14 - kevin davies interview

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Re: 14 - kevin davies interview

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:07 pm

BwfcDan wrote:What a cock end. We live in a democracy, a vote should take place on whether the wum can stay or not on the forum.
would you like me to change my username ( i dont know how but i could find out) would that help and stop you wrongly naming me a WUM
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:17 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
BwfcDan wrote:What a cock end. We live in a democracy, a vote should take place on whether the wum can stay or not on the forum.
would you like me to change my username ( i dont know how but i could find out) would that help and stop you wrongly naming me a WUM
It's putting stuff like this every other post that makes you look like a WUM. Just crack on with posting about The Trotters, Other Football and General Banterisms and everyone will get along.

Pretty bored of seeing this being explained to you now.
Businesswoman of the year.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:27 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
It's putting stuff like this every other post that makes you look like a WUM. Just crack on with posting about The Trotters, Other Football and General Banterisms and everyone will get along.

Pretty bored of seeing this being explained to you now.
thank you C.H, back to the interview i am sorry it was so short but it was intresting and what do you think about them going back to training on the 5th of july, i think it is a bit late personally
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.