Bolton Wanderers vs Tottingham Hotspur

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

a1
Passionate
Passionate

Re: Bolton Wanderers vs Tottingham Hotspur

Post by a1 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:07 pm

sky might be dear as feck , but its worth it not to watch Match Of The Golf Buddies.

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:20 am

I don't know why we're even surprised at Clattenberg any more - he has such a track record with Bolton that as soon as I saw his name on the list I said to my brother (who went) 'watch him, he'll do something to feck us over' - the sheer number of times he has refereed us and given us precisely cock-all grows by the season.

What a bastard, an orange shit-quiffed bastard. I hope the club are going to put in a complaint.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:44 am

Oh and just so folk don't think its just me being miserable, this is apparently our worst run of form away from home in 15 years according to the Bolton News!

Zulus Thousand of em
Icon
Icon

Post by Zulus Thousand of em » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:16 am

Lofthouse Lower wrote:I don't know why we're even surprised at Clattenberg any more - he has such a track record with Bolton that as soon as I saw his name on the list I said to my brother (who went) 'watch him, he'll do something to feck us over' - the sheer number of times he has refereed us and given us precisely cock-all grows by the season.

What a bastard, an orange shit-quiffed bastard. I hope the club are going to put in a complaint.
He made some crap decisions for sure. But, as I mention in my match report, the Spurs fans I went to the game with were all moaning about Clattenburg before the game. He's not anti-Bolton. He's just shite.
God's country! God's county!
God's town! God's team!!
How can we fail?

COME ON YOU WHITES!!

Lofthouse Lower
Legend
Legend

Post by Lofthouse Lower » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:08 pm

Coyle was further infuriated by Clattenburg on Saturday after he twice refused to see him after the game.

Under Premier League rules, referees must consult with managers after a 30-minute ‘cooling down’ period following the final whistle.

The Bolton News understands that Clattenburg did eventually acquiesce, but while the content of their conversation will remain behind closed doors, Coyle left the media in no doubt that he was displeased with the Tyne and Wear official’s performance.

Clattenburg awarded two penalties for Tottenham in the first eight minutes, forcing one to be retaken.

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:20 pm

I don't care what anyone says I genuinely believe Clattenburg has some real bias against us.

Perhaps its subconscious. Perhaps not.

Either way shows what a weak and pathetic man he is.
Last edited by BWFC_Insane on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

seanworth
Icon
Icon

Post by seanworth » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:37 pm

Wanker.

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:54 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:Zulu attends a southern debacle:

http://www.the-wanderer.co.uk/bolton/whitehart-pain" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good read, thanks Zulu. :-)

as
Reliable
Reliable

Post by as » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:53 pm

I was moving house at the weekend, saw no football and haven't even read a match report yet.

So.....where we sh*t then? :(
Troll and proud of it.

boltonboris
Immortal
Immortal

Post by boltonboris » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:30 pm

as wrote:I was moving house at the weekend, saw no football and haven't even read a match report yet.

So.....where we sh*t then? :(
Usually the toilet, but occasionally, I use a glass table whilst the missus lies underneath it.
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"