an old burnley topic

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Re: an old burnley topic

Post by boltonboris » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:45 pm

Give your heads a feck*' shake.
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:50 pm

boltonboris wrote:Give your heads a feck' shake.
i did it but now i feel dizzy and :? :D
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:52 pm

Cock
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:53 pm

areet i was just having a joke because normally alot of you are at my throat for taking things to seriously. i am sorry i see your point this is shit
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Re: a old burnley topic

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:23 pm

Prufrock wrote:No, I'm saying that Bolton is a shithole. The town centre is a dump. There are nice bits, but they are residential, and worse bits, but overall it's horrid. Manchester has it's share of nasty bits, some really bad, but the city centre is fantastic.

Also, I don't know why but the missing 'n' in this thread title is doing my head i!
governmant stats will tell you manchester as a whole is noticebly worse than bolton district

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Re: a old burnley topic

Post by BWFC_Insane » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:28 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
Prufrock wrote:No, I'm saying that Bolton is a shithole. The town centre is a dump. There are nice bits, but they are residential, and worse bits, but overall it's horrid. Manchester has it's share of nasty bits, some really bad, but the city centre is fantastic.

Also, I don't know why but the missing 'n' in this thread title is doing my head i!
governmant stats will tell you manchester as a whole is noticebly worse than bolton district
Ok I'm interested, what stats are those?

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:34 pm

uk local area stats for every postcode in britain. mind yo they are misleading at times as they ay buirnley district is nicer than bolton,accrington and blackburn. this is because they begged to have breircliffe in "burnley district otherwise it would be worse that most of liverpool!

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:48 pm

Can't someone lock this thread FFS

And ban this fool
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience