Ipswich Town @ The Macron - Tues 8 March 20:00

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

DJBlu
Site Admin

Re: Ipswich Town @ The Macron - Tues 8 March 20:00

Post by DJBlu » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:57 pm

Enoch wrote:Fannies...
We need a like button on this forum!

Still think we'll lose!

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:02 pm

Smell the deisel, hear the roar of tractor exhausts combated with good wood from Anthony Axford......then impeccable silence descends (unfortunately Tower didn't let us hear Abide with me but it went well and respectfully .) Our lads in Navy blue special commemoration strip for the Burnden disaster............And we're off.
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal
Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:08 pm

Some descriptive chat amidst a "sombre" atmosphere and about 15,000 hinted at. We'll get to the football in a minute.....and.....and.....Pratley slides one wide....lively start. Feeney crossed a good ball that Pratley stretched a bit short. Pratley again, Feeney, and.....in he comes and.....wins a corner....Come on......and...and...cleared but we get another corener off a rebound. And......and....cleared and end up with Rachubka...

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:13 pm

Davies went racing in and......stubbed it..tried a foul claim but no cigar. Mic men bid a joking good night after a joking scenario of us lossing 2-1...again. More chat and reminiscing then.....some more chat and.....some more and....Feeney goes again and...and....ends with a goal kick amidst the plaudits from the mics.

Now then.....after yet more chat about going down and stuff and....is the game stopped? Oh no, just chat time. Then some boring other scores the.....Trotter lambasts one over the bar. Well, that was exciting....

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:22 pm

Nice little chat session again then the Tractors visit and win a corner. I wonder if mic men realise we can't see the game....We go and...Clough and....appeals for a pen to the ref but we get a corner instead. And....a punch, Feeney and...cleared to Davies, then Spearing, Wilson, Pratley and.....Feeney wallops it across the box for a throw. Sounds like a bit of decent early stuff from us. Spearing and Moxey now and.....clered to Moxey. Spearing then Holding see it back to Rajubcha (I'll get that right one day) . Bit of chat then the Tractors have a throw and Derik sees it back to out net man. Derik clears for a throw and...a bit of chat then.....we get a throw. Now they have a throw and.....Davies clears to Foley and.....Wilson knocks it out for another throw. They surry forth and Speers had a lash that Rachubka fumbles but Deryk clears. Offside anyway. Bit of Pratley , Clough, Pratley and we get an undeserved corner and.....the corner goes over but the Tractors have a free kick.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:26 pm

Mic men reckon we're playing okay and here we go. Pratley, Clough and....it's cleared. Moxey, Derik and Holding getting the good words at the back then another chat for out micmen. Wonder if they'd like a pint? And now....a cross from them sees some attack pressure that ends in a Tractor corner. Part cleared and........well, it's 1-0 them....of course.

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:27 pm

And that my friends is the reason we are going down.

How many chances have we had? They have 1 and it goes in.

twilight
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by twilight » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:28 pm

:shock: I don't believe it! 1 v 0 to them?????

jmjhb
Passionate
Passionate

Post by jmjhb » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:32 pm

Lennon o....i'm struggling to care anymore.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:32 pm

twilight wrote::shock: I don't believe it! 1 v 0 to them?????
Oh I 4king believe it.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:35 pm

Cracking goal tbf. I'm not sure that many keepers would have saved it. Commentators are pissing me off on Tower. Laughing when we concede. W@nkers!

Devon White
Promising
Promising

Post by Devon White » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:36 pm

officer_dibble wrote:Sure hope lennons not falling out with the players id like to see here next season...cos i sure as hell dont want him here past this summer. Hope madine chins the cnut whilst sat on the bench.
He would probably scrape the side of his jaw !!

Worthy4England
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Worthy4England » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:37 pm

This would've been a really sh*t season if we hadn't had all the excitement of near bankruptcy...

DJBlu
Site Admin

Post by DJBlu » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:40 pm

Burnden Paddock wrote:Cracking goal tbf. I'm not sure that many keepers would have saved it. Commentators are pissing me off on Tower. Laughing when we concede. W@nkers!
What's worse is the nob keeps shouting "Goal" when we are attacking.

Amateur at best.

Anyone tell me what is going on please as the fecking idiot will not shut up.
Last edited by DJBlu on Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lost Leopard Spot
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Lost Leopard Spot » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:40 pm

Worthy4England wrote:This would've been a really sh*t season if we hadn't had all the excitement of near bankruptcy...
Without that excitment we'd have fired Lennon the day after the story of his cock going astray. The fact we should never have hired the shit cxnt is obviously moot.
That's not a leopard!
頑張ってください

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:41 pm

Brue? bangs one home off the underside of the bar and the mic men have a laugh about it. Ah, well, here we go again. Pressure from us to no effect, an attack from them and...they score. Rajubka wallop and .....we go forth...and then backwards. Rajubka again and.....it's ground dog day....and Pitman wallops a screamer that just misses a post. Throw us....and....Trotter and Wilson. Spearing....and a chat again. Wilson and....their keeper gets lucky with the bounce. I'm getting fed up of all this chat and no game commentary. Holding, Moxey, Holding, Derik....Clough, Pratley....more chat about Accrington and.....now, Wilson, Derik, Clough, Moxey and....cleared. Throw us and.....not a clue what's happening except Arsenal have won? Oh good. Hello, did something hapen there?
Feeney and Trotter......and....well, they clear. Hand ball shout for now and the Tractors have a sally. Holding does well and Davies wins a free kick. Applause for Burnden 33 and then....Clough...gets intercepted and....they visit again and.....and...and....we get a throw. And....Clogh and...another throw near rhe box....Davies and.......ohhhh Trotter bundles it over from two yards. Corner and...Moxey tries a 75 yarder. Another definite chance wasted then, and now another corner and......and......and....and.....ohhhhhhh saves, save again, and we just can't get thee ball in the net. Mic men think its all funny.

officer_dibble
Immortal
Immortal

Post by officer_dibble » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:42 pm

:lol:
We're so shit its unbelievable

Burnden Paddock
Passionate
Passionate

Post by Burnden Paddock » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:46 pm

DJBlu wrote:
Burnden Paddock wrote:Cracking goal tbf. I'm not sure that many keepers would have saved it. Commentators are pissing me off on Tower. Laughing when we concede. W@nkers!
What's worse is the nob keeps shouting "Goal" when we are attacking.

Amateur at best.

Anyone tell me what is going on please as the fecking idiot will not shut up.
You're not wrong with that. Someone needs to remind him of the role of a co-commentator. STFU you c*nt!

Dave Sutton's barnet
Immortal
Immortal

Post by Dave Sutton's barnet » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:49 pm

14 shots to their 3, but only 3v2 on target.

TANGODANCER
Immortal
Immortal

Post by TANGODANCER » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:50 pm

Davies goes, Wilson, Trotter, Spearing, Holding.....Feeney shot deflected again and....mic men have another chat. These are Bolton supporter commentators? You wouldn't know it. Half time looming and Pringle playing hop-scotch then ....more useless chat.....and they visit and...again and.....Pringle getting big boos then....Rajubka...gets it away. Clough, cleared and a throw us.....this should be 3-1 us....bit of excitement and some scintillating chat (ok, rubbish then) Wilson the Derik. Trotter does well, Pratley gets away with a heavy feet up challenge and all sorts of boos as three mins extra. Brue lying down (for a rest?) and......and......Moxey.....cleared for a throw. Derik and Brue comes back from the dead. The Tractors have a sally and End of part one and....Pringle's shot cleared. That was almost 2-0. End of Part One.....0-1.