No'neills - QPR (A) 3/10/15

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Re: No'neills - QPR (A) 3/10/15

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:09 pm

DJBlu wrote:For feck sake. No luck at all. None.

Really hating this team.
Luck? It has feck all to do with luck. We've won one all season, two in 20 odd.

We are terrible. After the initial turnaround in form Lennon brought about we have reverted to the previous form.

We are poorly managed, have few resources have used them poorly and the cycle continues. I am sick to my stomach with them. Absolutely fed up to the back teeth. Sick of excuses. Yes we have little if anything to spend. But under those circumstances we still should manage to win some games at this level. Every weekend it is the same story, cannot score then if we do our defence becomes shambolic.

8 conceded in two away games. It's about time this was said, Neil Lennon, sort this shambles you have assembled out because week after week it is crushing to have little hope of anything beyond a draw. Sort this out because right now I see the same old problems you inherited and nothing, absolutely nothing has been improved on the pitch. And that is all that matters.

Sick of it. Sick of them all. Get the lot of them out the building- owner, manager, players included and start a fecking gain.
Last edited by BWFC_Insane on Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:09 pm

Yep, dropped to 22nd
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bijou Bob
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Bijou Bob » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:10 pm

To throw away a 2 goal lead away from home is criminal. To throw away a point when there are just seconds left is worse.
Uma mesa para um, faz favor. Obrigado.

Peter Thompson
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Peter Thompson » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:11 pm

Really hating this team.
I agree about hating this team - its becoming extremely difficult not so recently, but do you really think that its down to bad luck as opposed to a lack of ability, bottle, on field leadership & professionalism.

The whole club, the team, the squad has had a losing mentality since Stoke at Wembley and it appears that no one not even NL, with his own passion & fight can change this losing mentality.

Il Pirate
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Il Pirate » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:13 pm

0-2 up and threw it away. 3-3 and threw it away. Teams must love playing us. Bottom 3 again. This needs to stop & very quickly.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:15 pm

throwawayboltonian wrote:
twilight wrote:didn't expect anything tbh even when we went 2 goals up and although at least 1 person said we wouldn't miss mjallby when he went......I'm just counting all these goals againt since :(
I'm not gonna throw around the correlation and causation statement, given it's only 3 games, but it is a worrying trend. Myself and many others said at the time he left that we'd miss him given his defensive heritage and I stand by that statement. Gutted, really thought we'd hold on at 3-3...

I really like Lennon but I am wondering what the situation would be with the fanbase if this happened under another manager such as Freedman. We've conceded roughly the same amount of goals in our first 10 games this season as we did last. And we're now in the relegation area with our GD.
It's little different. Not good enough, not under Coyle, not under Freedman and not under Lennon.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:18 pm

I've been thinking it for weeks, but now I really do expect us to be relegated. Lots of games to go etc but I see no way out of this. When you're this shit away you need to be very good at home and we are not.
I'm afraid Lennon doesnt know how to set a team up to be solid in this league, presumably because he's never had to. I hope he learns because we are only heading one way at the moment.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:18 pm

LeverEnd wrote:And another shit struggling team gets a leg up from BWFC.
They deserve everything they get. Away form is s sign of mental fortitude. This team has none.
They are a joke. feck them all up their stupid arses.
This is the problem. They'll go home feeling sorry for themselves but they'll forget all about it when the next game comes along. It's a vicious circle. What does Lennon do? We become a team of individuals when the 1st goal is conceded. There's no unity. We need to learn to score as a team, defend as a team and win as a team. A lot has been put on the strikers not scoring, now it's the defenders that aren't defending. We defend as a fecking unit and we attack as a unit. If you don't want to do it this way, then feck off. There are kids in the academy that would kill to have a start.

How many of this team get together outside of training? Neil Lennon went on a charity trip on his own this week. The captain should be there and others.

We used to be a team that played for each other and would fight to the end to get the result. Never die attitude.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:23 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
twilight wrote:didn't expect anything tbh even when we went 2 goals up and although at least 1 person said we wouldn't miss mjallby when he went......I'm just counting all these goals againt since :(
I'm not gonna throw around the correlation and causation statement, given it's only 3 games, but it is a worrying trend. Myself and many others said at the time he left that we'd miss him given his defensive heritage and I stand by that statement. Gutted, really thought we'd hold on at 3-3...

