TWSpy Toons

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Eire_Trotter
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Eire_Trotter » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:23 am

Brilliant :D

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:04 am

A cracking read.

Agree about Guthrie, what a pointless footballer he is :lol:

FaninOz
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by FaninOz » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:29 am

Excellent again, I even got a mention! Good one, but no it wasn't me posting on their site!

The Spy reports are always so well done, must take you ages to sellect the post and also make your comments. Keep up the good work.

Back to Newcastle fan's though, they seem to have come down a peg or two if their comments you quote are typical of the rest of them, or did you just use the less extreme comments?
Depression is just a state of mind, supporting Bolton is also a state of mind hence supporting Bolton must be depressing QED

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:35 am

FaninOz wrote:Excellent again, I even got a mention! Good one, but no it wasn't me posting on their site!

The Spy reports are always so well done, must take you ages to sellect the post and also make your comments. Keep up the good work.

Back to Newcastle fan's though, they seem to have come down a peg or two if their comments you quote are typical of the rest of them, or did you just use the less extreme comments?
Newcastle are an oddity whereby their most deluded fans do not seem to post on the internet (unless its somewhere hidden away from the rest of us).

If you ever end up on a train with a bunch of em you'll know what I mean.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:07 pm

FaninOz wrote:Excellent again, I even got a mention! Good one, but no it wasn't me posting on their site!

I genuinely don't really think that Newcastle fans deserve the deluded tag that they are so often tarred with - most of them are fairly level-headed fans who have experienced much the same as we have - years of shite and occasional periods of success... and they are quite capable of laughing at themselves..

the most loathsome fans cannot laugh at themselves because they take themsleves waaaay to seriously....
Last edited by thebish on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LeeRoyBrown
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by LeeRoyBrown » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:17 pm

great read!!

keveh
Icon
Icon

Post by keveh » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:41 pm

Legend!

Salford Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: TWSpy Toons

Post by Salford Trotter » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:27 pm

another masterpiece by the Spymeister!
The Voice Of Reason

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:22 pm

Absolute shite - same as ever! :D
May the bridges I burn light your way

bedwetter2
Reliable
Reliable

Post by bedwetter2 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Excellent stuff, The Bish.

P.O.S.
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by P.O.S. » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:55 pm

Will The Spy be making a trip to Blackpool's forums do you think? There may be a pretty large swathe of bile to wade through to get to anything football related I expect

Jakerbeef
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Jakerbeef » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:38 am

Not a request :-D but Arsenal if we get a good result would be hilarious.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Re:

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:39 am

thebish wrote:

I genuinely don't really think that Newcastle fans deserve the deluded tag that they are so often tarred with - most of them are fairly level-headed fans who have experienced much the same as we have - years of shite and occasional periods of success... and they are quite capable of laughing at themselves..

the most loathsome fans cannot laugh at themselves because they take themsleves waaaay to seriously....
Bish if you ever have the misfortune of living amongst the "Geordies" then I'm convinced you will change your opinion.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Re:

Post by thebish » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:44 am

BWFC_Insane wrote:
thebish wrote:

Bish if you ever have the misfortune of living amongst the "Geordies" then I'm convinced you will change your opinion.
I have indeed - I like them! I lived up in the North East for 7 years before moving down here.
I don't really think we have any kind of bitter rivalry with them) I don't know about TWSpy though... I'll ask him!