Middlesbrough to the slaughter!

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Re: Middlesbrough to the slaughter!

Post by Enoch » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:38 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:Last of my positivity. Back to my usual negative grumpy self :wink:
Lightweight!

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:40 pm

Enoch wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:Last of my positivity. Back to my usual negative grumpy self :wink:
Lightweight!
Just keeping the positive / negative balance in place. Otherwise it throws the universe out of synch. It'd be chaos otherwise :wink:

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:40 pm

Cardiff are champions.

Should be a fun atmosphere when we play them. Lets hope we can spoil it for them :)

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:43 pm

ChrisC wrote:Cardiff are champions.

Should be a fun atmosphere when we play them. Lets hope we can spoil it for them :)
That is great news, fingers crossed they have stopped caring and therefore we can get 3 points there.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:49 pm

Enoch wrote:Do you not read the news Dan? Whether Freeman rates him as a player or not isn't the issue; he just won't tolerate having a big sulky ego fecking up the spirit that he's managed to engender.
Just for the record, has there been any actual "news" about a big sulky ego? If others are sharper in training and Freedman thinks that's the case, fair enough. I'm sure even KD can see the truth of that. I'm hoping that is the truth of it, if not and Dougie's doing a Bruce Forsyth he might not be quite the man I hope he is. Either way, K.D's just has to get fifteen minutes against Blackpool to end ten years as a Bolton hero.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:51 pm

Anyway... time for COME ON YOU WHITES...

:oyea: :oyea: :oyea:

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:56 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
Enoch wrote:Do you not read the news Dan? Whether Freeman rates him as a player or not isn't the issue; he just won't tolerate having a big sulky ego fecking up the spirit that he's managed to engender.
Just for the record, has there been any actual "news" about a big sulky ego? If others are sharper in training and Freedman thinks that's the case, fair enough. I'm sure even KD can see the truth of that. I'm hoping that is the truth of it, if not and Dougie's doing a Bruce Forsyth he might not be quite the man I hope he is. Either way, K.D's just has to get fifteen minutes against Blackpool to end ten years as a Bolton hero.
Being that I live down south the BEN is not a regular fixture on my doorstep, I will occasionally glance at the website.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:57 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:Anyway... time for COME ON YOU WHITES...

:oyea: :oyea: :oyea:
Will you be in the commentary box today then Tango.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:57 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
Being that I live down south the BEN is not a regular fixture on my doorstep, I will occasionally glance at the website.
NewsNow Dan.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:58 pm

Reebok commentators are predicting 2-0 and 4-1. I'll go for three nil to us. No room for nonesense today, sun's shining, beautiful day, fans in good voice and all to play for. Do it....!

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:59 pm

COYWM.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:04 pm

Tom Eaves "Bambi on ice"?, hope not. Shades of Ricky Vaz Te. Off we go and Brum try it but we recover it and get forward. Eagles can't quite keep it an. Eagles gets forward again and we get a corner of a blast shot from CD. Corner and....it's out for another..and...Ohhhh, Kamara get one just over the bar after a great save from the keeper. Another corner but cleared. Livewire start...

Turkish Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Turkish Trotter » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:06 pm

Their Keeper pulled off 2 brilliant saves, we're normally in the lead by now. DOMED !!
Born to be a Wanderer!!
Some say Wisdom comes with age, I may be the exception !!

mrkint
Passionate
Passionate

Post by mrkint » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:07 pm

no goal in the first five minutes. Disgraceful.

Dougie out.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:10 pm

Pratley gives away a free kick but cleared. Sordell, Pratley and Eagles combine then Alonso feeds Chungy...Dawson, Rickets and it just breaks down. Boro try it on but cleared and then Dawson wins a free kick. Finishes with Bogdan and cleared then back again to Bogdan. Now Pratley feeds Ricketts, feeds Eagles and poor pass. Boro make a pass at us and the ball gets back to us from a bad back pass. Knight does well and gets it forward. Bogdan now has to punch away they come again. Bogdan grabs it at second go after a shot comes in.

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:13 pm

Brighton 1 up.

Turkish Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Turkish Trotter » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:14 pm

Brighton 1 Blackpool 0
Born to be a Wanderer!!

snowbowl
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by snowbowl » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:15 pm

It's all bolton. Heard it on Soccer Saturday

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:17 pm

Palace really struggling at home to Leicester at the moment, it is looking like only a matter of time before Leicester take the lead.

Turkish Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Turkish Trotter » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:19 pm

Rather Palace win than Leicester (I Think)
Born to be a Wanderer!!