Marv claming Millwall fans were racist...

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Re: Marv claming Millwall fans were racist...

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:04 am

plymouth wanderer wrote:
:lol:

Popeye i can live with that but i got to say i hate spinach

I don't think wealth comes into it BB just assumed it was because Sordel is a footballer

I think it applies to any job

I just hate player power
Can't say I'm a fan of the stuff either :lol:

I'm not far off the hating football stage these days. It is all a bit shit with all the changes over the years. Either that or I'm just older and grumpier.

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:18 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:Either that or I'm just older and grumpier.
This also has a familiar ring!

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:56 pm

Enoch wrote:
Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:Either that or I'm just older and grumpier.
This also has a familiar ring!
Don't rub it in mutter grumble..

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:FFS this thread :roll: It is like Dan, Hoboh and BL3 have been let loose on running the Internet for the day :shock:

The way I see it is that Sordell is allegedly homesick. This may or may not include a form of depression but in any case he's unhappy and miserable. Coyle is a cock and may or may not have caused this possible mental state. Freedman has recognised the state and plans to do something about it.

Plymouth (I get an image of Popeye now - sorry, no offence or ridicule intended, just random mental images) thinks Sordell needs to suck it up *if* it is just homesickness. Other people, such as armed forces have it worse.

BoltonBoris thinks it *may* be depression and sucking it up is not the right approach. Gary Speed was a footballer, relatively wealthy and was still very depressed. Therefore the wealth does not mean good mental health. A perfectly reasonable point to make.

I'm sure everyone here appreciates and respects our armed forces and probably knows someone in them.

Shake hands, smile and play nice?
Seen any bullets and body bags?
Not me then guv!

I wonder if the fecker would be homesick if he'd signed for Barca or Madrid? Just saying like......