The New Kit Thread

Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

mrpiccollo
Promising
Promising

Re: The New Kit Thread

Post by mrpiccollo » Wed May 02, 2012 2:36 pm

more whiney comments attempting to upset me aww didumms

wanderers_on_tour
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by wanderers_on_tour » Wed May 02, 2012 2:36 pm

plymouth wanderer wrote:
mrpiccollo wrote:Image
more of my pointless gifs im sure you will hate them though the websites that pay for them arent strangely

usually i get compliments seems you guys all havent had your showers after your weekend beach trips and are struggling with sandy vag's

you really need to get laid
Pretty sure you didn't make that mass effect 2 gif, it's been floating around game forums for years. Having worked in a game shop in Yorkshire for the last few years the nerds of the world take great pleasure brining shite like that to my attention on a almost daily basis. If you did create it then where/when did you upload it mate?

ohjimmyjimmy
Icon
Icon

Post by ohjimmyjimmy » Wed May 02, 2012 2:39 pm

Bruce Rioja wrote:Oh must we go through this again? It'll be a variation of white, blue and white. Big deal! :roll:

They won't have announced it yet as the amount the sponsor is prepared to pay us will be linked to what division we're in.
Bet you wish we'd stuck to talking about the kit now dont you ;)

mrpiccollo
Promising
Promising

Post by mrpiccollo » Wed May 02, 2012 2:41 pm

wanderers_on_tour wrote:
plymouth wanderer wrote:
more of my pointless gifs im sure you will hate them though the websites that pay for them arent strangely

usually i get compliments seems you guys all havent had your showers after your weekend beach trips and are struggling with sandy vag's

Pretty sure you didn't make that mass effect 2 gif, it's been floating around game forums for years. Having worked in a game shop in Yorkshire for the last few years the nerds of the world take great pleasure brining shite like that to my attention on a almost daily basis. If you did create it then where/when did you upload it mate?
my gifs are the bolton ones you know the ones after my statement of heres some of my gifs
also calling people who make gifs nerds makes you sound very stupid son just because your incapable of something on a computer doesent mean its hard to do/nerdy it means your just too stupid to learn how its done

truewhite15
Passionate
Passionate

Post by truewhite15 » Wed May 02, 2012 2:43 pm

mrpiccollo wrote:
wanderers_on_tour wrote:
plymouth wanderer wrote:

my gifs are the bolton ones you know the ones after my statement of heres some of my gifs
also calling people who make gifs nerds makes you sound very stupid son just because your incapable of something on a computer doesent mean its hard to do/nerdy it means your just too stupid to learn how its done
Erm. He didn't.

mrpiccollo
Promising
Promising

Post by mrpiccollo » Wed May 02, 2012 2:45 pm

truewhite15 wrote: Erm. He didn't.
certainly seemed that way perhaps im jumping to conclusions now seeings i have a few ppl on here attacking me at the moment

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed May 02, 2012 2:52 pm

is that revolving logo some of your best work? If not - then maybe you aren't putting your best foot forward and so your skills are not shining through?

this isn't an attack (you seem quite sensitive to that at the moment). Why not start up a thread and showcase some of your best BWFC-related artwork? I'd certainly be interested.

(also - of you got paid for the revolving one - I'm fairly sure there would be copyright issues with the background logo you have used in it which is not your work - no?)

mrpiccollo
Promising
Promising

Post by mrpiccollo » Wed May 02, 2012 3:03 pm

thebish wrote:is that revolving logo some of your best work? If not - then maybe you aren't putting your best foot forward and so your skills are not shining through?

this isn't an attack (you seem quite sensitive to that at the moment). Why not start up a thread and showcase some of your best BWFC-related artwork? I'd certainly be interested.

(also - of you got paid for the revolving one - I'm fairly sure there would be copyright issues with the background logo you have used in it which is not your work - no?)
well i made that for the bwfc official site matey so copyrights were kinda out of the window with that one but if you are genuinly interested ill track down all my bolton gifs and post them somewhere

i dont have them all on one website as usually i end up going over my bandwith restrictions and if its not a paid for job i dont pay for bandwith on it and just load to a free site, seeing my sig no doubt you see the you have exceeded your bandwith thingy from photo bucket basically thats the problem im describing.
Last edited by mrpiccollo on Wed May 02, 2012 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Andy Waller
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Andy Waller » Wed May 02, 2012 3:06 pm

Has your keyboard not got a full stop and/or comma key on it?

Or a shift key for that matter?
What a hero, What a man...... Ooooh, what a bad foul...

mrpiccollo
Promising
Promising

Post by mrpiccollo » Wed May 02, 2012 3:09 pm

Andy Waller wrote:Has your keyboard not got a full stop and/or comma key on it?

well done chum come in out of the blue take a pop at me but clearly cant actually read or perhaps your just blind as my posts are punctuated except this one

Andy Waller
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Andy Waller » Wed May 02, 2012 3:13 pm

mrpiccollo wrote:

well done chum come in out of the blue take a pop at me but clearly cant actually read or perhaps your just blind as my posts are punctuated except this one
If you think they are then there's no point in me arguing otherwise is there?
What a hero, What a man...... Ooooh, what a bad foul...

mrpiccollo
Promising
Promising

Post by mrpiccollo » Wed May 02, 2012 3:25 pm

Andy Waller wrote:
mrpiccollo wrote:

If you think they are then there's no point in me arguing otherwise is there?
or posting for that matter

plymouth wanderer
Icon
Icon

Post by plymouth wanderer » Wed May 02, 2012 3:45 pm

mrpiccollo wrote:

:doh:
Never get into an argument with an idiot. i'll bring you down to my level and beat you with experience

wanderers_on_tour
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by wanderers_on_tour » Wed May 02, 2012 4:00 pm

mrpiccollo wrote:

Right, this is the crux of the whole feckin issue. No one has had a pop at you without just cause, that honour lays with you. This whole incident has come about after you decided to have a go at someone who posted a small off the cuff comment, obviously meant in jest, on a feckin football forum. Imo your behaviour in acting as such, and all your subsequent comments in this thread are just childish and embarrassing.

