He's top notch

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Re: He's top notch

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:49 pm

Glad he's doing we for you mate! Will always see him as a true legend but did let himself down a little at the end
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:20 pm

He's always been top notch and he's still more a Bolton Wanderer than most of those wearing the shirt right now. No Johnny come lately at Kev supporting me. :wink:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:27 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:He's always been top notch and he's still more a Bolton Wanderer than most of those wearing the shirt right now. No Johnny come lately at Kev supporting me. :wink:

Wouldn't argue with you there mate
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

William the White
Legend
Legend

Post by William the White » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:58 pm

Hope he does well at PNE. A real, proper club, long history, good fans. They outnumbered us at Cardiff! And are in the wrong division now. Hope Kev helps em get out of it.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:02 pm

William the White wrote:Hope he does well at PNE. A real, proper club, long history, good fans. They outnumbered us at Cardiff! And are in the wrong division now. Hope Kev helps em get out of it.
aye - william says that well... good luck to him, and to PNE...

kcd32
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by kcd32 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:59 pm

some nice comments there, would be good if we could get in the championship next year, and you boys stay there,along with the other nw clubs we would have a proper lancashire league , with b,burn, burnley, lashers, bolton , wigan, preston, and of course utd coming down lol. would save on the miles aswell. All the best for this year

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:06 pm

Prufrock wrote:That's because, give or take, they were on a combined 60k a fecking week. To sit on the bench.
I doubt PNE, Brighton or Wolves are paying those three that much. Having said that, I don't see aything compelling to keep all three, but the experience of one or maybe two may have been invaluable. I think SF has a point, albeit slightly overblown.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

kcd32
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by kcd32 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:08 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:
Prufrock wrote:That's because, give or take, they were on a combined 60k a fecking week. To sit on the bench.
I doubt PNE, Brighton or Wolves are paying those three that much. Having said that, I don't see aything compelling to keep all three, but the experience of one or maybe two may have been invaluable. I think SF has a point, albeit slightly overblown.
Think hemmings payed him a big signing on fee, because wages are low with bonuses, to get round the 60% rule

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:37 pm

I occasionally went on Deepdale and away with them as well.

Saw Beckham play for Preston.

Paul Raynor on the right wing used to get some stick.

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:41 pm

Ahhhh, Preston. Nice statue mind you.
May the bridges I burn light your way

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:30 pm

kcd32 wrote:some nice comments there, would be good if we could get in the championship next year, and you boys stay there,along with the other nw clubs we would have a proper lancashire league , with b,burn, burnley, lashers, bolton , wigan, preston, and of course utd coming down lol. would save on the miles aswell. All the best for this year
worryingly the dingles (the scummy ones not the poultry farmers) are in a good position to go up this year, there is something seriously wrong in the world if they were to become Lancashire's number 1 club even if just for a season. Out of interest who do your lot hate more B*st*rdpool or Bunleh.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

jaffka
Legend
Legend

Post by jaffka » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:02 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
kcd32 wrote:some nice comments there, would be good if we could get in the championship next year, and you boys stay there,along with the other nw clubs we would have a proper lancashire league , with b,burn, burnley, lashers, bolton , wigan, preston, and of course utd coming down lol. would save on the miles aswell. All the best for this year
worryingly the dingles (the scummy ones not the poultry farmers) are in a good position to go up this year, there is something seriously wrong in the world if they were to become Lancashire's number 1 club even if just for a season. Out of interest who do your lot hate more B*st*rdpool or Bunleh.
Blackpool, always Blackpool for PNE. Vice versa for Blackpool.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:07 pm

That is what I thought. Worth asking none the less.
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

kcd32
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by kcd32 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:08 pm

jaffka wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:
Blackpool, always Blackpool for PNE. Vice versa for Blackpool.
yeah definitely the donkey danglers. Burnley second.

gotta say though late 80's early 90's pne /bolton was always tasty , mainly because we played each other a lot.

kcd32
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by kcd32 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:14 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
Cant see it in my opinion. burnleys squad to small, Bastard rovers could be worth a punt though