This Most Excellent Canopy, The Air—Look You. Boro at Home.

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

knobby
Hopeful
Hopeful

Re: This Most Excellent Canopy, The Air—Look You. Boro at Ho

Post by knobby » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:54 pm

Peter Thompson wrote:This manager's tactics are an absolute fcuking disgrace -

He'll never make a manager whilst he's got a hole in his arse
And you can tell all this from sat on your arse in front of a computer screen
You'll never make a fan while you have a hole in yours - you're a no-mark arsewipe
There’s a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:54 pm

what's wrong with mcNaughton?

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:54 pm

And........and..........and......we're down to wellying......and.....and......one minute left and another command performance from Dougie's heroes...
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Harry Genshaw
Legend
Legend

Post by Harry Genshaw » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:55 pm

It is pretty depressing when you see how well Millwall and Charlton have started this season under new managers. 2 teams that finished below us :(
"Get your feet off the furniture you Oxbridge tw*t. You're not on a feckin punt now you know"

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:55 pm

1pt from 9... not really good enough... s'getting hard to keep any faith at all :-(

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:57 pm

Hello bottom 3 :(

Peter Thompson
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Peter Thompson » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:57 pm

TKIZ! wrote:
thebish wrote:
Peter Thompson wrote:This manager's tactics are an absolute fcuking disgrace - why does he continually just set the team up to sit back not pressing & let the opposition have the ball and invite continual pressure, we are at home having only 30% -35% possession and with Boro having twice the number of attempts as us them 18 us 9

He an arrogant, dour as fcuk bull shitting arsewipe who couldn't motivate an under 12's team and he's turning the fans off in droves as he has since day 1 - FFS ED and / or PG get a fcuking grip, this idiot is ruining the club with his boring ultra negative just plain shite brand of football (but then again we all know your not arsed as well....)

He'll never make a manager whilst he's got a hole in his arse....Get Freedman out of this club NOW !

Another great start to a season, groundhog day yet again
^ ahhh - we must be losing! :0)
The song remains the same :lol:
Yes its funny as fcuk isn't it....and who the fcuk is knobby....same old jumper knitting bandwagon, its obviously my fault that we're shit not Freedman's - swivel....

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:58 pm

The man's clueless! Cravies off for Beckford and throws wheater up top.

We surely have enough to get rid.

IggyTheDawgster
Reliable
Reliable

Post by IggyTheDawgster » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:01 pm

Bottom 3 and -4 GD already, Jesus Christ...
It ain't easy, Sleazy even, Deceiving those we, Believe in.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:02 pm

Peter Thompson wrote:Yes its funny as fcuk isn't it....and who the fcuk is knobby....same old jumper knitting bandwagon, its obviously my fault that we're shit not Freedman's - swivel....
Nice. :roll:
Businesswoman of the year.

knobby
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by knobby » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:03 pm

Peter Thompson wrote: Yes its funny as fcuk isn't it....and who the fcuk is knobby....same old jumper knitting bandwagon, its obviously my fault that we're shit not Freedman's - swivel....
No but its your problem that you're a know nothing arsewipe
There’s a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:10 pm

calm down girls
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:18 pm

I cant get worked up yet. Why should i? Players dont start till October!

truewhite15
Passionate
Passionate

Post by truewhite15 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:18 pm

Shite ref. Shite managing. Freedman isn't interested in making changes to go for victory. Davies off and Beckford on, only to shove Wheater up front as a target man, was criminal. Davies was having a bloody good game, whereas Beckford's a lazy, workshy, shitehawk bastard. feck off Dougie.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:20 pm

truewhite15 wrote:Shite ref. Shite managing. Freedman isn't interested in making changes to go for victory. Davies off and Beckford on, only to shove Wheater up front as a target man, was criminal. Davies was having a bloody good game, whereas Beckford's a lazy, workshy, shitehawk bastard. feck off Dougie.
ahhh - but we bought beckford on for his clinical instinctive striker's finishing.... oh.... :(

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:26 pm

We do seem to be forever under the cosh no matter who we play. If C.D was knackered then fair do's swapping him for fresh legs, ie Beckford, but Dave Wheater up the top end? Surely a knackered CD was a better option than a centre-back? Commentators reckoned Feeney was ineffective all night, so why not swop him earlier? (it's a question for the match goers). Anybody want to give a player run-down?

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:28 pm

That midfield looks like it was picked by Owen Coyle. Football season written off by September again.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:29 pm

My favourite substitution tonight (no i wasnt there) has to be hayden white on at right back in minute 94.

Rob Hall dead?

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:47 pm

Not sure where to start - 1st half we looked ok generally. Spearing couldn't hit a white shirt if his pay packet was pinned to it, Trotter (Lord forgive me), played well, Chungy looked fairly lively as did Cravies and Mason, some endeavour from Feeney. Couple of decent moves, but we get to the edge of the area and every fecker seems to wonder what to do next. Our goal was nailed on pengy from where I was sat and there wasn't much complaining from them. We probably just about deserved the lead.

Their pengy was a soft one, someone hit Wheater's (?) arm from about 12 cm's away. No complaints that it hit his arm, but no way from that range he could've done much about it. They looked more likely second half generally - one really good move from us through Chungy/McNaughton and a few others came to nothing. I'm less concerned about the Cravies sub than all the boos it attracted - he was fcuked. Why Danns didn't start or wasn't on earlier is a complete mystery.

Wheater up front shows how desperate Freedman's tactics have become. Not sure why our second was disallowed and there could've possibly been another pengy to us when Cravies was hacked down. Beckford missed the target with a decent chance.

Bottom line not good enough, not organised enough, two shots on goal in 90 minutes (one of them a penalty) - to add to the 2 shots on target we had on Saturday. Pi$$ poor.

Flatter to deceive going forwards. No end product. It's going to be a long hard season.

Oh and the Ref made some really poor decisions, but overall I just had him down as shite rather than unfair.

1 point from 9, Brighton away next game should make it 1 from 12, then we get to play a team managed by ex-Forest Green Rovers boss, who currently have more points than us. Tells you all you need to know.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 pm

Most worrying thing is that teams are going to start seeing us as a soft touch and having no fear of us. At home we've pretty much always been hard to beat; right now we're anything but. Beckford seems unable to buy a goal and hardly a feared striker and our defence isn't exactly even up to Home Guard standard.