Through the Forest have I gone..Nottingham Forest away. Sat

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Peter Thompson
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Through the Forest have I gone..Nottingham Forest away.

Post by Peter Thompson » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:13 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:Fookin Bristol City beating Middlesborough now
Why is anyone bothered about other results, we are down and have been for a while just accept it - no one and I mean no one at BWFC gives a fcuk about what's happening....there is no fight in any of them, they don't give a shite.

The owner, chairman, manager, players are an absolute disgrace - the sooner they have all gone from this club the better. I'd rather go into liquidation than continue to pay these spineless pathetic sorry excuse for footballers - just get rid of them all.

As for Lennon, who is as big a disgrace as anyone, the fans need to grow a pair & get that useless pathetic cnut of this club, all it needs is all four sides of the ground to chant 'Lennon Out' loudly in the next few home games and he'll be gone. He clearly doesn't want to be here, he isn't interested at all and doesn't give a toss anymore.

We need people running & playing for this club who have some pride and actually want to do so for BWFC. if we are to have any chance of being competitive in League 1...
Last edited by Peter Thompson on Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:16 pm

officer_dibble wrote:In fairness to lennon he has been sold a dud.

But in fairness to fairness, this squad can be organised better, he's signed players he refuses to use, an assistant manager who is a fcking stump, and been caught out organising team nights away around his fcking bit on the side. Any other club would of removed this joker months ago.
It is the way it is. Fairly certain his approach is outdated and that the strong rumours of a drinking culture he has introduced to the club are probably in my view true.

I think we've lacked the ability to grind out games. Look at Forest, transfer embargo, best player out injured and they are 11 unbeaten. Not playing pretty stuff but grinding out necessary results.

Their fans may not like it but they have just hit the top half.

Look at us, we couldn't grind out a peppercorn let alone a few results. I don't think Lennon has a work ethic and that is rubbing off on the squad. I think he is like Coyle, hopes positivity and basic tactics will do and when they don't he gives up.

Look at how bad our set pieces are. That can only be because we don't practice them. A half decent manager could have us 4 or 5 places higher simply by working daily on set pieces and making the most of them.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:17 pm

If I'm not to bother with other results then I might as well just accept sheer depression. At least I have a possibility of schadenfreude, thanks.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Peter Thompson
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Peter Thompson » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:21 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:Fans turned on Lennon according to Iles, singing for him to go.

I think he's gone as soon as new owners arrive unless they are as broke as Eddie.

Heard a rumour that Deano wants him out pronto if that consortium does a deal. No idea if true, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Good, its about time the fans turned on him - this should increase in intensity and continue every game until he's gone. Its not all his fault as circumstances off the field haven't helped him, but his absolute inept incompetence both tactically, organisationally & motivationally have shown him to be exactly what he is - a very poor manager. He may think that he's been sold a dud by Gartside, but personally as someone who was very happy when he came here I also feel that Lennon is a dud.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:27 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:If I'm not to bother with other results then I might as well just accept sheer depression. At least I have a possibility of schadenfreude, thanks.
You support bolton. You have to br depressed like the rest of us.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:28 pm

Gartside is/was absolutely gash at picking managers.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:38 pm

officer_dibble wrote:Gartside is/was absolutely gash at picking managers.
Didn't he pick Big Sam? However, the rest are quite questionable.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:48 pm

officer_dibble wrote:It doesnt matter about other teams results!!!!!

We are literally on course for a battle with lowest ever points total in this league. We are that shit. What do we have to beat?
Championship "started" in 2004, Blackpool hold the "distinction" of lowest points total from last season with 26. Still 9 points shy of that
Pfffft.

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:51 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:In fairness to lennon he has been sold a dud.

But in fairness to fairness, this squad can be organised better, he's signed players he refuses to use, an assistant manager who is a fcking stump, and been caught out organising team nights away around his fcking bit on the side. Any other club would of removed this joker months ago.
It is the way it is. Fairly certain his approach is outdated and that the strong rumours of a drinking culture he has introduced to the club are probably in my view true.

I think we've lacked the ability to grind out games. Look at Forest, transfer embargo, best player out injured and they are 11 unbeaten. Not playing pretty stuff but grinding out necessary results.

