an old burnley topic

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

truewhite15
Passionate
Passionate

Re: a old burnley topic

Post by truewhite15 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:44 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:well i have been to games against both united and blackburn and we seemed to be inflicting more hate on burnley then we ever do against united or bburn. put it this way how many people sang "your mom your dad" at burnley whereas i have never heard munich 58 songs being sang against united by more than a few individuals if any
That's because you would have to be heartless and a monumental dick to sing the Munich songs. Then again, you'd have to be thick as two short planks to sing the inbred song.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:45 pm

which the majority of bolton fans were at burnley so you have basically just called about 4000 bolton fans thick, good one true white
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:47 pm

keep in mind that includes several people on this forum
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

truewhite15
Passionate
Passionate

Post by truewhite15 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:48 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:which the majority of bolton fans were at burnley so you have basically just called about 4000 bolton fans thick, good one true white
It's not the most intellectual of songs, now, is it? It's the same song they use for Wigan/Blackburn/Burnley/anybody local. It's not original, it's not clever, it's a little cringeworthy, to be honest. So no, I don't regret saying it.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:52 pm

True white is spot on. A lot of our away match following is made up of dick head kids with about 11 braincells to rub together.
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:52 pm

i agree it is not a song that is correct and it would be massivly misinformed to believe it but the majority of the people at the game sang that song several times (by the way well done on not getting angry i was a bit harsh on you and maybe even unintentionally :fishing:

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:55 pm

i will admit that about halve of the people that went to the game looked like scum and were a bad example of the people of bolton (overall we looked like we had more scum then burnley did :shock:)

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:56 pm

but there were some people there that werent scum none the less

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:15 pm

truewhite15 wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:which the majority of bolton fans were at burnley so you have basically just called about 4000 bolton fans thick, good one true white
It's not the most intellectual of songs, now, is it? It's the same song they use for Wigan/Blackburn/Burnley/anybody local. It's not original, it's not clever, it's a little cringeworthy, to be honest. So no, I don't regret saying it.
It's as embarrassing as 'x is a shithole, I wanna go home'.

Anyone caught singing that or inbred song should be instantly sterilised.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:18 pm

Secondededed
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:28 pm

Some right owd gits on here. :-)

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:35 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
truewhite15 wrote:
It's as embarrassing as 'x is a shithole, I wanna go home'.

Anyone caught singing that or inbred song should be instantly sterilised.
although that is sometimes true (the second song). i think we have all condemed several bolton fans and ourselves (some fo us anyway) with the past 5 or so comments

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:46 pm

You think Bolton and Horwich are nicer than Manchester though, so.... not sure I'm trusting you on 'I wanna go home'.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:47 pm

are you saying there are more dodgy areas in bolton and horwich then manchester

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:52 pm

No, I'm saying that Bolton is a shithole. The town centre is a dump. There are nice bits, but they are residential, and worse bits, but overall it's horrid. Manchester has it's share of nasty bits, some really bad, but the city centre is fantastic.

Also, I don't know why but the missing 'n' in this thread title is doing my head i!
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Also, I don't know why but the missing 'n' in this thread title is doing my head i!
a old Burnley topnic

that better? :conf:

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:55 pm

thebish wrote:
Prufrock wrote:
a old Burnley topnic

that better? :conf:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Re: an old burnley topic

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:56 pm

a topnic as in a top edge maybe (cricket terms)

as
Reliable
Reliable

Post by as » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:56 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:well i have been to games against both united and blackburn and we seemed to be inflicting more hate on burnley then we ever do against united or bburn. put it this way how many people sang "your mom your dad" at burnley whereas i have never heard munich 58 songs being sang against united by more than a few individuals if any
I was in't home end at OT when we played 'them', and there was a chant of 'who's that dying on the runway' from the Bolton fans.

I was the only fan in the East Stand not annoyed, as childish as it was, I was finding it hard not to crack up :wink:
Troll and proud of it.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:58 pm

fair enough, you should of joined in