away to birmingham

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Turkish Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Re: away to birmingham

Post by Turkish Trotter » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:22 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:beni afobe and ngog are the best combination assuming coyle is stern enough to play 4-4-2 despite whatever anyone else thinks
Thats turning rose-tinted into rainbow. What evidence backs that wild assumption?

That's just DAN logic, enough said.
Born to be a Wanderer!!
Some say Wisdom comes with age, I may be the exception !!

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Turkish Trotter wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote:beni afobe and ngog are the best combination assuming coyle is stern enough to play 4-4-2 despite whatever anyone else thinks
Thats turning rose-tinted into rainbow. What evidence backs that wild assumption?

yes it is a bit different to most i agree. firstly in answer to tangoes question i think sordell is just plain s**t compared to the rest of our strikers, secondly kd is quite old and clearly to an extent on his last legs. so we are left with two young strikers one who can run in david ngog but cannot finish but none the less can use that speed to create openings, get past the defense then pass it to someone else for an easy tap in and we also have beni afobe and from what i have seen of him he is shaping up to be one of the best strikers we have had in the last 10 or so years (mind you i said that about makula)
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:23 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:we also have beni afobe and from what i have seen of him he is shaping up to be one of the best strikers we have had in the last 10 or so years
:crazy: :conf: :laugh:

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:25 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
Turkish Trotter wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:

yes it is a bit different to most i agree. firstly in answer to tangoes question i think sordell is just plain s**t compared to the rest of our strikers, secondly kd is quite old and clearly to an extent on his last legs. so we are left with two young strikers one who can run in david ngog but cannot finish but none the less can use that speed to create openings, get past the defense then pass it to someone else for an easy tap in and we also have beni afobe and from what i have seen of him he is shaping up to be one of the best strikers we have had in the last 10 or so years (mind you i said that about makula)
Put that bong away
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:36 pm

plymouth wanderer wrote:
bwfcdan94 wrote: we also have beni afobe and from what i have seen of him he is shaping up to be one of the best strikers we have had in the last 10 or so years (mind you i said that about makula)
Put that bong away
:lol:

He'll be on his third Sunday dinner by now.
May the bridges I burn light your way

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:51 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote: we also have beni afobe and from what i have seen of him he is shaping up to be one of the best strikers we have had in the last 10 or so years (mind you i said that about makula)
Up there with Davies at his best, Anelka and Sturridge already then. Wow, aren't we the lucky ones? :roll:
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:38 am

Bruce Rioja wrote:
plymouth wanderer wrote:
Put that bong away
:lol:

He'll be on his third Sunday dinner by now.
:D
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

ChrisC
Passionate
Passionate

Post by ChrisC » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:22 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
Turkish Trotter wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:

I never really swear on this forum but are you on f u c k i n g drugs???? :?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:18 pm

That's the concensus.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

bobo the clown
Immortal
Immortal
Location: N Wales, but close enough to Chester I can pretend I'm in England

Post by bobo the clown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:37 pm

Lost Leopard Spot wrote:That's the concensus.
... in fact, it's to be hoped, as the alternative .... that this is real .... is too hard to bear.
Not advocating mass-murder as an entirely positive experience, of course, but it had its moments.
"I understand you are a very good footballer" ... "I try".

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:37 pm

Careful, we might get sued for libel. By drugs.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:33 pm

thing is if i took drugs i would have an epileptic fit and probably die from hitting me head. so no i am not on drugs just as i refuse to touch booze and cigs. in fact i am actually quite insulted by the suggestion. o and bobo, yes sadly this is real
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:37 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:Careful, we might get sued for libel. By drugs.
:pray:
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.