what if

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Wandering Willy
Icon
Icon

Re: what if

Post by Wandering Willy » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:22 pm

bobo the clown wrote:Drugs ??
Normally, no but after today yes please.
They're dirty, they're filthy, they're never gonna last.
Poor man last, rich man first.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Mate, chill out! It was meant to be a bit of a tease rather than a declaration of war! Tone and the internet and all.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:48 pm

I had that sort of feeling towards Bolton Wanderers Football Club about 4-50 today. It'll pass mate. Have a couple of paracetomol and an early night (and don't watch MOTD so what you do) :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:00 pm

Gravedigger wrote:He, Mrpiccollo is putting his point. Maybe in rather a brutish way, but remove the expletives and he's putting his opinion. Perhaps he wants Dougie and the team to be given more time, or he's upset at the denigration of the team put forward by some on this board. Or perhaps not. 8)
fecking forum ran by and full of tw*ts people I don't like glad to be banned

id rather that than have pricks like these people I don't like tossers be able to talk shit to me like they do unmoderated and unrestricted

Stick feckTHIS FORUM feck stick YOU ALL
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:05 pm

bobo the clown wrote:
Gravedigger wrote:He, Mrpiccollo is putting his point. Maybe in rather a brutish way, but remove the expletives and he's putting his opinion. Perhaps he wants Dougie and the team to be given more time, or he's upset at the denigration of the team put forward by some on this board. Or perhaps not. 8)
fecking forum ran by and full of tw*ts people I don't like glad to be banned

id rather that than have pricks like these people I don't like tossers be able to talk shit to me like they do unmoderated and unrestricted

Stick feckTHIS FORUM feck stick YOU ALL

:lol:
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:09 pm

Funny how mrpiccollo wasn't shouting and screaming about the moderator twts a year ago for doing next to nothing when he threw out an unprovoked and unnecessary attack on Gooner Girl, yet expects Pru to get a lifetime ban for light-heartedly pointing out his 11 man team selection actually had 12 players in it.

Gotta love the internet.
Businesswoman of the year.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:10 pm

mrpiccollo wrote:Yall go feck yourselves
An excellent contribution there. Good work, Sir.

Haven't you got a 'what if..... Yall go feck yourselves' gif? We'd love to see it. :lol:
May the bridges I burn light your way

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:11 pm

CrazyHorse wrote:Funny how mrpiccollo wasn't shouting and screaming about the moderator twts a year ago for doing next to nothing when he threw out an unprovoked and unnecessary attack on Gooner Girl, yet expects Pru to get a lifetime ban for light-heartedly pointing out his 11 man team selection actually had 12 players in it.

Gotta love the internet.

I remember that

Definitely drugs
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:23 pm

bobo the clown wrote:Bill Ridding, despite being successful in the 1950's was overtaken by events in the 1960's.

What-If's from his later years include ..
Not signing Duncan Edwards despite him agreeing to and seeing Matt Busby steal him
Not signing Alan Ball
Not signing Roger Hunt
Not giving a trial to Colin Bell despite requests
Letting Martin Dobson leave after one game
Failing to manage Francis Lee and losing him

If you imagine having that lot, all for free, then our 1964-74 struggles would most likely not have happened.

Tbf Bill sounded like a terrific manager to me. Otherwise he would not have been in charge for such a period of time.

Wishes and dreams are part of football supporters lives ... but it'll kill ya.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:30 pm

mrpiccollo wrote:fecking forum ran by and full of tw*ts glad to be banned id rather that than have pricks like these tossers be able to talk shit to me like they do unmoderated and unrestricted

feck THIS FORUM feck YOU ALL
Tbf mate it is not like there aren't other Bolton forums out there, I have got a bit peed with a few on this forum in my time but certainly did not go of kicking and screaming, trust this forum is the best Bolton forum about but if your going to throw your toys out the pram there is no need to launch such a tirade against everybody on this forum because lets be honest not every person on this forum has got at you.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:36 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
mrpiccollo wrote:fecking forum ran by and full of tw*ts glad to be banned id rather that than have pricks like these tossers be able to talk shit to me like they do unmoderated and unrestricted

Tbf mate it is not like there aren't other Bolton forums out there, I have got a bit peed with a few on this forum in my time but certainly did not go of kicking and screaming, trust this forum is the best Bolton forum about but if your going to throw your toys out the pram there is no need to launch such a tirade against everybody on this forum because lets be honest not every person on this forum has got at you.

Geddon Dan!!

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:00 pm

plymouth wanderer wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:

Geddon Dan!!
You will be pleased to hear that I looked up the word geddon and apparently you think I am Armenian, stinky, have long hair and I am just generally annoying.

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:13 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
plymouth wanderer wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:

Geddon Dan!!
You will be pleased to hear that I looked up the word geddon and apparently you think I am Armenian, stinky, have long hair and I am just generally annoying.

Spot on :wink:

Turkish Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Turkish Trotter » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:17 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
plymouth wanderer wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:

Geddon Dan!!
That bits correct, don't know about the rest.
Born to be a Wanderer!!
Some say Wisdom comes with age, I may be the exception !!

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:23 pm

Oh well I have been called worse.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:35 pm

i think someone should make an animated gif of this thread...

Gravedigger
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Gravedigger » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:48 am

CrazyHorse wrote:Funny how mrpiccollo wasn't shouting and screaming about the moderator twts a year ago for doing next to nothing when he threw out an unprovoked and unnecessary attack on Gooner Girl, yet expects Pru to get a lifetime ban for light-heartedly pointing out his 11 man team selection actually had 12 players in it.

Gotta love the internet.
No, CH. Lovely as she may be she's an ARSENAL fan. Next thing we'll be having love ins with the Mancs and Wet Spam. LMAO. :oyea:
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man and let history make up its own mind.

IggyTheDawgster
Reliable
Reliable

Post by IggyTheDawgster » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:15 am

Dan+Tirade=Mind blown
It ain't easy, Sleazy even, Deceiving those we, Believe in.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:13 pm

What did I miss? I'm presuming the opening post of this thread didn't originally invite me (along with everybody else) to go feck myself. I can only add, Mr Piccollo, that I've tried and failed, but I gave it a good bash.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:03 pm

what was the original post?
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families