I really like Lennon but I am wondering what the situation would be with the fanbase if this happened under another manager such as Freedman. We've conceded roughly the same amount of goals in our first 10 games this season as we did last. And we're now in the relegation area with our GD.
It's little different. Not good enough, not under Coyle, not under Freedman and not under Lennon.
Yeah - off the top of my head (not looking at the table for obvious reasons!) we've conceded 15? 16? now this season, and under Freedman we'd only conceded a few more. Only difference is we're not at the foot of the table, but still being in the relegation zone is not a good enough improvement. I really want Lennon to succeed here but I am now growing a little anxious, and I'm sure a significant number of you fine lot are too.
Not anxious, just fed up with the lot of them. Sick of the same failures week in week out. Sick of ridiculous decisions. Sick of the excuses.

Peter Thompson
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Peter Thompson » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:27 pm

Conceded in the last minute of the 1st half & the last minute of the injury time - tells a lot about the lack of leadership, organisation & mental ability of the players.

We are either a really shite, awful team of gutless, spineless players - or they really are trying hard and putting in 110% but they are just that shit in terms of ability & quality that bottom 4 is their level and this is them at their max and to expect more is unrealistic ?

Either way its not good enough from all concerned - board, chairman, manager or players, in fact the club is on its arse and is a complete mess from top to bottom....and there is absolutely no sign of anything changing, its like groundhog day season after season

I've seen somewhere that we have only won 1 in 10 or 2 in 20, if that is true then its a disgrace and NL needs to be held accountable, as that is unacceptable even given the mess that the club is in.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:28 pm

Useless cnts. That is all.

Peter Thompson
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Peter Thompson » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:29 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:

Yeah - off the top of my head (not looking at the table for obvious reasons!) we've conceded 15? 16? now this season, and under Freedman we'd only conceded a few more. Only difference is we're not at the foot of the table, but still being in the relegation zone is not a good enough improvement. I really want Lennon to succeed here but I am now growing a little anxious, and I'm sure a significant number of you fine lot are too.
Not anxious, just fed up with the lot of them. Sick of the same failures week in week out. Sick of ridiculous decisions. Sick of the excuses.
This....spot on

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:30 pm

officer_dibble wrote:Useless cnts. That is all.
A fine and erudite summary, Sir.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:35 pm

Want to hear what the match-goers have to say about the officials. Mic man (not exactly Dave Higson) claims a lot of wrong decisions went against us? That apart, I'm not giving up either on Lennon or the team. We're absolutely skint, so deep in debt we cant sink any lower and the poor relations of almost everybody in the league. Fortune has to turn somewhere. It will. Tar and feather mob, out...... :spank:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:41 pm

Bugger.

I have more faith in the manager than I did this time (ish) last year, but that's beginning to be more based on emotion than fact.

I truly hope NL can pull us out of this because I don't think the usual sack-before-the-clocks-go-back will work. Might just get a worse bloke who then can't rally someone else's troops.

lovethesmellofnapalm
Reliable
Reliable

Post by lovethesmellofnapalm » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:44 pm

Lennon out
"A child of five would understand this- send someone to fetch a child of five"

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:45 pm

Peter Thompson wrote:

Really hating this team.
I agree about hating this team - its becoming extremely difficult not so recently, but do you really think that its down to bad luck as opposed to a lack of ability, bottle, on field leadership & professionalism.

The whole club, the team, the squad has had a losing mentality since Stoke at Wembley and it appears that no one not even NL, with his own passion & fight can change this losing mentality.
That is where we are sorely lacking, we need a player who can grab the team by the balls and keep them on their toes, expecting to have a player with the ability to change games given our resources is a none starter, but a man with passion to galvanise?

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:49 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:Bugger.

I have more faith in the manager than I did this time (ish) last year, but that's beginning to be more based on emotion than fact.

I truly hope NL can pull us out of this because I don't think the usual sack-before-the-clocks-go-back will work. Might just get a worse bloke who then can't rally someone else's troops.

This
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:50 pm

We needed to build a team that could physically compete in this league. We haven't. Instead we are once again playing midgets in midfield.

twilight
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by twilight » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:55 pm

We are just mentally weak....just seen the goals on SSN and there is no closing down on most of the QPR goals, and Amos has started fumbling a bit on long range shots which is worrying, looking at this game we will never win again away :(