I'd Rother be enamoured of our Neil... Rotherham (H) 6/2/16

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Re: I'd Rother be enamoured of our Neil... Rotherham (H) 6/2

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:43 pm

Heskey did well and got a shot in, Silkva netted the ball and....was ruked offside. Enough excitement now to soin a windmill and....Moxey does well. Feeney......Spearing, Davies, Pratley....Vela....Dervite....Holding.....Moxey, Silva....and....Rotherham have the throw. . Heskey gets decked to no avail and it goes back to Amos. Pratley...Silva and.......a corner. We're on full throtle now. Time to get that second goal. They visit, keep the ball a bit, Ward gets it. Vela challenges badly and givs one away just outside the box. Free kick them and......
and....and.....it goes over the bar. Thank you. Amos, they win it. We sally, Silva, Moxey...Pratley and....gets a crowd bolloxing for a poor pass. Heskey now ofside with five to go till the break. GET ANOTHER GOAL....and it's almost one for them till Amos makes a good save and they get a corner that comes to nought.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:44 pm

They break and.......it's 1-1 after dozy defending

CrazyHorse
Immortal
Immortal

Post by CrazyHorse » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:45 pm

And Bolton are on the bottom of the table....
Businesswoman of the year.

Devon White
Promising
Promising

Post by Devon White » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:46 pm

TANGODANCER wrote:They break and.......it's 1-1 after dozy defending
We are pathetic, never known such a useless set of players

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:47 pm

Moxey got caught out, they attack and score. That's a kick in the teeth if ever. A minute from half time. Hope Lennon gives em what for. Moxey limping as they get a free. To and fro stuff before Amos clears. Gee, what a fxcking frustrating team we have. How many soft goals have we given away. 1-1.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:48 pm

Oh no we suck again.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:59 pm

Anthony Axford supplies everything you can name, we're told. Okay, three goals please...

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:59 pm

HT stats 54% possession to us. Shots 5v8, 2v3 on target. They equalised with their fourth attempt in four minutes. Halftime didn't come soon enough.

So we need a good team talk, Neil. And a good half, Bolton. Please.

Devon White
Promising
Promising

Post by Devon White » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:02 pm

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:HT stats 54% possession to us. Shots 5v8, 2v3 on target. They equalised with their fourth attempt in four minutes. Halftime didn't come soon enough.

So we need a good team talk, Neil. And a good half, Bolton. Please.
Please, you are playing for jobs ( and breath)

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:03 pm

We really must be doing something way wrong in training to leave such glaring gaps that we have been doing. Other team bang the team bus in defence, we send in a Noddy car. Get a grip lads, ffs. Do they need reminding just how fine a tightrope we're walking ? Part two. Mic man reckons plenty more goals to come....really? For what it's worth we're attacking the North end.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:14 pm

Mumbles about offside, but that's all water under the bridge. Throw them, we win it and pass the ball to ...er, no one. Moxey, Dervite, Heskey, Pratley....and another poor pass. They have a do at us and then we get it and it goes to Amos. Heskey now, Silva......and......has no support and loses out giving away a foul. No changes so far, but Heskey getting the good words rhere. Feeney, Vela, Feeney.....now Holding, Spearing and......Feeney offside again. Bit of mic mither and then the Roths win a throw. We clear, they clear, Dervite loses out but Holding does well. What's up with Pratley today? Has he made a pass yet? Spearing gets a knock and ....Moxey throw. Holding...goes on the ramp but loses out. Us, them, Ward.....and again and......some mither about scores then Ward sends one high and wide. How about a goal lads? Vela....and a corner. Feeney and...ohhhhhh just wide from Holding.