As an individual I don't have any particular loyalties on this forum. I don't chat to any posters on here outside this site and haven't had the pleasure to meet many of the members in this forum so have no feelings of bias towards or against yourself, or towards the other members of this forum you have subsequently taken issue with (GG, Bish, Bruce etc). However I have been on this forum long enough to appreciate that despite the various differences in opinion that are raised on this forum on a almost daily basis none of the posters mentioned, or almost any of the TW members I can recall, have ever come across as rude or acted in a manner which could be construed as plain bullying. So now, politely, and to quote your fine self could you perhaps do us all a favour and 'stfu','gtfo',go make some wonderful gifs and get on with your life.

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed May 02, 2012 4:22 pm

mrpiccollo wrote:
thebish wrote:is that revolving logo some of your best work? If not - then maybe you aren't putting your best foot forward and so your skills are not shining through?

well i made that for the bwfc official site matey so copyrights were kinda out of the window with that one but if you are genuinly interested ill track down all my bolton gifs and post them somewhere

i dont have them all on one website as usually i end up going over my bandwith restrictions and if its not a paid for job i dont pay for bandwith on it and just load to a free site, seeing my sig no doubt you see the you have exceeded your bandwith thingy from photo bucket basically thats the problem im describing.
I can't see any animated gifs at all anywhere on the official BWFC site. which bit is it on?

but - yeah - actually I am interested, like I said.

(that bandwidth thing in your sig - now you mention it - is a bit irritating!)

Wandering Willy
Icon
Icon

Post by Wandering Willy » Wed May 02, 2012 4:52 pm

I hope we have a white shirt for home games.
They're dirty, they're filthy, they're never gonna last.
Poor man last, rich man first.

Riviman
Dedicated
Dedicated

Post by Riviman » Wed May 02, 2012 4:54 pm

I like the revolving logo, I've had it as a screen saver on my mobile for years !!!
I feel reborn !!!! No more confussion

mrpiccollo
Promising
Promising

Post by mrpiccollo » Wed May 02, 2012 5:11 pm

wanderers_on_tour wrote:
mrpiccollo wrote:

Right, this is the crux of the whole feckin issue. No one has had a pop at you without just cause, that honour lays with you. This whole incident has come about after you decided to have a go at someone who posted a small off the cuff comment, obviously meant in jest, on a feckin football forum. Imo your behaviour in acting as such, and all your subsequent comments in this thread are just childish and embarrassing.

As an individual I don't have any particular loyalties on this forum. I don't chat to any posters on here outside this site and haven't had the pleasure to meet many of the members in this forum so have no feelings of bias towards or against yourself, or towards the other members of this forum you have subsequently taken issue with (GG, Bish, Bruce etc). However I have been on this forum long enough to appreciate that despite the various differences in opinion that are raised on this forum on a almost daily basis none of the posters mentioned, or almost any of the TW members I can recall, have ever come across as rude or acted in a manner which could be construed as plain bullying. So now, politely, and to quote your fine self could you perhaps do us all a favour and 'stfu','gtfo',go make some wonderful gifs and get on with your life.
Not sure if your calling me a bully someone else. The actual point of my first post was me being sick of all the slagging bolton off going on on a bolton forum (while you may like GG very much ) as far as im concerned someone coming to a bolton forum slagging bolton off is fair game to be told where to go, and really its plain to see ive upset people with this oppinion but i couldent care less, at the end of the day i dont want to see anyone slagging off bolton and if you see people doing it as a joke thats up to you i personally dont and regardless of who it is having a pop at bolton you will notice rather quickly if you could go through all my posts made on this forum i refuse to stand for it and let my feeling be known to whoever is doing it.

the-Bowtun-Warrior
Reliable
Reliable

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior » Wed May 02, 2012 5:13 pm

mrpiccollo wrote:
wanderers_on_tour wrote:
mrpiccollo wrote:

Not sure if your calling me a bully someone else. The actual point of my first post was me being sick of all the slagging bolton off going on on a bolton forum (while you may like GG very much ) as far as im concerned someone coming to a bolton forum slagging bolton off is fair game to be told where to go, and really its plain to see ive upset people with this oppinion but i couldent care less, at the end of the day i dont want to see anyone slagging off bolton and if you see people doing it as a joke thats up to you i personally dont and regardless of who it is having a pop at bolton you will notice rather quickly if you could go through all my posts made on this forum i refuse to stand for it and let my feeling be known to whoever is doing it.
Punctuation? :spank:

thebish
Immortal
Immortal

Post by thebish » Wed May 02, 2012 5:15 pm

mrpiccollo wrote:...regardless of who it is having a pop at bolton you will notice rather quickly if you could go through all my posts made on this forum i refuse to stand for it and let my feeling be known to whoever is doing it.

not really true though!! there has been PLENTY of slagging off of Bolton by PLENTY of posters here for virtually the whole season - and you have been largely silent...