Sam Allardyce - Stay or Go?

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Stay or Go?

Stay
82%
Go
18%

Total votes: 119

Batman

Post by Batman » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:16 pm

Gartside is a knob

We let JJ go for nowt, we could have had 5m Euro!!

communistworkethic
Legend
Legend

Post by communistworkethic » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:18 pm

Sebastien wrote:For the record, it would seem that for the integrity of the club i'm relieved we (Sunderland) didn't appoint Allardyce (and he was my number one choice)
No real hard evidence but mud sticks, will be very interesting to see any statements that come from Gartside after this. Personally i have no axe to grind with any of you, had a great night drinkig with a few of your lads into the daft hours after we came down last season.

A Question, are you happy that it appears Gartside willingly touted Okocha around?
I win again, another mackem muppet.

In answer to your question - are you a mongtard? He was approached about a player he didn't tout him, he said we don't want to sell but had a price. Feck me if I'd known we could get £3million for Okocha I'd have fecking driven him to the far east myself.
power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

kevin nolan is so fat, that when he sits around the house he sits around the house

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:18 pm

Sebastien wrote:For the record, it would seem that for the integrity of the club i'm relieved we (Sunderland) didn't appoint Allardyce (and he was my number one choice)
No real hard evidence but mud sticks, will be very interesting to see any statements that come from Gartside after this. Personally i have no axe to grind with any of you, had a great night drinkig with a few of your lads into the daft hours after we came down last season.

A Question, are you happy that it appears Gartside willingly touted Okocha around?
answer to your question, yes and that's what always happens in transfer deals

Sebastien
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Sebastien » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:22 pm

communistworkethic wrote:

I win again, another mackem muppet.

In answer to your question - are you a mongtard? He was approached about a player he didn't tout him, he said we don't want to sell but had a price. Feck me if I'd known we could get £3million for Okocha I'd have fecking driven him to the far east myself.
Pointless vitriol mate, seriously.. this isn't a petty wind up or fishing trip, there is no point in any of that.

Follow Bolton fairly closely having been to the Reebok a few times and obviously the links during the summer. Just going to be intrigued as to the fans reaction not only to Sam, but more importantly to Phil gartside after all this. Personally i'd be fcuking livid if a chairman of my club were to do any of that.

As for the "mongtard".. Gartside clearly said he didn;t want it getting in the press, why not? :?

Dr.Karl
Reliable
Reliable

Post by Dr.Karl » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:22 pm

No evidence but his character is tarnished, I'm shocked at why we're being so defensive about this, he has been suspected of taking money from the club! We should have a proper internal investigation about this, I'll be shocked if Sam keeps his job.
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi

A cynic is man who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing - Wilde

I have a fax in my pocket - Gartside

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:25 pm

Please. You need Sam on that fence so you can sleep at night. We'd be broke, relegated, bankrupt and non existant w/o Sam. He can have whatever the hell he wants!

laz
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by laz » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:28 pm

Stay without a doubt, where would we be without him?

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:30 pm

STAY

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:30 pm

He is going to be under investgation now. But surely he should stay until proven guilty?

Batman

Post by Batman » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:30 pm

Absolutely

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:35 pm

laz wrote:Stay without a doubt, where would we be without him?
by the sounds of it in the exact same place but we would never have had Fadiga, Kaku, Perez et al

americantrotter
Passionate
Passionate

Post by americantrotter » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:35 pm

Fadiga played, some really rated him.

norm the jedi
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by norm the jedi » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:36 pm

Like to be a fly on't wall when young Craig pops over for Sunday Lunch..
Are we in League 2 yet - Three seasons and we'll be away to Chesham

hisroyalgingerness
Icon
Icon

Post by hisroyalgingerness » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:37 pm

americantrotter wrote:Fadiga played, some really rated him.
I think we'd have beaten Ipswich away in the cup without him

Moral Eclipse
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by Moral Eclipse » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:39 pm

If the BBC were serious about ridding football of bungs and corruption then surely they'd have named the 'seven to eight' managers the agents talked of? Why only mention Allardyce? Because they're only serious about destroying Bolton Wanderers FC.

Batman

Post by Batman » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:39 pm

Moral Eclipse wrote:If the BBC were serious about ridding football of bungs and corruption then surely they'd have named the 'seven to eight' managers the agents talked of? Why only mention Allardyce? Because they're only serious about destroying Bolton Wanderers FC.

Absolutely correct.

and welcome.

50sQuiff
Reliable
Reliable

Post by 50sQuiff » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:40 pm

Moral Eclipse wrote:If the BBC were serious about ridding football of bungs and corruption then surely they'd have named the 'seven to eight' managers the agents talked of? Why only mention Allardyce? Because they're only serious about destroying Bolton Wanderers FC.
Because we're the softest target they could take aim at.

Batman

Post by Batman » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:40 pm

Hence the bleeping out of the other names.

NylonNortWorthy
Hopeful
Hopeful

Post by NylonNortWorthy » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:44 pm

Batman wrote:
NylonNortWorthy wrote:Sam looks very very bad. Has to leave the game

Why?

Idiot.
Well, numerous people on the show tonight stated things about him. Hope everyoes happy paying for agents :roll:

Batman

Post by Batman » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:44 pm

Knob.

Actually watch the programme and pay attention before attempting to converse with adults. You would see no physical hard evidence exists against Sam.

So shut the f-ck up.