PLYMOUTH'S stupendously all singing dancing transfer thread!

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Re: PLYMOUTH'S stupendously all singing dancing transfer thr

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:58 am

Can I throw it in that I don't think Cloughy will make it with us either.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:28 pm

bobo the clown wrote:.... and you a good trade unionist Worthy.

Well I never.

Tut-tut.
Missed this one. :D

What are you suggesting here? I was merely pointing out that in a large multi-national corporation, there are often many roles suited to folk, so skills matching people to a different role is often much easier than in a smaller business. Giving someone that drive to think about the world of options available with a career move is very fulfilling.

I hear the relocation packages to Tijuana are pretty good too

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:34 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:.... and you a good trade unionist Worthy.

Well I never.

Tut-tut.
Missed this one. :D

What are you suggesting here? I was merely pointing out that in a large multi-national corporation, there are often many roles suited to folk, so skills matching people to a different role is often much easier than in a smaller business. Giving someone that drive to think about the world of options available with a career move is very fulfilling.

I hear the relocation packages to Tijuana are pretty good too
Fck knows ... I've slept since then. :P

But whatever it was, your reply doesn't cover the matter and it's a complete disgrace ! :spank:
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:28 pm

meanwhile - that there Jedinak has scored a bumper new contract at Palace - so that's an end to that little pipe dream...

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:00 pm

Dougie Freedman says Chris Eagles is a 'big part' of his plans and has rejected talk that he could cash in on the player in January.

Eagles made his return to the Bolton side on Saturday and produced arguably his best performance of the season, as Wanderers beat Doncaster Rovers 3-0 at the Reebok Stadium.

Prior to that game, the 28-year-old hadn't featured since October and speculation had begin to mount over his future - suggesting he could be sold in January, with his contract set to expire at the end of the campaign.

Freedman has moved to squash those rumours, however, saying Eagles still has a major role to play in his future plans for the club.

"I know there is speculation about his contract but Chris Eagles has got a future," Freedman told The Bolton News.

"Simple facts are we had to grind out a couple of results and when we have ground out a couple of results, there's no better man to bring in than a fresh Chris Eagles over the Christmas period.

"None of my forward players will play 10-15 games in a row. They have all got to have a rest.

"Chris has a big part to play in the future."
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:14 pm

Expect him to be sold then

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:15 pm

oooh - January window - is this thread just going to roll on??? yay!!

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:28 pm

thebish wrote:oooh - January window - is this thread just going to roll on??? yay!!
Start a new one Bish .... but ffs get the thread title right or you'll be accused of being in Al Qaida, or being in charge of the National Minimum Wage, or shoplifting in your youth.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:31 pm

He should have said: "Yes, I'll let him leave, but not on the cheap, so I'm pretending he's important before somebody unsettles him with a shit bid"
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:33 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
thebish wrote:oooh - January window - is this thread just going to roll on??? yay!!
Start a new one Bish .... but ffs get the thread title right or you'll be accused of being in Al Qaida, or being in charge of the National Minimum Wage, or shoplifting in your youth.

I don't need the stress!!!

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:57 pm

thebish wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:

:lol:

indeed! it takes it's toll
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:17 pm

bobo the clown wrote:Start a new one Bish .... but ffs get the thread title right or you'll be accused of being in Al Qaida, or being in charge of the National Minimum Wage, or shoplifting in your youth.
Forced to choose, I'd plump for youthful misdemeanors.

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:37 pm

http://www.burndenaces.co.uk/2013/12/14 ... -stay.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kevin McNaughton says he would 'love' to sign a permanent deal at Bolton, with his Cardiff City contract up at the end of the season.

McNaughton is the Bluebirds' longest serving player, having joined from Aberdeen in 2006, and had been a regular part of their side until this season - having fallen out of favour following their promotion to the Premier League.

The 31-year-old has been 10 appearances during a loan spell at Bolton. His time at the Reebok Stadium will come to an end on January 5, 2014, but the four-time Scotland international admits a permanent switch to the club is something he would be interested in.

"I haven't spoken to Cardiff, to be completely honest, but the gaffer (Dougie Freedman) has had a quiet word and he says he'd love to keep me for a bit longer if that is possible," McNaughton told The Bolton News.

"When the loan finishes I'll have some discussions with Cardiff and I'm out of contract at the end of the season so I'll have to get something sorted out.

"I'd like to get a couple of years somewhere and I would love to stay here. I feel pretty settled.

"I've said a few times now that I've played a lot of football in my career and there's nothing worse than not being involved and just sitting and watching results come in.

"If I can get somewhere nailed down where I have at least got a chance of featuring, and somewhere that's settled, because it's not ideal moving my family up and down.

"I've had my young lad just start school so it's not just thinking about myself, there's quite a lot in there."

CAPSLOCK
Icon
Icon

Post by CAPSLOCK » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:07 am

Looks like it'd be good for him and I've seen enough to known that financials permitting it would be good for us
Sto ut Serviam

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:01 am

thebish wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:

Think that's bad? We have two Wigan threads. Which one's the right one? I can't cope with this and having to bake some more mince pies. Where's the mods when you need them?

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:52 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
thebish wrote:
bobo the clown wrote:

Think that's bad? We have two Wigan threads. Which one's the right one? I can't cope with this and having to bake some more mince pies. Where's the mods when you need them?

hmmmmmm do you post

Little Green Man
Icon
Icon

Post by Little Green Man » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:01 pm

Mike Ashley has the inside track on Ngog's future...

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/footbal ... rBKaPs3Ckw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:27 pm

pack his bags

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:34 pm

Start the car
Etc etc

What a waste of talent

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:35 pm

Rumours all over the place now so looking likely. He played in the reserves last night or the night before and lost 4/5-0. Also didn't do the hospital visit for the kids today.