Coyle sacked

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

ohjimmyjimmy
Icon
Icon

Re: Coyle sacked

Post by ohjimmyjimmy » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:02 pm

Sammy & Jimmy !

IggyTheDawgster
Reliable
Reliable

Post by IggyTheDawgster » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:04 pm

Sounds like a Mafia double act.
It ain't easy, Sleazy even, Deceiving those we, Believe in.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:04 pm

You're too shy to send an email. How can we believe you'll do this? I mean, I'm sure you have the money and all, but no 'cojones'.[/quote]

Of course i dont have the money :crazy: . the people of Berkshire are not so distant from you as you may think
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:04 pm

jmjhb wrote:Speaking of Sammy Lee, does anyone know if he left today?
Eh? He's in temporary charge, along with Jimmy Phillips. Coyle, Sandy Stewart and Steve Davis have left; depending on the new manager, we may or may not choose to replace goalkeeping coach Phil Hughes and chief scout Cliff Roberts, both brought in by Coyle. Unlike OC, SS and SD, they're still on the official site staff page...

jmjhb
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jmjhb » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:09 pm

Didn't realise. Well at least we've retained the decent coaches and got rid of the deadwood.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:10 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:You're too shy to send an email. How can we believe you'll do this? I mean, I'm sure you have the money and all, but no 'cojones'.
Of course i dont have the money :crazy: . the people of Berkshire are not so distant from you as you may think[/quote]

That's very true. I live in North London.

What do you mean you don't have the money? You just offered to buy the club. You're not telling me you don't have the funds now as well as no 'cojones'?

Disappointed, Danny Boy, very disappointed.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:14 pm

Gary the Enfield wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:You're too shy to send an email. How can we believe you'll do this? I mean, I'm sure you have the money and all, but no 'cojones'.
Of course i dont have the money :crazy: . the people of Berkshire are not so distant from you as you may think

What do you mean you don't have the money? You just offered to buy the club. You're not telling me you don't have the funds now as well as no 'cojones'?

Disappointed, Danny Boy, very disappointed.[/quote]

:D. i am making light on the fact many of you feel i am not a Bolton fan despite the fact that i have many more obsticles in my way to go and see my club or hell even support my club then some of you, i am basically asking if i have to do something ludrcous to make you beleive i am Bolton through and through.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

IggyTheDawgster
Reliable
Reliable

Post by IggyTheDawgster » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Is something wrong with the quoting? Messy posts.

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:18 pm

IggyTheDawgster wrote:Is something wrong with the quoting? Messy posts.
Sometimes, it's worth digging through them anyway to get the sense.

Sometimes.

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:20 pm

Great news mate rang me up at work to tell me. glad he's gone with no doubt a fair compo crammed in his pocket

And Davis and Stewart have gone as well. Thank fvck

Come back Fred barber where sorry
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:21 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
Gary the Enfield wrote:

Disappointed, Danny Boy, very disappointed.
:D. i am making light on the fact many of you feel i am not a Bolton fan despite the fact that i have many more obsticles in my way to go and see my club or hell even support my club then some of you, i am basically asking if i have to do something ludrcous to make you beleive i am Bolton through and through.[/quote]

Oh, I see. :cry: Still, it would have been nice had you bought the club. Imagine the look on your friend's faces at school. I mean to say it would be awesome to own your own club wouldn't it? Perhaps your Mum and Dad could chip in?

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:26 pm

Oh, I see. :cry: Still, it would have been nice had you bought the club. Imagine the look on your friend's faces at school. I mean to say it would be awesome to own your own club wouldn't it? Perhaps your Mum and Dad could chip in?[/quote]

would be brilliant obviously but i my mum is in the graveyard as i have mentioned before and me dad would want to buy some local step 5 club and get them up to the Blue Square Premier or something. i mean i am not hard up but never in a million years will i be able to but a Championship football club

IggyTheDawgster
Reliable
Reliable

Post by IggyTheDawgster » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:28 pm

http://www.football365.com/news/21554/8 ... on-sacking" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The editor of this article leaves a lot to be desired.

One quote that stood out for me- "Eddie Davies, the owner, I had a fantastic relationship, whether because we lost on Saturday prompted the decision I never really got to the bottom of that."

Is he trying to say he doesn't know why he got sacked? I'm confused.

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:30 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:Oh, I see. :cry: Still, it would have been nice had you bought the club. Imagine the look on your friend's faces at school. I mean to say it would be awesome to own your own club wouldn't it? Perhaps your Mum and Dad could chip in?
would be brilliant obviously but i my mum is in the graveyard as i have mentioned before and me dad would want to buy some local step 5 club and get them up to the Blue Square Premier or something. i mean i am not hard up but never in a million years will i be able to but a Championship football club[/quote]

Ah. Oh well.

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:37 pm

Gary the Enfield wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:Oh, I see. :cry: Still, it would have been nice had you bought the club. Imagine the look on your friend's faces at school. I mean to say it would be awesome to own your own club wouldn't it? Perhaps your Mum and Dad could chip in?
would be brilliant obviously but i my mum is in the graveyard as i have mentioned before and me dad would want to buy some local step 5 club and get them up to the Blue Square Premier or something. i mean i am not hard up but never in a million years will i be able to but a Championship football club
Ah. Oh well.[/quote]... but Gary, imagine your schoolmates faces if he did !!
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Gary the Enfield
Legend
Legend

Post by Gary the Enfield » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:06 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
Gary the Enfield wrote:
Ah. Oh well.
... but Gary, imagine your schoolmates faces if he did !![/quote]

Oh, indeed. 8)

Wandering Willy
Icon
Icon

Post by Wandering Willy » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:34 pm

IggyTheDawgster wrote:Sounds like a Mafia double act.
Aye, at Vegas.
They're dirty, they're filthy, they're never gonna last.
Poor man last, rich man first.

Jokers in White
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Jokers in White » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:35 pm

Just got home from work put Sky Sports News on and listened to Coyle's interview what a load of shit, he could of got us up fcuk me how deluded is this guy. And his record is shocking.
https://twitter.com/Chaddy_81" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mar
Icon
Icon

Post by Mar » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:42 pm

What do you want him to come out and say?

Dr.Karl
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Dr.Karl » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:44 pm

Has anyone got his league record? I can only find wikipedia's version of win record which included his cup games and lower league results. My flatmate is trying to win me up by saying his win record is better than Allardyce's!

Really glad he has gone. I wasn't running around the house like last time but I'm relieved he's gone. I'll say it, Megson seemed to work harder for the club while being an arsehole but Coyle has seemed to have ridden his luck while he has been here while earning a more than decent living from it.
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi

A cynic is man who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing - Wilde

I have a fax in my pocket - Gartside