BW Supporters Trust

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Re: BW Supporters Trust

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:10 pm

Lord Kangana wrote:I think this is the least of our worries, really.
Pretty much, aye.

TKIZ!
Legend
Legend

Post by TKIZ! » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:11 pm

Aye...was just posting what had been printed
Pfffft.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:36 pm

Sorry for being a cynical bastard. And even you, Worthy, are capable of multitasking on more than one worry :wink:
So, I shall proceed. I have no expectation of answers as the OP and his merry men have fxcked off, but a few questions:
This being a Supporter's Trust, what qualifies Richard Hurst as a supporter?
If he tried to buy tickets for the Leeds game through the official site would he qualify?
Is he an ST holder?
Has he ever gone to an away match?
Has he ever attended a BW match at all?
And, if the answer to any of those is yes, if the caveats "not as a guest in the director's box" or "not on business expenses" ere applied what is the answer then?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:41 pm

^ I ask those just to see what qualifies as a supporter in this trust.
I'd also ask the question "of the 300+ people who expressed an interest in taking part in the steering committee, how is their selection process going?".
And, "Was Richard Hurst the only one of the 5,000 'members' who was asked about the role, or were others, more ordinary members, reluctant to step up to the plate, or wasn't anybody else, in fact, even approached?"
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:56 pm

^ and, excuse me I haven't finished ranting yet, if the answer is basically that it doesn't matter about his level of supportership just so long as he's qualified, then that leads me onto my world of pain regarding charities where heroes who risk their lives on a voluntary basis are headed by CEOs on £100,000. Fxck that as a model.
How many of the 5,000 £10 notes that will come flooding in from the unqualified unskillsetted members will suddenly find themselves nestling in a pocket close to Richard Hurst's bollocks? ( or his officially sanctioned successor)?
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:16 pm

^^ wouldn't it be up to the trust members to determine how much went where?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:22 pm

Worthy4England wrote:^^ wouldn't it be up to the trust members to determine how much went where?
Probably not. Probably up to the Trust's board. A board probably composed of officially sanctioned nominees. Probably officially sanctioned by unelected selected people with the correct skillset. Call me a cynic. I am.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:23 pm

Yeah, he's said he doesn't want much involvement going forward. As I say, we're putting the cart before the horse here (or indeed Descartes before... never mind) as the future ownership of the club, indeed its very existence, have yet to be decided. Bit pointless having a steering group for a defunct entity. With or without a bent chairman.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:26 pm

Sounds more like the EU is run every day!

I vill stick mien president in and you vill all agree or there vill be doom and gloom and no Euros except in our banks!

Lord Kangana
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lord Kangana » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:23 am

He's German?

Well why didn't you say. The bastard.
You can judge the whole world on the sparkle that you think it lacks.
Yes, you can stare into the abyss, but it's staring right back.

Hoboh
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Hoboh » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:57 am

Lord Kangana wrote:He's German?

Well why didn't you say. The bastard.
:lol:

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:17 pm

I've been trying to find anywhere, on their official website and unofficial website and getting friends who do that faceboking and twatteration to search, in order to find any minutes that the interim steering committee of the interim steering group had when they had an interim board meeting that appointed their interim chairman. Not a fxcking interim sausage anywhere in interim virtuality. I asked the interim soviet via an interim question on their website whether they could post me a xeroxed copy of any interim handwritten minutes, but it got deleted, no doubt by an interim moderator within their interim Cheka. Up the interim workers!
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:22 pm

At the point in time they want to take hold of my tenner, I'll have a look-see where they've got to. Until then, I don't care what the fck they do. They're trying to shape something, when they have, it'll go to some sort of vote, after which my tenner will either be with them or remain with me. Why don't you offer your services to help them - sounds like they need someone to take the minutes - BWFC Supporters Trust Secretary? :-)

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:23 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:I've been trying to find anywhere, on their official website and unofficial website and getting friends who do that faceboking and twatteration to search, in order to find any minutes that the interim steering committee of the interim steering group had when they had an interim board meeting that appointed their interim chairman. Not a fxcking interim sausage anywhere in interim virtuality. I asked the interim soviet via an interim question on their website whether they could post me a xeroxed copy of any interim handwritten minutes, but it got deleted, no doubt by an interim moderator within their interim Cheka. Up the interim workers!

why not go out for interim walk with your interim dog and have an interim pint! you'll feel a lot better!

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:35 pm

Worthy4England wrote:At the point in time they want to take hold of my tenner, I'll have a look-see where they've got to. Until then, I don't care what the fck they do. They're trying to shape something, when they have, it'll go to some sort of vote, after which my tenner will either be with them or remain with me. Why don't you offer your services to help them - sounds like they need someone to take the minutes - BWFC Supporters Trust Secretary? :-)
But I have... Me and three hundred others... that's the entire fxcking point! I thought it was for the fans by the fans (where've I seen that before?) and yet so far one 'expression of interest' later and at least ten unanswered questions through various media channels, one deleted post on their Q&A, and no sign of any engagement with the supporters they are lining up, how do expect me to volunteer? I could always drop my pants on the town hall steps with the message COME AND GET ME tattooed on my arse cheeks I suppose...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Enoch
Icon
Icon

Post by Enoch » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:46 pm

I walked past a shop at the weekend proudly displaying a sign in the window:

YOU CAN SEND A FAX FROM HERE.

Have you had a look at your in tray?

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:50 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:
Worthy4England wrote:At the point in time they want to take hold of my tenner, I'll have a look-see where they've got to. Until then, I don't care what the fck they do. They're trying to shape something, when they have, it'll go to some sort of vote, after which my tenner will either be with them or remain with me. Why don't you offer your services to help them - sounds like they need someone to take the minutes - BWFC Supporters Trust Secretary? :-)
But I have... Me and three hundred others... that's the entire fxcking point! I thought it was for the fans by the fans (where've I seen that before?) and yet so far one 'expression of interest' later and at least ten unanswered questions through various media channels, one deleted post on their Q&A, and no sign of any engagement with the supporters they are lining up, how do expect me to volunteer? I could always drop my pants on the town hall steps with the message COME AND GET ME tattooed on my arse cheeks I suppose...
Passe - that's what the other bloke did. :-)

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:02 pm

Worthy4England wrote:
Lost Leopard Spot wrote:? I could always drop my pants on the town hall steps with the message COME AND GET ME tattooed on my arse cheeks I suppose...
Passe - that's what the other bloke did. :-)
What bloke :conf: 8)
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:05 pm

Enoch wrote:I walked past a shop at the weekend proudly displaying a sign in the window:

YOU CAN SEND A FAX FROM HERE.

Have you had a look at your in tray?
You mean my missus? She's always telling me my Fax is Off
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Riviman
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Riviman » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:23 pm

Here's a link to the BWFCST Steering Group members with small bios about each :

http://www.bwfcst.co.uk/about-us/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I feel reborn !!!! No more confussion