Middlesbrough to the slaughter!

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Re: Middlesbrough to the slaughter!

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:20 pm

We get forward. Eagles feeds Davies, then Kamara, Eagles again but it's out for a throw. Eagles again, then Kamara gets forward and feeds Alonso. Alonso again and a good cross just misses out. CD goes down and also a Boro man but no hassle. Dawson gives away a free and they take it quick and to no effect. All pretty hectic sounding so far. Throw us and Kamara crosses one that misses Eagles. To and fro stuff and then Sordell figures to no real effect. Boro try again but we get a goal kick out of it. Time for a goal lads.

Alonso gets done for a foul and Boro come forward. Keep the ball but go backwards. Now they have another dab and Dawson clears for a throw. Here we go and....CD has a poor touch and loses it. Boro figuring a bit more now. Keeper to keeper effort from Bogdan..
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:21 pm

Turkish Trotter wrote:Rather Palace win than Leicester (I Think)

I'd take a draw.. Would put us back in the playoffs if we beat Boro and keeps palace in touch by a point.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:23 pm

I can see Palace dropping out and with the run in Leicester have got I would say a draw would leave both of them in trouble and pave the way for ourselves.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:24 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:We get forward. Eagles feeds Davies, then Kamara, Eagles again but it's out for a throw. Eagles again, then Kamara gets forward and feeds Alonso. Alonso again and a good cross just misses out. CD goes down and also a Boro man but no hassle. Dawson gives away a free and they take it quick and to no effect. All pretty hectic sounding so far. Throw us and Kamara crosses one that misses Eagles. To and fro stuff and then Sordell figures to no real effect. Boro try again but we get a goal kick out of it. Time for a goal lads.

Alonso gets done for a foul and Boro come forward. Keep the ball but go backwards. Now they have another dab and Dawson clears for a throw. Here we go and....CD has a poor touch and loses it. Boro figuring a bit more now. Keeper to keeper effort from Bogdan..
The brad freidel special.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Turkish Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Turkish Trotter » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:25 pm

ChrisC wrote:

I'd take a draw.. Would put us back in the playoffs if we beat Boro and keeps palace in touch by a point.

Palace have game in hand, I'd rather pull away from Leicester by 2 points and hope Forest lose and we'd be 3 in front of them (provided we win of course)
Born to be a Wanderer!!
Some say Wisdom comes with age, I may be the exception !!

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:26 pm

Turkish Trotter wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

Palace have game in hand, I'd rather pull away from Leicester by 2 points and hope Forest lose and we'd be 3 in front of them (provided we win of course)

Fair point :D

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:27 pm

On a slight side note just remembered Royal wa*kers could be sent down today, purchased some fire works in preparation.

Turkish Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Turkish Trotter » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:28 pm

ChrisC wrote:
Turkish Trotter wrote:
ChrisC wrote:

Fair point :D

Fair point not enough we NEED 3 fair points today !! :wink:
Born to be a Wanderer!!

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:28 pm

Brighton 2 up.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:29 pm

Session of nowt much to say. Steel makes a mess of a clearance. CD making his presence felt then Boro show again and McDonald gets on a header but well wide. Eagles goes and we get a free, central and 25 out. Ref did well. It's Alonso and...the keeper does a posey save. ("One for the cameras"). Boro come again and Kamara gives away a a corner. Cleared and we get forward but they reclaim the ball. Ameobi gets one in but we have the goal kick. Throw in us and..now Kamara, Davies, Pratley inches wide with a grass-cutter.

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:30 pm

Palace 1 up against Leicester.

jonnycooper
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by jonnycooper » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:30 pm

Palace 1 up.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:32 pm

Wow Palace have had 1 shot and scored 1 Leicester have had 9, 7 of which on target and scored nowt.

Turkish Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Turkish Trotter » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:33 pm

jonnycooper wrote:Palace 1 up.

http://www.livefootball.com/football/en ... mpionship/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

7th on Goal Diff. Leicester, us and forest on 64
Born to be a Wanderer!!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:36 pm

Ameobi tackles well. Now...we have a push and a poor pass from Kamara results in a throw. Sordell well offside. Come on lads, Eagles crosses well and we get a corner. Dawson gets a header in but it's cleared. Free kick them and they get forward. Sordell now wins a free kick.
Sordell again and...Eagles gets a penalty appeal turned down. Chungy, CD and ohh, just over the top from a CD effort.

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:41 pm

Palace 1-1 Leicester

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:43 pm

Chungy...Eagles....Sordell...and Woodgate makes a good saving tackle. Things seem to have levelled out a bit. Boro again, then Alonso gives it away and it finishes up with Smallwood firing wide. Five to go and a goal now would be very handy. Ameobi giving Alonso a bit of a time before Bogdan grabs and clears. We go for it and a CD header hasn't enough power to trouble. Throw in us now as commentators claim "a bit dissapointing" so far. Eagles does well before Sordell is offside. Come on lads, get that first goal.

Turkish Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Turkish Trotter » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:46 pm

0 1 OH Offside !!!!!!!!!!!!
Born to be a Wanderer!!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:47 pm

Half-time looms as they get a throw and get forward. Rickets sends it out for a Boro corner.
And.....Dyer....and a volley is cleared off the line by Sordell.. They go again and Kamara has to tackle well. Sordell doesn't control it and they come back and get a wild shot in. Ohhhhh they score but it's offside. Let off..

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:48 pm

Late corner us and...Eagles shoots across goal as the whistle blows.