Right, enough of the shxt, let's have some quality. This is our midden and we are not going to lose. We have it, lose it, win it and lose it again. Moxey, Silva, Moxey again and.....Silva, Pratley, Davies, Moxey.....and it all finishes uo with Amos. Now Feeney, the Pratley knocks one out for a throw.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:22 pm

14,641 is the crowd, says mic man. Ward being a nuisance and....oooohhhhhh Amos saves one from three yards out. Corner and we are playing like Aunty Bessie's netball team. Back they come and ....we get a respite as they are offside. If we don't get sorted and win this......well, everybody knows except the players it seems. Throw them and.....some passing possession from them. Two Wards plaguing us now. Heskey....Silva and THERE'S NOBODY THERE! " mic man is screeching. Corner, and....Silva gets chopped, the Roth gets a card and mic man counts seven rolls. Maybe a slight exageration there, but we're having a free kick. Now then, can we do this....????? and cleared but back we come. Moxey passes to fressh air as Trotter replaces Heskey. Big fella seems to have done alright? We go again and.....Trotter and......Feeney's offside.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:30 pm

Ivanhoe's gone off and Trotter has, er, trotted on in his place. Mic ,man remarks on us having no striker at the point. Silva and....three defenders mug him. Holding has to knock one back to Amos. We go again, no movement says our man. Davies, Moxey, Davies and....Silva's shot is deflected for a corner. And.......and....Feeney and...Totter reckons he was pushed. Green comes on for the Roths. Some mither then.....throw us and....Toter, Davies, Pratley loses, Spearing, Moxey, Silva, Moxey, Silva, Spearing.......Pratley, Trotter......and....it's a goal kick.
Get Dobbie on, only a win will do (a draw's better than nowt) and mic man reckons Danns may arrive. Fans sounding very restless and Lennon's tacticas are er, baffling.

Holding, Moxey, charged down. Throw us....Moxey and....Trotter, and a throw to them. Ward crosses but it's a goal kick to us.

Abdoulaye's Twin
Legend
Legend

Post by Abdoulaye's Twin » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:34 pm

I know our strikers are shit, but are we not bothering playing any now? :crazy:

Devon White
Promising
Promising

Post by Devon White » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:39 pm

Abdoulaye's Twin wrote:I know our strikers are shit, but are we not bothering playing any now? :crazy:
looks like lennon agrees with you, I haven't a Scooby do whats going on with our club

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:40 pm

what we need is some more speculation about the possible takeover/dissolving of the club to take our minds off the actual football...

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:41 pm

Holding, Vela....Spearing, Vela....and.....another corner. We must make these count......and.....Trotter floats one over. COME ON YOU WHITES....... Medicine man come on for Ward who hobbles about a bit. Danny Ward leaves and Clarke Harris arrives. Big, quick, awkward and their top scorer? Oh goody. Now then......Silva....and we have a ping pong session and then press again. Us, them, and they eventually win a throw. They are keeping us out as Woolery makes ready. Again we go, again they defend....Spearing is savaged to no avail......we attack...Silva passes to ...no one and they attack. All sounds like Boys Fed stuff. We come again and....win it, lose it and....that Harris fella causes a flutter but we clear and.....win a throw. Silva looks to be leaving the greensward for Wollery. Score now and all will be forgiven and...Pratley loses out. They come again and..Moxey slips up and Clarke Harris wins a deflected corner. Sound the Deguelao .....THEY GET ANOTHER CORNER AND......and........Amos punches. Now....and.....ooohhhh Clarke Harris should have scored there it seems. Dobbie arrives and Pratley leaves. CAN WE DO IT, YES WE CAN......COME ON......

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:44 pm

COYWM.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:45 pm

What are we doing?

Frightened? I think they are.

Come On Bolton.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:49 pm

We sally and Wollery......Feeney went for a ""BRAIN FART, HOLLYWOOD EFFORT) mic man's words. They have a sally. Ward does well, Trotter clears, back they come and.....they have another corner after claims for handball from the Roths. Corner and....again they come and....Woolery gets chopped and Newhall gets a yellow. Come on lads, we can still get the points. You're shxt, but our shxt....We go.....Vela, Spearing, Moxey....Holding has a run. Davies, Holding, we lose it, then win a throw. One min plus any....Wollery offside as some fans trickle off. That's a sure sign we'll score.....Davies.......Feeney and......we get a corner. Now or never, says our man as 5 mins extra announced. Dobbie's on the grass and......a long one and 2-1........