Bogden signs new contract

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Bogden signs new contract

Post by CrazyHorse » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:15 am

Worthy4England wrote:
si2008 wrote:Adam Bogdan signs new contract keeping him at bolton till 2015
http://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/article/cont ... 16528.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It had been on the desk for five months but he's only just decided to come for it.
:pray:
Businesswoman of the year.

Bruno3
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Bruno3 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:33 am

Hope Bogdan never drops as big a b*llock as AAH did last Saturday - he'd get crucified on here (and that doesn't mean I think AAH is a bad keeper)

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:15 pm

Enoch wrote:Al who?

For now it's Bogdan or Lonergan, who's the better, time will tell.

I hope Bogdan is the future, he's a bit younger, that of itself though isn't enough.
If Bogdan's not better, someone, so to speak, dropped the ball.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:38 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:someone, so to speak, dropped the ball.
:D

I've seen Lonergan a couple of times and he impressed on both occasions, that was a couple of years ago mind. I've only seen Bogdan half a dozen times in the flesh and he's had as many good games as bad.

Just think it'll be an interesting one to watch. The fact Lonergan is a proven Championship number one means Bogdan can't rest on any laurels. They should be pushing each other to better levels.

Montreal Wanderer
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Montreal Wanderer » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:15 pm

Enoch wrote:
Montreal Wanderer wrote:someone, so to speak, dropped the ball.

I've seen Lonergan a couple of times and he impressed on both occasions, that was a couple of years ago mind. I've only seen Bogdan half a dozen times in the flesh and he's had as many good games as bad.

Just think it'll be an interesting one to watch. The fact Lonergan is a proven Championship number one means Bogdan can't rest on any laurels. They should be pushing each other to better levels.
Competition is good but Boggers has more higher level experience in the premiership and as a Hungarian international. Mind you, I think Andy has scored more goals and we need help there.
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:20 pm

Montreal Wanderer wrote:I think Andy has scored more goals and we need help there.