area as Bolton/Manchester, true, it's pretty rural. Brighton and Chichester are the only cities in the county of Sussex, we don't even have many large towns (Eastbourne and Crawley) so we can't sustain lots of 'big' football teams, but that doesn't mean people aren't interested because we are all 'gay/French.' Lots of people I know support Brighton or a London club. There are shed loads of youth teams/Sunday league teams about. Just as there are up north. Just because people have to travel a bit further to support a team doesn't make them less of a fan.

You really need to research a subject properly before you spout off stupid, uneducated views about it Dan.
The fact they didn't sell out in August despite being such a big footballing area with so few professional football clubs to choose from doesn't help your case much. Portsmouth may well be a footballing town but most other places down there aren't and I agree with you we have got more brain dead fans than most.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:37 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:

The fact they didn't sell out in August despite being such a big footballing area with so few professional football clubs to choose from doesn't help your case much. Portsmouth may well be a footballing town but most other places down there aren't and I agree with you we have got more brain dead fans than most.
Yeah I know dan but even I wouldn't suggest they are all gay, they may or may not have a large gay community, but they are not all gay and to be fair I find a lot of gays pretty funny to chat with. Pretty lipstick leezers, not the crew cut chunky type, certainly hold some appeal :mrgreen:

H. Pedersen
Passionate
Passionate

Post by H. Pedersen » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:35 pm

There was a guy named Alex Caskey who played for the Sounders for a bit. Not really very good although this was a good goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DwleXfN4Ko" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:32 am

Hoboh wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:

Yeah I know dan but even I wouldn't suggest they are all gay, they may or may not have a large gay community, but they are not all gay and to be fair I find a lot of gays pretty funny to chat with. Pretty lipstick leezers, not the crew cut chunky type, certainly hold some appeal :mrgreen:
TBF I didn't say there were all gay, just more of them then average are.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:33 am

H. Pedersen wrote:There was a guy named Alex Caskey who played for the Sounders for a bit. Not really very good although this was a good goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DwleXfN4Ko" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
sign him up!

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:21 am

bwfcdan94 wrote:
Hoboh wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
Gooner Girl wrote:

You were hinting most were :mrgreen:
Anyway I'm not bish so carry on up the khyber.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:39 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
" I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed!" (a possible Shakespeare quote that seems relevant).
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:00 pm

more of "them".. Hahahahahaha
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:54 pm

HitchinSeagull wrote:Ok well here we go again clearing up Caskey's mess, he's an attention seeking prick who posts on every board post win. I've not worked out if he's a Palace fan spreading contempt of Brighton (something he's quite successful at) or genuinely mentally ill (there seems to be a disproportionate amount of nutters around on football forums). Good luck to you for the rest of the season and ignore Caskey's verbal Dysentery the vast majority of Brighton fans have far more respect of fellow fans.
I preferred the other bloke
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:49 am

Little Green Man wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote: It is a truth universally acknowledged that frequenting waste-tips and dispensing shit from a great height are traits commonly associated with seagulls.
Gulls, man, gulls! It is a truth (almost) universally acknowledged that there's no such thing as a seagull. Just ask thebish.
Well.... Oh never mind.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.