Their fans may not like it but they have just hit the top half.

Look at us, we couldn't grind out a peppercorn let alone a few results. I don't think Lennon has a work ethic and that is rubbing off on the squad. I think he is like Coyle, hopes positivity and basic tactics will do and when they don't he gives up.

Look at how bad our set pieces are. That can only be because we don't practice them. A half decent manager could have us 4 or 5 places higher simply by working daily on set pieces and making the most of them.
So very true, rumours I've heard are that drinking culture has been encouraged at the club in order for the team to bond. No evidence of that after 27 games
Pfffft.

Peter Thompson
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Peter Thompson » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:58 pm

TKIZ! wrote:So very true, rumours I've heard are that drinking culture has been encouraged at the club in order for the team to bond. No evidence of that after 27 games
I think the drinking culture only applies to Lennon, Parker & Kelly, who are seen drinking together in local establishments on a regular basis. In itself there's nothing wrong with it and they are entitled to have a beer or six together outside of work and if we were winning a few games then no one would bat an eyelid, but given the shite & disorganisation out on the pitch week in week out to still be doing it (as he is) is taking the piss a little IMO....it's almost like he's on a jolly, laughing at us because IMO he doesn't given a toss about the fans or the club.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:59 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:If I'm not to bother with other results then I might as well just accept sheer depression. At least I have a possibility of schadenfreude, thanks.
I'm waiting to see what happens on Monday. I'm not immune to being in the dumps, but I'd quite like it to be epic before I get quite as miserable as Mr Thompson seems.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Peter Thompson
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Peter Thompson » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:06 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:
I'm waiting to see what happens on Monday. I'm not immune to being in the dumps, but I'd quite like it to be epic before I get quite as miserable as Mr Thompson seems.
How the fcuk can you come to that conclusion, from someone (me) just sat typing shite on a keyboard !!

I'm actually quite a jolly, positive friendly chap generally, its just what goes on with regards to BWFC that gets me typing negative stuff like I do. I'm as fickle as anyone though, give me a few wins and I'll be happy as that Larry chap that people go on about.

I'll let you into a secret....I'm not really called Thompson.

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:12 pm

Peter Thompson wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:
How the fcuk can you come to that conclusion, from someone (me) just sat typing shite on a keyboard !!

I'm actually quite a jolly, positive friendly chap generally, its just what goes on with regards to BWFC that gets me typing negative stuff like I do. I'm as fickle as anyone though, give me a few wins and I'll be happy as that Larry chap that people go on about.

Really?
Pfffft.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:12 pm

Peter Thompson wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:

I kinda guessed that... the real jolly you isn't typing the stuff when you moan about me talking about our 'rivals' score though, so it was quite easy to come to that conclusion. If you think it's hard, just read back what you've been typing sat sitting there behind your Mr Thompson persona... :wink:
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:16 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Peter Thompson wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
officer_dibble wrote:

I kinda guessed that... the real jolly you isn't typing the stuff when you moan about me talking about our 'rivals' score though, so it was quite easy to come to that conclusion. If you think it's hard, just read back what you've been typing sat sitting there behind your Mr Thompson persona... :wink:
And I wasn't, by the way, denigrating you (whoever you are). Merely pointing out as a matter of comparison that you are one fxcking champion moaner to my amateur efforts.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:19 pm

Anyway. We are now another point lower down the evolutionary species extinction table. If before we were the Galapagos tortoises of the Championship, we are now the White Rhinos. Dododom here we come.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:47 pm

Peter Thompson wrote:I'm actually quite a jolly, positive friendly chap generally
It's all those smilies we normally see that gives that one away PT! :mrgreen:

twilight
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by twilight » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:50 pm

Having seen the goals we are at a brand new level of pathetic defending :evil:

TonyDomingos
Passionate
Passionate

Post by TonyDomingos » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:16 pm

Peter Thompson wrote:I'll let you into a secret....I'm not really called Thompson.
I'll let you into a secret....I am!
Às armas, às armas!
Sobre a terra, sobre o mar,
Às armas, às armas!
Pela Pátria lutar!
Contra os canhões marchar, marchar!

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:18 pm

Tbf we're not going down because of games where we're down to 10 and 1-0 down in 11mins. Feck.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.