Freedman: I'm Helping Sordell

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Freedman: I'm Helping Sordell

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:16 am

a1 wrote:
bobo the clown wrote: My 'obvious conclusion' is that Freedman is a fecking clueless eejit.
dunno what that sez about coyle re: sordell.

but its something , much , much worse.
:lol: :pray:

Jugs
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Jugs » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:18 am

Why do people keep saying that Sordell probably had a tight hamstring? Where has this come from?

Sponge
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Sponge » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:29 am

Jugs wrote:Why do people keep saying that Sordell probably had a tight hamstring? Where has this come from?

Sorry, that was me – I made it up.

HMX
Passionate
Passionate

Post by HMX » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:00 pm

'He tweets when he wants, he tweets when he waaa-aants, Marvin Sordell, he tweets when he wants'.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:08 pm

HMX wrote:'He tweets when he wants, he tweets when he waaa-aants, Marvin Sordell, he tweets when he wants'.
Sounds like a load of ten year olds.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:11 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
HMX wrote:'He tweets when he wants, he tweets when he waaa-aants, Marvin Sordell, he tweets when he wants'.
what did they sing in your day?

trotters, trotters rah rah rah :roll:

HMX
Passionate
Passionate

Post by HMX » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:16 pm

Ah, c'mon. It made me laugh yesterday.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:19 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
to be fair the majority of fans sang it, the fans were absolutly superb might I add and good to see that we can still all sing for 90 mins non stop even though we are no longer in the premiership.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Gail Platz
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Gail Platz » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:57 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
to be fair the majority of fans sang it, the fans were absolutly superb might I add and good to see that we can still all sing for 90 mins non stop even though we are no longer in the premiership.
The atmosphere at the match yesterday was excellent from our lot, but the Sordell tweet chant was just from the 'turkey' brigade stood at the back with fat Frank.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:55 pm

Gail Platz wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
The atmosphere at the match yesterday was excellent from our lot, but the Sordell tweet chant was just from the 'turkey' brigade stood at the back with fat Frank.

well - mummy liked it - and he's much older than 10...

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:58 pm

Yeah, I thought it was quite amusing, to be honest. :conf:
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

89bwfc89
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by 89bwfc89 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:20 pm

I was stood at the back near Fat Frank (not intentionally!) I'm not part of the turkey brigade whatever that is. Just sayin.

I thought the chant was funny too.

Frank has a really hairy back. :vomit:

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:25 pm

mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:Yeah, I thought it was quite amusing, to be honest. :conf:
that's cos you're not as grown-up as Tango! never mind! 8)

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:48 pm

If we'd of sung it about davo back in his "how do you cook pop tarts days" Tango would of lapped it up! ;-)

Gail Platz
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Gail Platz » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:43 pm

89bwfc89 wrote:I was stood at the back near Fat Frank (not intentionally!) I'm not part of the turkey brigade whatever that is. Just sayin.

I thought the chant was funny too.

Frank has a really hairy back. :vomit:
The 'turkey' brigade is in reference to that lad who used to go to all the games and wear that turkey hat. I think he's called Neil but gets called ''turkey' because of the hat. He has a minibus for all the away games and it's basically filled up with wannabe chavs who are just basically a load of geeks that give mouth at matches. I've not seen him for a bit, rumour has it he'd been banged up but don't know how much truth is in that.

89bwfc89
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by 89bwfc89 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:47 pm

Ahh haha ok, no I've not seen him recently. I was worried I was being tarred with a brush I definitely wouldn't want to be tarred with for standing behind good ol' Frank hahaha!

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:49 pm

Marvin on SSN report about racism, about to show interview with him. Hope this doesn't kick off any more trouble that distracts him from a decent run of form. Report certainly seems to back up his claims though.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:16 pm

LeverEnd wrote:Marvin on SSN report about racism, about to show interview with him. Hope this doesn't kick off any more trouble that distracts him from a decent run of form. Report certainly seems to back up his claims though.
Just seen it. Millwall fans are absolutely the shit of humanity. Always have been and clearly always will be. Absolute scum.
May the bridges I burn light your way

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:25 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
LeverEnd wrote:Marvin on SSN report about racism, about to show interview with him. Hope this doesn't kick off any more trouble that distracts him from a decent run of form. Report certainly seems to back up his claims though.
Just seen it. Millwall fans are absolutely the shit of humanity. Always have been and clearly always will be. Absolute scum.
Yup. And the muppets are still claiming on Twitter that Marv lied. Seems unlikely having just watched the footage. Don't think that bald bloke will be seeing many games from now on.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:47 pm

LeverEnd wrote:
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Yup. And the muppets are still claiming on Twitter that Marv lied. Seems unlikely having just watched the footage. Don't think that bald bloke will be seeing many games from now on.
Oh they'd even worked out a little ditty to try and discredit Sordell when they were at our place the other week. If, as their spokeman claimed, they'll be weeding out the racists then they'll find themselves playing in front of 300.
May the bridges I burn light your way