an old burnley topic

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Re: a old burnley topic

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:43 pm

that would make sense but instead he will milk it and applaude their fans just like he did last time
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:38 pm

mega early start for me tomorow getting 7:27 from wokingham station
The above post is complete bollox/garbage/nonsense, please point this out to me at any and every occasion possible.

Il Pirate
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Il Pirate » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:59 pm

Let's get ready to rrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmbbbbbbbblllllllleeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

COYW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:01 pm

booooooooooooooooooom by mr pirate coywm

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:19 pm

coyle out coyle out coyle. i fear for us if we cant pick something up at burnley their is no way we will acheive automatic promotion. i think the nxt two games should be easier but if we arent in the play off position at the end of the month than he can f**k right of i dont care how much of a club hero he is. we were absoulutly awfull and he showed a massive lack of tactical knowledge by sending 11 men back in the box every time they won a set peice he should of started afobe instead of that useless b*st*Rd sordell. we need to buy a nasty bastard to kick lumps out of teams like burnley andy wilkinson anyone. generally i am really disapointed having done 14 hours travelling to see us play so bad in an absolute dump of a town. they only thing i can take from the game is the atmosphere, the hatred between their fans and us/coyle and of course the airplane "judas coyle - you reep what you sow"
Last edited by bwfcdan94 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:12 pm

Play offs at the end of the month?

Turkish Trotter
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Turkish Trotter » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:37 pm

Annoyed Grunt wrote:Play offs at the end of the month?

He means positions, but couldn't spell it :wink:
Born to be a Wanderer!!
Some say Wisdom comes with age, I may be the exception !!

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:39 pm

yes at the end of this month we need to be in the top 6 if we are to mount a series challenge for the title. coyle is not the sort of manager that cant get us on a 7 game winning streak so we need to be consistant through out the season. on a seperate note SKD says he expects there to be changes in the team ahead of the game tomorow
Last edited by bwfcdan94 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:40 pm

Turkish Trotter wrote:

thank you i didnt feel the need to put positions

Bruce Rioja
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Bruce Rioja » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:46 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:
Turkish Trotter wrote:

thank you i didnt feel the need to put positions
Well any guidance is always welcome where you're concerned, Sunshine. Dear me!
May the bridges I burn light your way

Annoyed Grunt
Legend
Legend

Post by Annoyed Grunt » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:52 pm

Turkish Trotter wrote:

Ah, I see.

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:52 pm

:)

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:22 pm

well did the bbc predictor just till the end of the month and we are ninth so if i am right coyle should go. although i though we would beat burnley and we didnt so if i am wrong about my results then we will in fact be bottom of the league

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:23 pm

sorry make that 23rd if we loose the nxt two games instead of winning them as i think we will

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:28 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:coyle out coyle out coyle. i fear for us if we cant pick something up at burnley their is no way we will acheive automatic promotion. i think the nxt two games should be easier but if we arent in the play off position at the end of the month than he can f**k right of i dont care how much of a club hero he is. we were absoulutly awfull and he showed a massive lack of tactical knowledge by sending 11 men back in the box every time they won a set peice he should of started afobe instead of that useless b*st*Rd sordell. we need to buy a nasty bastard to kick lumps out of teams like burnley andy wilkinson anyone. generally i am really disapointed having done 14 hours travelling to see us play so bad in an absolute dump of a town. they only thing i can take from the game is the atmosphere, the hatred between their fans and us/coyle and of course the airplane "judas coyle - you reep what you sow"

:lol:

Your at it again
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:29 pm

ok sordell is average but afobe is our best striker IMO

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:30 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:yes at the end of this month we need to be in the top 6 if we are to mount a series challenge for the title. coyle is not the sort of manager that cant get us on a 7 game winning streak so we need to be consistant through out the season. on a seperate note SKD says he expects there to be changes in the team ahead of the game tomorow

Yep starting with him

He should't be anywhere near that team
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:31 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:ok sordell is average but afobe is our best striker IMO
And how did ya come to that conclusion

bwfcdan94
Legend
Legend

Post by bwfcdan94 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:33 pm

i feel that from my own knowlege he is the best this is based on reviews from others who have seen him play several more times than any of us have and from his goalscoring record at the club so far (including pre season)

truewhite15
Passionate
Passionate

Post by truewhite15 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:43 pm

bwfcdan94 wrote:i feel that from my own knowlege he is the best this is based on reviews from others who have seen him play several more times than any of us have and from his goalscoring record at the club so far (including pre season)
So based on bullshit and invisible bullshit then.