Support next season

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Riviman
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: Support next season

Post by Riviman » Wed May 16, 2012 10:54 am

Just renewed 2 season tickets, asked the guy how many have been sold so far, he said over 6000 which is at the same level as this time last season, they are hoping for over 10,000 by the time the early discounts finish and they are hopeful of getting them.
I feel reborn !!!! No more confussion

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Support next season

Post by boltonboris » Wed May 16, 2012 10:58 am

P.O.S. wrote:
Jokers in White wrote:17k average no chance! that south stand will rarely get full by away supporters, we have relied on big clubs in the premiership to fill that to get our average gate up because of our shit support. It will be more like 14k alot are going to lose interest because playing in the championship isnt appealing, i will go to has many games has i can because we need to go up at the first attempt. I've still not got my head around this yet it will sink in when we play our first championship game, how Coyle is still in a job is beyond me.

I think there will be some wildly fluctuating away turnouts at the Reebok next season. Just a dusting of say Peterborough or Ipswich fans, but an absolute both tiers packed out type scene when the likes of Sheffield Wednesday come, and when Leeds come back for relegation revenge.

Come to think of it, Im sure a number of former Premier League teams will be coming to us looking to get their own back for crucial defeats by our hands in the last 11 years
Yep and also clubs like Leicester, purely so they can say "So what we got beat, we filled the stand therefore, are a bigger club than you will ever be"
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"