Administration and recovery

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Worthy4England » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:58 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:55 pm
FV will need time to digest decision and take legal advice - Bassini has been told he can apply for injunction on BL from 2nd September again. So if FV take over and an injunction was granted - they'd be hugely limited in what they can do. Injunction prevents any activity that affects value of shares.

So whilst it is great news - I might give them more time here - because lets say their plan was to sell hotel - they might find themselves blocked after taking over...

Anyway it really is up to them now.
They shouldn't - BLL doesn't own the hotel...

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:59 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:56 pm
Bertie Wooster wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:50 pm
Worthy4England wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:44 pm
That being the deal that was all ready to sign last Thursday...if only this hadn't happened - should see an announcement before 17:00 today I would have thought.
This - Appleton / FV need to announce the completion of the takeover this evening, if it was ready on Thursday afternoon then it must be ready to be announced today, FV need to use the feel good factor of the court hearing quickly to get the fans behind them.

If they don't announce tonight then the latest delay was nothing to do with Bassini & more to do with the hotel - which means that this imminent announcement of the deal completion last Thursday was a complete pack of lies by the administrator.
I'm not holding my breath Bertie... :-(
I think expecting it today is unreasonable. Club can be sold but there are implications from today's hearing that need to be taken into account - that will take time for legal people on both sides to work through. I mean I guess the worry is that overhanging legal action puts FV off entirely...lets hope not!

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:00 pm

I don't really expect it today bwfci, just being facetious about Appleton's claims, literally none of which I believe.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:01 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:58 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
FV will need time to digest decision and take legal advice - Bassini has been told he can apply for injunction on BL from 2nd September again. So if FV take over and an injunction was granted - they'd be hugely limited in what they can do. Injunction prevents any activity that affects value of shares.

So whilst it is great news - I might give them more time here - because lets say their plan was to sell hotel - they might find themselves blocked after taking over...

8)
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:03 pm

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:05 pm

Says no further comment after he's bumbled through a lawyer's statement that he tries to make out he wrote. Then stands there obviously desperate for a Q&A until he's moved along by his carers. Utter cock.

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:06 pm

LeverEnd wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:03 pm
https://twitter.com/LionOfViennaSte/sta ... 12288?s=20

LB with a statement.
Administrators statement to follow. "We expect to complete the deal in the next 48 hours-ish!"

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:06 pm

4:03 - Iles - I'm told there is a statement from the administrators due.

I've got my party poppers lined up....

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:06 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

The hotel is under the BL group - but his injunction I guess (if T/O) has happened would be on new cos FV established...assuming BL liquidated by then. But regardless given Bassini was told injunction could be re-applied for after 2nd September on club its not as straightforward as we would like.

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:09 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:06 pm
Worthy4England wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

The hotel is under the BL group - but his injunction I guess (if T/O) has happened would be on new cos FV established...assuming BL liquidated by then. But regardless given Bassini was told injunction could be re-applied for after 2nd September on club its not as straightforward as we would like.
Like you said, the judge described his evidence as paper thin. So any further action should be easily dealt with.
However I wonder if FV will.use it as an excuse to hightail it out of there.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:15 pm

In summary then.

Paul Appleton, on higher wages by far than the eighteen teenagers and the remaining three uninjured but generally hated professionals, excluding one Turkish Messi who'd still be on the bench anyfxcking way whatever, who represent us, is running a club - our club - despite both Iles and BWFCi saying they'd rather poke their eyes out with a burnt stick (the Administrators, not them) than run the club in the season, even though we are more than a week into the season, and who both claim (Iles and BWFC_i, not Oztumer and Appleton) that the aforementioned tosspot, Appleton, not Oztumer, would have sold us to a bunch of Shysters without a brass farthing to rub together between them if it wasn't for a complete nutter who has just had an adjournment to an injunction against a spiv upheld until next month, except they, the Shysters aren't buying us from the spiv because one of the Shysters wants to own the hotel he already owns.
Have I missed anything?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:20 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

Was that Dutch? Friesian maybe? I can tell it was related to English...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:23 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

We've been here before - there are two separate legal entities under separate Administration processes :-) In that legal construct neither are "under BL Group" as they're both up for sale.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:25 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:23 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

We've been here before - there are two separate legal entities under separate Administration processes :-) In that legal construct neither are "under BL Group" as they're both up for sale.
Vous sprechen sie Friesen. I'm impressed... 8)
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:37 pm

Are we all sitting comfortably? Awaiting the Great Paul Appleton Statement?

...well fxck that for a game of soldiers.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:37 pm
Are we all sitting comfortably? Awaiting the Great Paul Appleton Statement?

...well fxck that for a game of soldiers.
Even Iles isn't holding his breath - he's after catching the bus home after a "final update"...

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:45 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:23 pm
BWFC_Insane wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:
BWFC_Insane wrote:

I agree - I'm repeating what was said - Bassini's claim on club is not dead if he wins against ICI - that's how Iles has put it. So FV would have to proceed with that risk - if they do. Which they absolutely must.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:04 pm

Presumably one option open to FV (or even Ken LOL) is to pay Bassini off now...you’ve had your fun, we don’t think you have any chance with a further claim...but for surety have £100k or whatever (go use it to buy Bury)?

It’s as good a result as we (Ken) could have got I guess.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:05 pm

Shaz has just announced her credit card is behind the bar until midnight at least. Paul is already pi$$ed...Al has just breezed in and ordered double hot wings, Marc is apparently stuck in traffic and Laurence and Ken went to different pubs.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:21 pm

For what they've done at Bolton between them, Anderson and Bassini is all the names they'll even get from me from now on (publicly that is) . Both of them have gardens similar to Bruce's fxck-growing allotment as far as the club and fans are concerned. Never hearing of either from now on ever again would be too soon. xxxxxxs.....
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?