Professionals' diet

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Professionals' diet

Post by thebish » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:36 pm

General Mannerheim wrote:What I don't understand is when did Instagram become a social tool? I've had an Instagram app as long as I've had an iphone and used often it to edit and create nice pictures for my own consumption - then all of a sudden people started following, liking and commenting on them??

because it's used by people with i-phones...

mummywhycantieatcrayons
Legend
Legend

Post by mummywhycantieatcrayons » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:17 pm

General Mannerheim wrote:What I don't understand is when did Instagram become a social tool? I've had an Instagram app as long as I've had an iphone and used often it to edit and create nice pictures for my own consumption - then all of a sudden people started following, liking and commenting on them??
Does Instagram even let you do stuff and save the picture if you don't 'share' it in some way?
Prufrock wrote: Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families

Gooner Girl
Legend
Legend

Post by Gooner Girl » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:22 pm

mummywhycantieatcrayons wrote:
Does Instagram even let you do stuff and save the picture if you don't 'share' it in some way?
You can make your photo stream private so no one else can see it but not sure if you can do that for specific pictures. Annoyed Grunt might know. You don't have to share it on fb etc, it can just stay on Instagram.

Still waiting on your epic christmas tree pic AG!

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:37 pm

Gonna get me some o' them there jerseys!

:shock: