Administration and recovery

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Administration and recovery

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:24 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:10 pm
Bassini says "no injunction" but he will take action against the administrators and Ken Anderson.

https://twitter.com/JewishTelegraph/sta ... 6575496198

Now I wonder if the dots will be joined together as to where this story came from and why.....its not really anything to do with Bassini.....
It always was going to be bullshit. Maybe you need a word with your pal Al.
Similar to the bullshit you spouted about 'personal issues' delaying the Heads.
Adiós.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:25 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Bassini says "no injunction" but he will take action against the administrators and Ken Anderson.

Now I wonder if the dots will be joined together as to where this story came from and why.....its not really anything to do with Bassini.....
Just weirder and weirder.
I have no intention of taking out an injunction that would hurt the club - I do not want to hurt the club, at all. I will, however, take action against the administrators and current owner Ken Anderson, as they just wanted to stop me at every avenue. Some newspaper are putting a lot of incorrect information about me out there - a lot of the quotes are made up.

I have a letter from [West Ham vice-chairman] David Sullivan to help finance whatever I need. There is £25 million in the bank, as and when I need it, from David, to help finance the club. I offered the highest bid by a mile. I had from the administrators in writing that I'm not allowed to be a director of the club, and that I can't be involved in the day-to-day running of that.

I didn't want the club to go into administration. Every time I made an offer, it was leaked out.

I have never ever spoken to Mr Jones [Middlebrook owner Peter Emmerson Jones]. I don't even know who he is - it's complete nonsense. There is no consortium, or others involved, at all - only me, with assistance from David Sullivan.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:27 pm

Cheese has clear slid off his cracker.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:28 pm

There are a lot of nutters out there.
Nutters by the gallon.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:31 pm

I've just got El Musky on speed dial now... see if he can top up my personal account by a couple of billion.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:35 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:

It reads as a non-story from a takeover point of view. Doesn't look like he's going to try and get directly in the way. So if it's a non-story, why bother trying to join the dots?

BWFC_Insane
Immortal
Immortal

Post by BWFC_Insane » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:37 pm

Bassini failed the EFL proof and source of funds since Sullivan is not allowed to be the financial backer to any deal given he owns a stake in West Ham...
105.1 Except with the prior written consent of the Board a person, or any associate of that person, who is interested in a Club cannot at the same time be interested in any other football club.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:43 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:37 pm
Bassini failed the EFL proof and source of funds since Sullivan is not allowed to be the financial backer to any deal given he owns a stake in West Ham...
105.1 Except with the prior written consent of the Board a person, or any associate of that person, who is interested in a Club cannot at the same time be interested in any other football club.
So?
The only reason Manny and I couldn't take over Bolton is because the eighty seven billion I've got is his (Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan bin Zayed bin Khalifa Al Nahyan's) dosh. Fxcking EFL, eh!
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:51 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:37 pm
Right - so your point is what exactly? Further establishes that Bassini is a fruitloop?

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:56 pm

Me n' Manny are gonna tell that Al Nixon the inside truth about how we were denied ownership. You can read the full article soon in the Islamic Telegraph.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Prufrock
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Prufrock » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:49 pm

In any other circumstances I'd think, bless him, the lunatic. But, you know, I wish he'd kindly f*ck off so we can get some grown ups in charge.
In a world that has decided
That it's going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends, try to be more kind.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:03 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:49 pm
In any other circumstances I'd think, bless him, the lunatic. But, you know, I wish he'd kindly f*ck off so we can get some grown ups in charge.
But we do have grown ups in charge: the administrators. They've told him to fxck off. If it wasn't for Al Nixon and his Twitter roadshow hangers-on, we'd never hear another fxcking thing from the pathetic wazzock.
It's a big pity that Al Nixon's mates keep bringing up Bassini's bollox. Just shut the fxck up mates of Nixon. Adiós Amigo.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

LeverEnd
Legend
Legend

Post by LeverEnd » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:04 pm

BWFC_Insane wrote:

Colonel Mustard, lead pipe, conservatory?

Nope. No idea. Can you please join them for me.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:29 pm

BWFC_insane has no idea what he's talking about. I thought, due to mental health issues, he'd left us, and for a while the forum was a better place.
Unfortunately, like bad pennies, himself, his mate Al Nixon, and Bassini, are all back, touting their unique conspiracy shite.

The Earth is Flat, I tell yous.

Please, pretty please, all three of you, do one and just fxck off...
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:46 pm

Prufrock wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:35 pm
I never really get the criticism of Iles.

Nixon on the other hand, is a complete bell-end.
I sat next to Isles at William the White's play. He wears the most dreadful cheap shoes.

Otherwise I wholeheartedly agree on both counts.
May the bridges I burn light your way

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:49 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:46 pm
Prufrock wrote:

I sat next to Isles at William the White's play. He wears the most dreadful cheap shoes.

Worse than the sambas I’ve kept for gardening?

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:53 pm

officer_dibble wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:49 pm
Bruce Rioja wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:46 pm
Prufrock wrote:

Worse than the sambas I’ve kept for gardening?
You know, Dibble, you can judge a fellow by what he has on his feet, and to wear Samba's for gardening is just as cool as feck. I'm not entirely sure as to what folk make of me as I mince by in my size 10 kitten-heeled Jimmy Choos, but feck 'em :)
May the bridges I burn light your way

bristol_Wanderer3
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by bristol_Wanderer3 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:58 pm

Bassini is useful to the ailing print media, because he is an established moron who scares people that he might be serious and thus gets people clicking/downloading BEN/The Sun material they otherwise wouldn't. Nixon and to a lesser degree Iles should do some verification when Bassini gets on the phone and spouts what is almost certainly nonsense, but I suspect they spew it on twitter straight away because it makes money.

Bassini is useful to Ken, because he is a useful idiot who throws spanners in the works, causes confusion and frustration whilst delaying an outcome where the club can move forward, assuming of course that Ken might not want the best for BWFC. The confusion/frustration might also distract from and delay any potential investigation of the mysterious hidden debt.

Bassini gets free tickets to the directors box for a couple of games, gets media time, even gets pretty admin girls to smile at him. He has never proven he has a penny. Beats being taken to court over unpaid rent, or presumably whatever other activities he might be getting up to.

Bassini is following a not uncommon model, currently utilised by people in much more important positions in this world, where being a failed moron with little shame who allegedly has money can create an industry all by himself.

Bassini should now feck off and let a famous old football club get on with the business of football again.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:04 pm

^

An "established moron"... :mrgreen:
Cop that Bassini, Insano, et Al.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:33 pm

bristol_Wanderer3 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:58 pm
Bassini is useful to the ailing print media, because he is an established moron who scares people that he might be serious and thus gets people clicking/downloading BEN/The Sun material they otherwise wouldn't. Nixon and to a lesser degree Iles should do some verification when Bassini gets on the phone and spouts what is almost certainly nonsense, but I suspect they spew it on twitter straight away because it makes money.

Bassini is useful to Ken, because he is a useful idiot who throws spanners in the works, causes confusion and frustration whilst delaying an outcome where the club can move forward, assuming of course that Ken might not want the best for BWFC. The confusion/frustration might also distract from and delay any potential investigation of the mysterious hidden debt.

Bassini gets free tickets to the directors box for a couple of games, gets media time, even gets pretty admin girls to smile at him. He has never proven he has a penny. Beats being taken to court over unpaid rent, or presumably whatever other activities he might be getting up to.

Bassini is following a not uncommon model, currently utilised by people in much more important positions in this world, where being a failed moron with little shame who allegedly has money can create an industry all by himself.

Bassini should now feck off and let a famous old football club get on with the business of football again.
If memory serves, Nixon was the first one to mention (that I saw) that Bassini was interested in trying to buy us for £1.50 and a couple of penny chews. It's given me some entertainment if only to see him appear on Jim White. Irregardless of him being a moron, we can't get round the fact he's been involved, nor that at one point, he was in sole negotiations, even if none of his bids (from the outside) looked likely.

We could pretend that none of this has occurred of course. But it has and that's reason enough for me, that people post about it on a BWFC forum.