Through the Forest have I gone..Nottingham Forest away. Sat

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Dr Hotdog
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: Through the Forest have I gone..Nottingham Forest away.

Post by Dr Hotdog » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:32 pm

The Official Twitter Feed seems chipper enough about proceedings:

#BWFC have responded well since conceding the second. They have seen a lot of the ball but are yet to test Dorus De Vries. (30) 2-0 #FORvBOL

jonnycooper
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by jonnycooper » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:33 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:Apparently Dervite went wandering and they claimed the ball and charged. Amos did a "they shall not pass" and paid with an early bath. We try to sally forth and....they'll probably put the drawbridge up for a bit and chuck boulders at us. Can Stuart Broad play striker? Some mither about scores then....a cross from Ward lands on a home head and it's 2-0..
See prematch comment! Re Doreen....ffs :spank:

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:36 pm

Presumably amos banned for cup not mk dons next sat?

Dr Hotdog
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Dr Hotdog » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:38 pm

officer_dibble wrote:Presumably amos banned for cup not mk dons next sat?
might be a three match ban, straight red?

Dr Hotdog
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Dr Hotdog » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:39 pm

Dr Hotdog wrote:The Official Twitter Feed seems chipper enough about proceedings:

#BWFC have responded well since conceding the second. They have seen a lot of the ball but are yet to test Dorus De Vries. (30) 2-0 #FORvBOL
I've just realised, the Official Twitter Feed has fallen foul of Dougie's "Controlling The Game Without The Ball" ethos. Hah!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:40 pm

The Forest soldiers sally and have a tip-tap session and Wheater and Dervite clear. Trotter, Pratley and Silva have a brief flourish before the homers win a corner. And....Gardner and....Osbourne, Ward.....and the ref stops play for a White man down when a break was on. Pratley is the faller but he's soon up again. Wheater has a couple of goes and Madine is probably unable to function without support. Rachubka clears one as mic man mithers about scores. Silva, Moxey....they claim and break and it all ends with a goal kick to us. Right, now's the time to equalise and get them worried...they worry themselves offside as the Good for Wood chant rings around the press box. We move forth and....Silva goes nowhere but gets a free kick second go. Lennon feels the ref should have let us break. Now the homers sally again and we have an us-them session before Fenney breaks but loses out. Five mins left to get a quick surprise goal.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:41 pm

I feel lennon should give us a break. From him. The ginger cnt.

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:43 pm

We'll get no respite from Lennon, according to Wiki we signed him on a 4 year deal
Pfffft.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:45 pm

Ward still being troublesome and the homers have the scent of blood. We brave the charge but they come again. Now.....Silva and Dervite break and....Madine and...we end up with a throw.... It's them but we intercept and end up with another throw. Good at throws us.....Moxey.....they clear.....they come again and Ward lashes a volley at our new net hero who makes a great save. Corner......and Ward bends the crossbar from thirty yards. Hmmmmm

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:47 pm

Tell you what lads, let's learn from others and try a shot or two instead of trying to be Messi (make what you will of that awful pun) Mic man makes our new keepers name sound like Hubcap as the ref blows for half time. 2-0 them

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:55 pm

officer_dibble wrote:Relegate us now, its shit from game to game what is the point?
There's no guarantee that we'll be any good in Division Three :hang:
May the bridges I burn light your way

jmjhb
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jmjhb » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:57 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:Relegate us now, its shit from game to game what is the point?
Liquidate the club then?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:00 pm

jmjhb wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Liquidate the club then?
Nah - strap ourselves in for a rough ride.
May the bridges I burn light your way

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:01 pm

Not sure what our cunning plan for round 2 is yet. Chant mentioned of "Gary Madine, washing machine" won't exactly please him, methinks. Tower does a round of local bargains, free credit, away-days etc...Axfords still good for wood and it's time for the second act. Scene is set for high drama......I think.... :(

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:05 pm

Dr Hotdog wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:Presumably amos banned for cup not mk dons next sat?
might be a three match ban, straight red?
We will get to see if rachubka is any good, Amos hasn't been for a while.

TonyDomingos
Passionate
Passionate

Post by TonyDomingos » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:05 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
jmjhb wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Liquidate the club then?
Nah - strap ourselves in for a rough ride.
Ooh, you kinky devil! :wink:
Às armas, às armas!
Sobre a terra, sobre o mar,
Às armas, às armas!
Pela Pátria lutar!
Contra os canhões marchar, marchar!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:10 pm

A whistle blows somewhere, a mighty roar errupts from thousands of voices....and we get a corner. And....Silva and keeper punches mightily. Silva sallies as we try again and then the homers break. Dervite scrambles it clear. A wayword attempt allows us to inch forward. Homers try a visit again and....mic man rambles about this and that...and we have a goal kick. Anybody care what Chelsea sre doing? Thought not. Now a Stockport ramble, a chat about some womble or other and.....Ward comes forth and hits an unusal corenr post shaver. Snow is falling outside my window as....Feeeny goes forth and wins a throw. And......mic man talks of Forest crumbling???? as out Hubcap chap clears. We clear, they clear, and then they reclaim possession and......Osbourne crosses and Ward puts one wide.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:20 pm

Some more aimless chat then Dervite fouls Olivera? Ward again and...we clear. Moxey wins a free kick. And.....mic man will join us shortly and we must have gone nowhere with the kick. Mic man still bumbling about Chelsea before the homers try a sally. As a comentary this is pretty gash and....maybe we'll get to the game shortly.

Madine alone again and Moxey joins the yellow card club for a foul. Free them and...they have a bit of probing and Silva clears well. Moxey now clears and......Feeney and.....cleared for a corner. Come on Whites......and.....and.. cleared for a throw....we like throws us.....Holding.....cleared....Moxey comes, Mills clears and eventually Dervite brings it forth. We almost give it away as Lennon has a sideline chat with our physio. Wheater off by the looks and holding his back. Now he's helped off and....the magnificent nine....no, make that ten as Danns arrives.

Dr Hotdog
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Dr Hotdog » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:21 pm

Twitter: David Wheater's afternoon is over. The defender limps off clutching his hamstring as Neil Dannz comes on in his place. (63) 2-0 #FORvBOL

Holding goes to Centre Half. Danns to Right Back.

Lawrie Wilson. Franny Pisano. Hayden White. Ozzy Thelkeld. All Right Backs. Hahahaha! If you don't laugh...

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:26 pm

Rahubka? fires it forth and we get a free kick. Feeney.....no, Moxey and hits a poor one. Charlton 5 down if anybody is interest and Chelsea has scored for Chelsea. Feeney loses out and Ward get a free kick. Mic man thins Trevor Birch might be in the dugout as Chelsea exualise. Maybe now mic man might shut up about them. Ah, football. They visit and Ward lobs a header over our bar. How many attempts is that for Ward? Come on lads, don't give up. They clear a wallop then we get forwarda and...Feeney and....we get a corner. Now a throw far forward and....another corner for us. And....Feeney and....Madine heads wide (have we heard that one before?)